SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:05 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
remockered wrote:As long as we are on media, there are two apps that can be used to send saved videos to the official client Snapchat.  Not saying that I believe Shawn is Not the F1, but stating it is possible to foil using snapchat.  I am firm in the belief that it was a done deal out of the limo, but then wouldn't the whole thing have to be staged with Nick?  Still cannot wrap my head around it.  Sex with Nick just seems so random in this scenario.
dd

You are right, I've been able to save my SnapChat videos with an app called snapbox. I knew you could save them because I have, but a lot of people were saying that's impossible. There is even a YouTube video showing you how to save videos.  But, like you, I don't know what that means as far as Kaitlyn's snapchat. Also, people were making a lot of the snapchat being deleted soon after, but isn't that what happens to snapchat videos after they are watched? It's some sort of auto delete feature, that's why I got the app that saves them
I have said that when it first came out..having said that it is Shawn in it. And periscope is live I don't think you can save those.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 pm

^Periscope broadcasts are archived and can later be watched on the app.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Thanks um..I am not too savvy..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
remockered wrote:As long as we are on media, there are two apps that can be used to send saved videos to the official client Snapchat.  Not saying that I believe Shawn is Not the F1, but stating it is possible to foil using snapchat.  I am firm in the belief that it was a done deal out of the limo, but then wouldn't the whole thing have to be staged with Nick?  Still cannot wrap my head around it.  Sex with Nick just seems so random in this scenario.
dd

You are right, I've been able to save my SnapChat videos with an app called snapbox. I knew you could save them because I have, but a lot of people were saying that's impossible. There is even a YouTube video showing you how to save videos.  But, like you, I don't know what that means as far as Kaitlyn's snapchat. Also, people were making a lot of the snapchat being deleted soon after, but isn't that what happens to snapchat videos after they are watched? It's some sort of auto delete feature, that's why I got the app that saves them
I have said that when it first came out..having said that it is Shawn in it. And periscope is live I don't think you can save those.

I don't dispute it's Shawn. Just the point that videos from another time in fact can be saved. I don't pay much attention to their current hairstyles to know how recent the video is, and I believe those who say they are current.

I've said that I thought the timing of the snapchat release was suspicious, and I have never accidently sent a video or picture on snapchat. So, IMO, Kaitlyn sent that video on purpose, or there is something else going on.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi Everyone! New here. I'm also a new Bachelor viewer. giggling

Just quickly wanted to show you something interesting. In that "25 Things..." interview Kaitlyn did with Us Weekly said her dream dog is a Bernese Mountain dog named Doug. http://t.co/6u9LYsyuIl

Shawn just responded to a follower with this:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Berner11

LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:09 pm

^^^ Not sure what else you think is going on. She was in bed with Shawn and they looked pretty cozy. ;) I actually don't think it was on purpose and hopefully Chris H. asks her about it at the ATFR.

So many other clues point to her choosing shawn as well imo. but the biggest spoiler ever... kaitlyn's snapchat and she spoiled her own show! This has never happened and I am glad she did.

I believe it is fun to watch the show with this perspective. :yes:

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Not sure what else you think is going on.  She was in bed with Shawn and they looked pretty cozy.  ;)  I actually don't think it was on purpose and hopefully Chris H. asks her about it at the ATFR.  

So many other clues point to her choosing shawn as well imo. but the biggest spoiler ever... kaitlyn's snapchat and she spoiled her own show!  This has never happened and I am glad she did.  

I believe it is fun to watch the show with this perspective.  :yes:

Again, I'm not disputing that it's Shawn in the snapchat, nor am I saying Shawn isn't the F1. The point I was trying to make was that old videos can be saved to snapchat using an app, and that seemed to be disputed on this thread.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:15 pm

LenaActually wrote:Hi Everyone! New here. I'm also a new Bachelor viewer.  giggling

Just quickly wanted to show you something interesting. In that "25 Things..." interview Kaitlyn did with Us Weekly said her dream dog is a Bernese Mountain dog named Doug. http://t.co/6u9LYsyuIl

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Berner11

Hi Lena!! Kait chose Shawn and they're engaged, so he's definitely referring to Doug in his response laugh out loud Come fan girl with us if you're a fan of these two in the fan forum Smiley heartbeat Welcome to the board!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:16 pm

LenaActually wrote:Hi Everyone! New here. I'm also a new Bachelor viewer.  giggling

Welcome LenaActually! Thanks for bringing this over. Interesting indeed. Looks like Shawn and kaitlyn will be getting a Bernese soon! Hehe. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Again, why are we assuming this has anything to do with Shawn or his jealousy? Maybe Kaitlyn feels these things, which is why she's saying them? He's her boyfriend, not her owner. She still has a sense of agency, I would think.
I think Shawn is getting a lot if grief here based on his edit.  IMO if we are to give others a pass based on their edit, we should do that as well of Shawn.  Kait does have a mind of her own so why blame Shawn for her not praising Nick enough in her interviews.  If it was me, I would not want to keep talking about my ex when I am another relationship.  Also why blame Nick for the sex either. Kait chose that too.
N
:claphands :claphands :claphands That! yes The sweet magic of edit. But it's always easier to point at the other direction that at oneself. For each camp of fans there must be something about the other "camper" to be "wrong" ... only that this time Shawn is one happy camper, So is Nick ... and so is Kaitlyn (just sick and tired having to "defend herself" about sex with F2 guy, when she's happily engaged to F1) - IMMO.

I think fans/non-fans have a harder time accepting the reality. (hope that isn't against the rules)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Cutie heartbeat

Thanks for posting that! Great interview.

K seemed to be quite the hot mess during filming, but seems a bit more grounded post-show, not to mention, pretty darn chipper and confident in her decision(s). Love looks good on her.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:56 am

Moved with permission from Nick GD thread

chasingpavements wrote:Snipped

I guess I'm in the minority, because I never felt like she had real feelings for Jared. I feel like she thinks he's hot and sweet and he probably strokes her ego a bit since he seems to really be into her (especially according to RS's BIP tease about him), but that's about it. I don't think she ever looks at him and goes "I might end up with this guy" and I don't think she has that raw, sexual chemistry that she does with both Shawn and Nick. When the Nick sex happened, it seemed obvious to me that she was really only worried about Shawn's reaction. He seems to be the Chris Lambton of the season to me. I felt like him getting the group rose and the 1-on-1 in Ireland next week was just the producers trying to make it seem like there are other contenders in the game. I am a bit surprised that he didn't make it to F3, but I'm thinking that either he finds out about Nick and Shawn off-camera time and leaves after a fight with Kaitlyn or the producers interfered, and told her to bring Ben because he's more Bachelor material.

As far as Kaitlyn/Shawn go, I don't know. I actually do think that their chances are higher than Kaitlyn/Nick would be, because I think K/N they are such opposites, it allows for amazing chemistry immediately but not a lot of common interests to last in the long-term. Shawn/Kaitlyn actually remind me a bit of Ali/Roberto (opposite energies, but seem to balance each other out). However, I feel like Shawn and Kaitlyn are both very passionate and impulsive, and I don't know if that will work for the long-term.

I think she sees Jared as attractive, but he just doesn't light her fire so to speak. I think he is hot and may have been an interesting bachelor, but he is on BiP, so not happening.

I think being reminded of Ali/Roberto is not good, those two were doomed from the start as well. I hope that Kaitlyn and Shawn have a better common ground than Ali and Roberto did. I think Ali and Roberto struggled for months before the break up. I wouldn't be surprised it the first talk of break up didn't come at about the same time as Josh and Andi, they were just more committed to trying to make it work and both less volatile then J&A.

I hope Kaitlyn and Shawn can make it, I wish them no ill will and think he is the much better fit for Kaitlyn, I think K&N would have become frustrated/bored with each other quickly, once they had to get past flirting and sex.

chasingpavements wrote:snipped

This is just my opinion, but I don't think that Kaitlyn acted too differently than most Bachelorettes, but the only difference was that Shawn was a lot more impulsive and jealous than past frontrunners. I've only heard about, for example, Ali telling Roberto on their first 1-on-1 that he was the one, Ashley writing journal entries to JP at week 3 because he was the one, Andi telling Josh what type of ring to pick at the FS because he was the one, but I'm sure that's much more common than we think. And most of these Bachelorettes still got physical with other guys and gave other guys group roses and all that. And, it never caused any real problems because none of these F1 guys got as paranoid and crazy as Shawn did.

I do think that Shawn if more insecure in the process than some other F1s have been, but I wouldn't be surprised if sex with Nick came up in the J&A conversation. The difference in Shawn and Josh to me is that Josh didn't drink as much and was much more aware of how he would appear on camera. He comes from a very media savvy family.

I find Shawn's outbursts a bit scary personally, just because when you are drunk or stressed, your true inner person comes out and is harder to hide. I do think it is a real issue for Shawn and one that he and Kaitlyn can hopefully work through, but those were his actions, TPTB did not make them up. They maybe showing us those and not a lot of the good but he still did get annoyed and confront her twice in Ireland. He did try to tell her not to keep Nick in NYC. Those are his actions and his words, just not his only actions and words. I just hope that the level of security Shawn needs doesn't impinge too much on the free spirited person that Kaitlyn is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom