SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:49 pm

OnePromise wrote:Has anyone else watched Kaitlyn's periscope videos?  She is hard not to like after watching them.  She seems carefree, funny, laughing a lot and silly.  More of what she was like during Chris's season.  I actually feel much better about her after watching them.  She made one last night with her mom.  It was kind of adorable.  The most recent one is with her best friend Carson Drake.  They talk about some of the guys and he tries to get her to tell which one was the best kisser.  She won't give that away...

Carson says that he likes Ben H and Kaitlyn's relationship the best and then adds that he like Shawn too.  And then says that he likes Nick because he seems like a "down to earth guy".  When asked if Carson knows the ending, Kaitlyn responds with, "He thinks he does.  He reads the spoilers."

Kaitlyn also commented that she would like the see Ben Z. versus Ben H. as the next Bachelor.  Then someone pointed out that she gave the ending away and she didn't pick Ben H if he could be the next bachelor.  She laughed and said something like, "no I didn't.  I like to play jokes and tease." And said "I'm engaged to Ben H." (sarcastically).  Then someone asked about Nick and she said, "I'm engaged to Nick too."

Her friend also said, "I have the same hairstyle as Shawn." And Kaitlyn pretty sincerely said, "Shawn....who?"  Like she forgot.  Not really teasing either.  He looked at her funny.  And then she said, "Shawn from my season?"

Overall page and Carson were cute and funny.  I enjoyed it.  It made me like Kaitlyn a little more even if she maybe sent Nick home in tears.  Smiley

Great recap I did happen to see it too! Kaitlyn is VERY happy lately she was hanging will Jill the past few days having a ball!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Kait is at fault for telling him he's the one and probably having sex with him early also. She said its her fault this episode, long before this blog post was written and Shawn started "controlling" her, which I see zero evidence of at all personally. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:51 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Max64 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I still kind of think it's something more than Nick making things difficult for her/Shawn during filming. When she did those initial interviews in May, she seemed to be pretty complimentary and happy when talking about him. Even in her initial blog about him (3 weeks ago?), she said "closest two people can  be without meeting". And, then, suddenly, she just changed. Never more than 2 sentences about Nick in her blog. Refers to Nick as "that thing" in her snap-chat. Ignores all questions about Nick on periscope, while answering all about Shawn and teasing him. Shuts down and quickly answers questions about Nick in interviews. Says (paraphrased) "I think he's good friends with JJ! Makes sense since JJ was the villain before and was happy to see someone more hated than him".

I just think something happened. I don't know if we'll even find out, but I don't think that change occurred just because the right spoiler is out now.

Since her change has been post filming, and it's been noted that Nick seems to be doing very well, it's even been speculated that he's seeing someone... maybe she's upset that he's "gotten over" her so quickly?  It could also be that's her way of dealing with losing Nick, some people tend to blame the other when a relationship goes sour.  If Shawn if her f1 then she has lost Nick, there is no way in heck Shawn will ever allow them to be friends.

That was honestly my guess too. I know that most people think that it's because Nick reached out to her, like he did with Andi, but I personally think that Nick learned his lesson and wouldn't do that.  I do think that he's moved on romantically, from what RS has alluded, and I feel like Kaitlyn's like "wait, he was hung up on Andi for months...he proposed to me and he got over me in like 3 weeks?". I'm sure that just led to her thinking that he never really liked her and just went on the show for exposure. I might totally be off, but that's just the vibe I got.

What did RS say about Nick moving on?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait is at fault for telling him he's the one and probably having sex with him early also. She said its her fault this episode, long before this blog post was written and Shawn started "controlling" her, which I see zero evidence of at all personally. IMO.

Kaitlyn was openly admitting during the episode that she started questioning Shawns ability to be there for her and to go through tough times in the relationship with her -- I admired that about her...that was the favorite thing about the whole epi cos it showed she had her own mind, she had intuition and she was giving him all the space to show her who he was but she was also tuning in pretty intently for what she is worthy of in a relationship...
the blog post completely absolves shawn of any responsibility for anything -- that's a complete flip from how she acted during the epi. she's now channeling Shawn completely - I have a hard time really reading her standing up for herself. yes she is to blame for telling him he's the one but HE knows what show he signed up for -- it is NOT her fault that he forgot what the show was and he couldn't handle her giving a simply group date rose to someone else -- he should be coasting by this time feeling on top of the world regardless of who she gave the rose to! he knows this is the bachelorette where they go for more than 7 weeks!

I still don't get why shawn reacted so strongly to jared getting the GDR esp after he/shawn was told he might be the one! any logical person knows she has to give roses and go on dates -- that's the way things work... I'm so confused why I'm the only person baffled by shawn's reaction to the gdr

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:57 pm

emusha wrote:
When Shawn asked me point-blank if I was in love with him, I was surprised. Again I found myself sitting there asking was it fair to say yes? Was it unfair to say yes? I could understand his perspective – it wouldn't have made sense for me to be in love and having intimate relationships with other people when I cared for him. Yet that's what was happening.

I am imperfect. I was confused. I knew I was falling in love with Shawn. I was falling for a couple people. And, if I am honest (which clearly I am), I was scared of Shawn.  

WHAT?? I can't believe she is justifying everything he says and putting blame on herself?? the language in this blog post is suspect Suspect no no I am seeing what you're describing GA... very sadly admitting that -- so sad i hope it's not true that shawn is controlling that'd be suchhhh a bummer sad sad truly a bummer even more than all the drama we've been watching -- it seems shawn is in control post-show cos she's completely channeling him and putting blame on only herself Suspect nooo K nooo

ETA: no idea if this is actually relevant but one of the most powerful emotional weapons in a manupilator's arsenal is guilt
I took that bold statement as Kaitlyn saying she wasn't "in love" with Shawn at that point.because if she was it would make NO sense to sleep with Nick..she also says she was falling in love with a couple of guys..So sad she was afraid of Shawn..then send him home!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:58 pm

She told him he's probably the one IMO because he wouldn't stop badgering her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She told him he's probably the one IMO because he wouldn't stop badgering her.
She also said that was a mistake!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 pm

mariebeth wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Since her change has been post filming, and it's been noted that Nick seems to be doing very well, it's even been speculated that he's seeing someone... maybe she's upset that he's "gotten over" her so quickly?  It could also be that's her way of dealing with losing Nick, some people tend to blame the other when a relationship goes sour.  If Shawn if her f1 then she has lost Nick, there is no way in heck Shawn will ever allow them to be friends.

That was honestly my guess too. I know that most people think that it's because Nick reached out to her, like he did with Andi, but I personally think that Nick learned his lesson and wouldn't do that.  I do think that he's moved on romantically, from what RS has alluded, and I feel like Kaitlyn's like "wait, he was hung up on Andi for months...he proposed to me and he got over me in like 3 weeks?". I'm sure that just led to her thinking that he never really liked her and just went on the show for exposure. I might totally be off, but that's just the vibe I got.

What did RS say about Nick moving on?

Like I said, he never said anything, just alluded to it in his spreecast. Someone asked him how Nick handled the rejection and he said "I heard he wasn't happy about it. I have heard he's moved on though. Nothing I can prove right now, but I've heard things". To me, that indicated romantically moving on, but I might be totally off. It just makes sense to me because Nick looks so happy and I honestly haven't seen Nick as into Kaitlyn as he was into Andi. We'll find out soon enough, I guess!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:17 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait is at fault for telling him he's the one and probably having sex with him early also. She said its her fault this episode, long before this blog post was written and Shawn started "controlling" her, which I see zero evidence of at all personally. IMO.

Kaitlyn was openly admitting during the episode that she started questioning Shawns ability to be there for her and to go through tough times in the relationship with her -- I admired that about her...that was the favorite thing about the whole epi cos it showed she had her own mind, she had intuition and she was giving him all the space to show her who he was but she was also tuning in pretty intently for what she is worthy of in a relationship...
the blog post completely absolves shawn of any responsibility for anything -- that's a complete flip from how she acted during the epi. she's now channeling Shawn completely - I have a hard time really reading her standing up for herself. yes she is to blame for telling him he's the one but HE knows what show he signed up for -- it is NOT her fault that he forgot what the show was and he couldn't handle her giving a simply group date rose to someone else -- he should be coasting by this time feeling on top of the world regardless of who she gave the rose to! he knows this is the bachelorette where they go for more than 7 weeks!

I still don't get why shawn reacted so strongly to jared getting the GDR esp after he/shawn was told he might be the one! any logical person knows she has to give roses and go on dates -- that's the way things work... I'm so confused why I'm the only person baffled by shawn's reaction to the gdr
And she answers Shawn's ability to be strong and be there for her too in that blog; there's nothing to be upset about in retrospect for her. He obviously manned up, pulled himself together, and became that emotionally STRONG man she needed him to become. I'm confused how this blog indicates some sort of scary abuse and control issues but I understand I probably will not get it so we can peacefully disagree Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:21 pm

So Kaitlyn's snapchat recap mentions nothing about her conversation with Nick or her driving date with Jared.  She talks about Ben Z and Tanner and the 2:1 date where JJ went home.  She talks about Shawn and how she gets his reaction because he was carrying a lot or something like that.  She talks about Cupcake and what a great date they had, they cried a lot of tears that episode (she and Cupcake..."cupcake down") and that she could be good friends with Chris, but nothing more. She is sure that Ben Z. and Cupcake will find their own great women.

No mention of the two guys that she was probably closest to outside of Shawn.  More distancing...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:25 pm

This is what confuses me. I understand that her fiance is getting completely blasted about being over controlling etc and it is natural to want to protect him and defend him.

But I don't get the lack of acknowledgement of her other relationships. All bachelorettes have acknowledged their other relationships before, something must be different this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Based on snapchat gate and the fact that Kaitlyn continues to openly support Shawn in blogs and snapchat etc without saying much about Nick indicates to me things aren't all roses between Her and Shawn. I am thinking this Nick thing is causing a rift between the two which you can believe if u watched the last three episodes with Shawn. Reminds me of Brad 2.0 and Miss Emily
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom