SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:33 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Her interviews last week and her blogs/snap recaps are so clearly telegraphing that she's happy and to basically STAY AWAY from her, that I don't know how he could ever think there's any chance left at all. She's so done and over, they need a new phrase for it.

I think there might have been a time when he might have felt there was a chance. If - and I say if because I think snapchat was an accident - if snapchat was intentional then perhaps that was its purpose - to send a clear message to Nick to back off; kind of like how Chris Lambton told TPTB that he really was never going to be The Bachelor.

chasingpavements wrote:I kind of feel like it will be. Considering how much Shawn hates Nick , I would be surprised if that didn't rub off on Kaitlyn (especially with her attitude towards Nick in recent blogs, interviews, and Periscope). Even if Nick has completely moved on and has no hard feelings, I just feel like it will be awkward. I'm sure that CH will bring up the whole sex thing too, like "knowing how much sexual intimacy means to you, are you upset that she choose to share that with you when she was in love with another man?

I'm sure that CH will do just what you think he'll do and I do think it will be awkward. But I don't think Nick has much left in his arsenal to throw things sidewise - he can't do what he did last time because everyone already knows it; if the newest episode description is any indication he may have already thrown anything he had at Shawn, and if last week's interviews and this week's blog by Kaitlyn are any indication, he's going up against a very solidified front. And as Ian and Clint and Kupah learned the hard way - don't piss off Kaitlyn.

Why are we assuming Nick would try to piss Kaitlyn off? He appears happy to have moved on and has only been supportive and complimentary to her post show.  His "arsenal" as you call it, is filled with kindness IMO.  Kindness for all involved.  He hasn't even said anything negative towards Ian and that is impressive considering the SM outburst after his exit.  

I think that whatever he said to Kaitlyn on their 1:1 regarding not trusting Shawn was said in her best interest.  He does not know that Kaitlyn is in love with Shawn.  He just knows that he wants her to have all the information so that she can make the best choice for herself.  IMO.

I don't think that Nick will try to piss off Kaitlyn - I just have a feeling that we might get Andi 2.0 at the ATFR with Kaitlyn seeming pissed off and emotionless. Just a feeling based on what I've seen from this week in blogs, interviews, and Periscope. I mean, Nick cried in this episode and in her blog, Kaitlyn took that as an opportunity to remind everyone of Nick's comments to Andi last ATFR. So, just because of that, I think it will be awkward because, apart from Andi, it's pretty rare for the lead to be "mean" to the F2.

And, considering that we haven't even seen next week's episode, I'm not going to judge. Hypothetically, if Shawn did actually do something scandalous like have a girlfriend back home or cheat on an ex, Kaitlyn should know. If it's something as simple as his gut feeling about Shawn, that's his right. Shawn told Kaitlyn that Nick was a "master manipulator" and "full of sh*t" and he's never even had a conversation with Nick. If Shawn is allowed the right to bad-mouth his competition, so does Nick! Although I don't think that's what happened, but we'll see.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:39 pm

I think Kaitlyn blames Nick for making things so hard on her with Shawn during filming, even though it's her own fault and stupidity that caused this situation imo, so yeah, I can see her being cold and emotionless. This is a girl who talks in "we's" now and wants to put it all behind her so I hope Nick is prepared.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:47 pm

^^^ I agree. Didn't she say something about Nick initiating the sex?? She is with her man now and I think there is a little revisionist history happening. :uptonogood The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 3806527698

I bet Nick has moved on and he will just wish them well. Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA- but what concerns me is what they are being brainwashed told on what to say how to act.

??? Not following you, GA. Can you clarify??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Kaitlyn blames Nick for making things so hard on her with Shawn during filming, even though it's her own fault and stupidity that caused this situation imo, so yeah, I can see her being cold and emotionless. This is a girl who talks in "we's" now and wants to put it all behind her so I hope Nick is prepared.

I think you have it right, Alanna. :yes:
I have confidence Nick will be prepared, particularly given what he went through last season.
If I cared at all, I would say K is the one that had better start preparing.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 pm

SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Kaitlyn blames Nick for making things so hard on her with Shawn during filming, even though it's her own fault and stupidity that caused this situation imo, so yeah, I can see her being cold and emotionless. This is a girl who talks in "we's" now and wants to put it all behind her so I hope Nick is prepared.

I think you have it right, Alanna.  :yes:
I have confidence Nick will be prepared, particularly given what he went through last season.
If I cared at all, I would say K is the one that had better start preparing.  
Per the bolded:
As I was reading Alanna's post I was thinking and pondering the bolded that Sue actually posted. 
My magic 8 ball says: outlook not good. This scenario is much harder to deal with(IMO) than the previous 'Ette season,  unless it is totally, totally put behind and a fresh start is made. Uphill battle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:09 pm

IA. She and Shawn are the same people... they both blame Nick for their own issues/insecurities/drama. 
Lots of projection going on with both of them. 

This is J&A 2.0 all over again and while hating on Nick will bring people closer in the short term, in the long run it doesn't work, imo.

Being cold and emotionless is actually a sign of immaturity, imo. 
It shows that something still has an impact but one doesn't want it to thus the negative reaction is default reaction.
Makes sense for someone who wants to just "live in the moment" (another sign of immaturity, since life should be a balance between living in the moment and reflecting/growing from the moment, imo). 
Truly moving on is being gracious, thoughtful and considerate even when one has moved on and if one has truly moved on, it is easier to be this way.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:10 pm

I still kind of think it's something more than Nick making things difficult for her/Shawn during filming. When she did those initial interviews in May, she seemed to be pretty complimentary and happy when talking about him. Even in her initial blog about him (3 weeks ago?), she said "closest two people can be without meeting". And, then, suddenly, she just changed. Never more than 2 sentences about Nick in her blog. Refers to Nick as "that thing" in her snap-chat. Ignores all questions about Nick on periscope, while answering all about Shawn and teasing him. Shuts down and quickly answers questions about Nick in interviews. Says (paraphrased) "I think he's good friends with JJ! Makes sense since JJ was the villain before and was happy to see someone more hated than him".

I just think something happened. I don't know if we'll even find out, but I don't think that change occurred just because the right spoiler is out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Without knowing anything that's actually going on with them, Kait seems fiercely convinced that she and Shawn have moved past the Nick Sex Scandal and are in this thing for the real deal. As usual, only time will tell.

Chasing, you might be right. I suppose the most realistic scenario I can see if this is the case is that he's tried to contact her or talk smack about Shawn. In which case, yeah, she'll put up with it for exactly zero seconds.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
IA. She and Shawn are the same people... they both blame Nick for their own issues/insecurities/drama. 
Lots of projection going on with both of them. 

This is J&A 2.0 all over again and while hating on Nick will bring people closer in the short term, in the long run it doesn't work, imo.

Being cold and emotionless is actually a sign of immaturity, imo. 
It shows that something still has an impact but one doesn't want it to thus the negative reaction is default reaction.
Makes sense for someone who wants to just "live in the moment" (another sign of immaturity, since life should be a balance between living in the moment and reflecting/growing from the moment, imo). 
Truly moving on is being gracious, thoughtful and considerate even when one has moved on and if one has truly moved on, it is easier to be this way.

jmo

Good Post I agree Great post, AAL
The current lead and SWSNBN share this 'admirable' quality!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I still kind of think it's something more than Nick making things difficult for her/Shawn during filming. When she did those initial interviews in May, she seemed to be pretty complimentary and happy when talking about him. Even in her initial blog about him (3 weeks ago?), she said "closest two people can  be without meeting". And, then, suddenly, she just changed. Never more than 2 sentences about Nick in her blog. Refers to Nick as "that thing" in her snap-chat. Ignores all questions about Nick on periscope, while answering all about Shawn and teasing him. Shuts down and quickly answers questions about Nick in interviews. Says (paraphrased) "I think he's good friends with JJ! Makes sense since JJ was the villain before and was happy to see someone more hated than him".

I just think something happened. I don't know if we'll even find out, but I don't think that change occurred just because the right spoiler is out now.

Interesting point, CP.
Maybe she didn't like all of Nick's sm support??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:26 pm

SueSt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I still kind of think it's something more than Nick making things difficult for her/Shawn during filming. When she did those initial interviews in May, she seemed to be pretty complimentary and happy when talking about him. Even in her initial blog about him (3 weeks ago?), she said "closest two people can  be without meeting". And, then, suddenly, she just changed. Never more than 2 sentences about Nick in her blog. Refers to Nick as "that thing" in her snap-chat. Ignores all questions about Nick on periscope, while answering all about Shawn and teasing him. Shuts down and quickly answers questions about Nick in interviews. Says (paraphrased) "I think he's good friends with JJ! Makes sense since JJ was the villain before and was happy to see someone more hated than him".

Interesting point, CP.
Maybe she didn't like all of Nick's sm support??

I don't think that is it because in a recent interview she responds to a question about how she feels about Nick's SM support of her. She says that he appreciates all the support she can get and that the fact that he supports her just speaks to the type of person that he is. She says it with a genuine smile on her face with sincerity. The interview was last week after the sex date aired. I can't remember who it was with. She was wearing a black and white dress. Sorry.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom