SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by loveactually9 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 pm

As the days go by and Ben could be promoting himself as Bachelor, he's doing the opposite and promoting things that matter in the world. I just want to ask...IS HE REAL? He's an angel on earth laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Yeah, Ben is really seeking fame and trying his darndest to be The Bachelor. laugh out loud 

I really hope Ben turned it down which is why they are promoting Nick so hard right now. Ben doesn't need all this ridiculousness.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:53 pm

I want him to be The Bachelor not for his sake, but for mine. So I can see him on TV. It's selfish but I'm no angel laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:55 pm

loveactually9 wrote:As the days go by and Ben could be promoting himself as Bachelor, he's doing the opposite and promoting things that matter in the world. I just want to ask...IS HE REAL? He's an angel on earth laugh out loud

Quite nice isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:08 am

loveactually9 wrote:I want him to be The Bachelor not for his sake, but for mine. So I can see him on TV. It's selfish but I'm no angel laugh out loud
Of all the guys in the running he and Ben Z. are the only ones I'm attracted to but he is better off just doing BIP 3 or something. To actually be a lead on this show, it is going to be a sinking ship for him. I say give it to Nick. He's used to being used and wants that for a third time. laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:44 am

I am glad that Ben H seems more interested in his real life than being the bachelor. I think he has a lot of potential overall.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 11820568_1677097392526520_689242307_n
higgins.ben My roommate and bachelorette guardian for 192 straight hours @mfirestone12. She will admit I may be the worst wing man but I do know how to watch chick flicks, so I may be a decent roommate myself.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am glad that Ben H seems more interested in his real life than being the bachelor.  I think he has a lot of potential overall.  
I agree with you! thumbsup
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think that Ben is a bad guy at all. In fact, seeing that blogger talk about what she saw of Ben at the MTA taping made me like him a lot more. He stood up for JJ, while his best friend and his fiance keep cracking gay jokes about him like it's 2002. He refused to drink and seemed uncomfortable with the attention, which reminds me of Sean at his MTA. I also felt like he handled the Nick situation the best out of all the guys.

I think that people's issue with Ben is that we just don't know that much about him. The fact that he himself said that he felt like an outsider when he was with Kaitlyn/Shawn in the room, slept on a cot while Shawn got the king bed, and still told Kaitlyn he loved her? I don't know...either he's the nicest, most forgiving guy in the world or he was playing the game. I think it's probably a little bit of both. I still think that Ben would handle this role with a lot more integrity than the past two Bachelor leads have.

Regarding the bolded, I wasn't aware they were doing this. Can you elaborate for me? TIA
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:47 pm

I'm all in for Ben H. as the lead. I actually think that he's a little on the "bland" side works, since on "The Bachelor" the women are usually the show and the guy just has to stand their and look pretty and try to be as well-spoken and diplomatic as possible. Which Ben does very very very well.

I'd also be cool with a "Battle of the Bens". And no, I don't really care that both guys are 26, since they both seem level-headed and mature.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:19 am

Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12 1m1 minute ago
Cuz their the two best friends that anyone could ever have...#Bromantical #thebachelorette  #shawggins #higgooth
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 CLNxtXdUsAAnEnH
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:09 am

kimberlyg wrote:I actually think that he's a little on the "bland" side works, since on "The Bachelor" the women are usually the show and the guy just has to stand their and look pretty and try to be as well-spoken and diplomatic as possible.  Which Ben does very very very well.

THIS!

They can throw in their token cray2x girl to take care of all the drama I just want Ben H on my screen..haha!
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman