SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:35 am

BlackHalo wrote:Ben is in California this weekend hanging with one of the producers(?). Ben Z is also there. Not sure if this means anything.

https://twitter.com/mfirestone12/status/614895307592085504
Think that is an old photo... it looks like the mansion to me?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:42 am

Yeah, I noticed that. You're probably right.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:43 am

Still think you are onto something that she posted it now. yes If Ben is next lead as many think he may be (and I would say is top candidate) then this is just another clue one can look back on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 am

Lucky girl. A Ben x 2 sandwich.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Ben being considered for "The Bachelor"

Post by Mozart Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:59 am

I'm a big Ben Higgins fan, and I hope he will be the next Bachelor. Smiley
I think there is an excellent chance that he will be.
Of course, RS wrote that, as of the present, the two top contenders are Ben H. and Josh Murray.
I just read a new interview with Chris Harrison, and he was asked about Josh as The Bachelor.
Chris H. said that Josh is not in consideration for The Bachelor.
I'm sorry that I don't have a link to this interview.
Anyway, it's looking good for Ben! Smiley :yes:

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 am

I think the fact that the latest Life & Style article (posted on page 28 of the media thread) says that Kaitlyn did not have sex with all 3 of her final 3 - only 2 - bodes well for Ben. It's possible that Ben's elimination at F3 took place before the overnight date - as it did on Andi's season for Chris S - who went on to be the next bachelor.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:21 am

He's been following producers on IG for the past couple of days

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Someone convince me that my intitial thought when I saw that pic, is totally wrong and out to lunch.

Two Ben bachelor season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Ben "ran into" Trista and Ryan this morning. I'm thinking it was a planned meeting but he's still adorable as always.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone convince me that my intitial thought when I saw that pic, is totally wrong and out to lunch.

Two Ben bachelor season?

OMG, hadn't thought of that. I can't imagine they'd do that twice in a row.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:54 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Someone convince me that my intitial thought when I saw that pic, is totally wrong and out to lunch.

Two Ben bachelor season?

OMG, hadn't thought of that. I can't imagine they'd do that twice in a row.

No, no, and no. It was tried once on Bachelor (Byron Velvick's season) and once on Bachelorette. Once each is enough. TPTB will have to invent another "angle." JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Two Ben bachelor season?
We can only hope not. They did tweet out that it is all about the Ben's and Ben Z is a friend of one of the producers and Ben H looks to be the fan favorite of the Ben's. They will do anything for ratings so as much as I can say no way will they do another 2 bachelor season... never say never with TPTB unfortunately.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman