SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Agree CP. I don't go for the super bulky bursting muscles look. I think Ben is looking pretty good in that picture. I suspect Fleiss minions read this forum and told Ben to show us what he's got Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 2498057887

I would think his season would be closer to Sean' season than any other. I'm dying to see his personality come out more. I know he's a good guy but I want to know more about him.

I'm starting to get excited for next season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by TrishB Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:17 pm

I do not like the bulky, super buffed body either... More like the lean and very toned one, on the slim side... Ben looks good, I just think he needs a bit more work on his pecs area (some pics with tighter tops reminds me of the infamous Arie's 'man boobs' laugh out loud! although Arie is a nice guy too!) If Ben is indeed the confirmed TB, I will look forward to his season. He is smart, well educated, well spoken, kind & mature, plus that gorgeous face will have those girls going insane! Smiley

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:49 pm

I think Ben looks fine the way he is. I think a lot of these guys overdo the weights these days. I'm not the least bit interested in the buff bods.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:55 am

Back to the scene of the crime. He's sweet. Smiley

http://pinsta.me/higgins.ben

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 2ivlnk4

That's his ex on the right - they all hung out in Austin

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:50 pm

loveactually9 wrote:snipped

What do you mean "they"?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:07 pm

I meant he and his friends

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:snipped

What do you mean "they"?

Hum don't think Ben was hanging out with the ex. I think she has family or friends around Austin, more then likely she went to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:32 pm

OK thanks. I thought/think she's in Austin so I wondered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OK thanks. I thought/think she's in Austin so I wondered.

Ben is sitting right in the back in that picture. How awkward, why is she there? She wants fame through him? Ugh. Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:38 pm

How do we know Ben is in the back of that picture? I highly doubt he would be anywhere near her IMO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:43 pm

That is Ben in the back in the gray short where you can't see his face. He posted a picture from this place 2 days ago with his two guy friends he was hanging with.

But I haven't see any pictures of Ben and the ex in the same one from Austin though.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman