SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 am

Alanna wrote:
relaxing wrote:^^ or could have nothing to do with Shawn "calling the shots" and simply be that some interaction between Kaitlyn and Nick turned her opinion of him.
Thank you, I don't know why we need blame Shawn when Nick already has a track record of this ish last year with a different girl.

Okay I agree and we need a name for these two. Is it going to be Shaitlyn or Kawn.???

Don't forget shawn and kaitlyn are together now and happy. She wants that and is defending that. As she should be. Like I said before, both kaitlyn and shawn are so over Nick and want to move forward with their relationship. They will be able to in a few weeks. I bet we see a very giddy couple ready to walk away hand-in hand. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:58 am

If I didn't see that Snapchat.
I still wouldn't know who she chose..
Because in her interviews she is (to me) being fair to both.I haven't seen or hear her dis either of them.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:18 am

I agree. I would be wondering and waiting for some new screen caps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:21 am

I've only ever intently followed Andi's and K's bachelorette seasons. But how much do the leads usually talk about their F2 guy?

I've actually read Andi's people blogs and she would write great things about Nick. The negativity really started AFTR onwards towards him. Kaitlyn this season is just completely ignoring and brushing aside the F2 guy in her post filming appearances.

Is this normal?

To add to that also, I've noticed K take quite an active voice against the 'villains' of the show, sometimes putting in a few jabs which is totally her style. Have leads been so vocal about their villains in the past?
I didn't see a lot of negativity in their SM/blogs/interviews towards contestants for JPG, Andi and Chris, although their villians weren't as crazy as this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:25 am

It can vary, but usually it will try to keep the viewer guessing a bit. 
In hindsight, sometimes it appears that the lead favors the F1. 
The blogs are not always written by the lead, so the writer's technique and the storyboard are variables also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 am

Another one. If someone can embed it, please.
Check out @people's Tweet: https://twitter.com/people/status/614048150211444737?s=09

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:24 am

That video isn't available right now, julychild.

I think what's worth considering is that the leads have to talk only about what's happening currently on the show and not about the whole season. At this point on the show her connection with Nick may be mostly chemistry or lust. They've only had one 1 on 1 date so there may not have been any deep conversations at that time (pre-season conversations aren't open for discussion). I also think she has to be careful when talking about both of her f2 because Snap-gate or not she's still supposed to be keeping the ending secret. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:31 am

Thanks Albean. The tone of that one was different. She was asked about Nick's support on twitter, and she said she appreciated it and that it speaks to the type of person Nick is. She didn't seem pissed with him there, yet it was filmed just before the AOL one. If you guys are able to you should watch it later.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:37 am

Can you tell me how to get to these videos?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm

It's available now. It may tell you it's unavailable at first but wait and it will come up. Link: http://www.people.com/people/mobile/special/0,,20826806,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:24 pm

Maybe she just associates Nick with the public sltslamming and just wants to avoid it, whereas Nick keeps addressing it through his tweets. She is appreciative, but wants all of the negativity to go away.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:48 pm

This person commented on sharleen's blogs

@leaclark1: @FLAREfashion @sharleenjoynt Gotta admit I LOURVED all your blogs about the Bach -- until now. Honey, ur display of bias was way too much!

@sharleenjoynt response
@sharleenjoynt: @leaclark1 Honey, I openly admitted I'm friends with the people. What did you expect? I know too much intel to NOT be biased.

Makes you wonder what kind of Intel she is talking about. Nick visited her after filming, and yesterday Sharleen and Kaitlyn including Andi were hanging out. She totally knows the outcome and how everything went down not the edited version we are seeing play out

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom