SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Chiming in here to add I think a lot of us who watch the show pick a favorite and then when that person is not picked we start to question the lead, her /his f1 and tptb. Yes, Nick has a lot of good qualities but it appears Shawn does as well. Just because we like a person and would pick him for ourselves does not mean the lead is making the wrong choice. Since this is such a heavily edited tv show, whose to say if Kaitlyn made the right or wrong choice. She knows herself better than any of us do.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 pm

As it has been said by K herself, IMO, she is her own worst enemy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:18 pm

She exudes joy in her interviews and that tells me she chose well for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^
Does anyone that dislikes Nick think that Kailtyn should not be with Shawn? That Shawn and Kaitlyn are not a good match? And not purely based on dislike for Kaitlyn. Because to me, that would be a very objective view if one can make that case.

For the record, I like Nick. But Shawn has not been given a relatable edit. What do I know about the guy - learned more about him from the little time Kaitlyn had with him on the group date.
But his edit stinks. And that is what makes me think he is her F1.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:41 pm

avoice wrote:She exudes joy in her interviews and that tells me she chose well for her.
I think so too and I'm very happy for her and quite frankly, totally shocked how lucky she seems to be with Shawn. I was truly wracking my brain thinking of men I know in real life who I think would put up with what we just saw last week and apparently another sex fest with Nick in the fs and I literally came up with NONE. So I'm very interested to see them in real life, especially Shawn, knowing he's obviously decided to stick by her through this, at least for now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Does anyone that dislikes Nick think that Kailtyn should not be with Shawn? That Shawn and Kaitlyn are not a good match? And not purely based on dislike for Kaitlyn. Because to me, that would be a very objective view if one can make that case.
Sorta? I dislike Nick but as far as Shawn and Kaitlyn, I just don't think what they have is a solid foundation to make it to the altar. Shawn comes across possessive and jealous. If he is anything like that outside the bach bubble post-show interviews will be brutal for him. They will be centered around Nick like Des and Chris' interviews were centered around Brooks. I don't think Shawn and Kaitlyn are the exception on this show. Another doomed ship IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:44 pm

My objection to K's interview was when she said the ocean sex was glossed over. No, it wasn't, and neither were the actions of the past leads, whether male or female. They all received flack over FS sex with someone other than who they chose. Terribly naive of her to believe that her pre-FS sex wouldn't garner even more flack. Sorry to rain on her parade. Women are empowered these days, but the real power comes from having respect for ourselves and our bodies.
Whether Shawn or Nick, I don't think it will last.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:51 pm

Shawn's recent snapchat must be a joke. He got a parking ticket and he says "And the hits just keep on coming. Terrible."

For a guy who is engaged and the winner of Bette S11, is a fan favorite, has over 100K followers in a few weeks, is not seen by the media or the public as a "creep" or "villain" ...I know problems are relative... but I would think there are those who would be praying for his problems.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn's recent snapchat must be a joke. He got a parking ticket and he says "And the hits just keep on coming. Terrible."

For a guy who is engaged and the winner of Bette S11, is a fan favorite, has over 100K followers in a few weeks, is not seen by the media or the public as a "creep" or "villain" ...I know problems are relative... but I would think there are those who would be praying for his problems.  :Nod:
I think we just have to look at Kait to know how happy they are together (at this moment anyway). I wouldn't even question if he's joking personally.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Some of the happiest looking people are in not so great situations. I personally cannot look at how Kaitlyn is acting while currently on the media trail to know the status of her happiness. I understand being a fan and wanting the fairytale ending and basking in the glow until ATFR or confirmation of said happiness but with snapchat-gate as the spoiler there is not much to sleuth/speculate about other than the show itself and whether it will last since F1 is known. And I'd rather look at possible signs that this show has proven to be anything but a fairytale ending and be pleasantly surprised that it lasts rather than disappointed if it doesn't. Easier to approach it that way for me and less investment over all. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Ok but what does his snap have to do with this? Anyway, we likely just see things differently, agree to disagree and all that Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn's recent snapchat must be a joke. He got a parking ticket and he says "And the hits just keep on coming. Terrible."

I am sure he wasn't overly serious about that snapchat. Snapchats are generally done in silliness and to be fair to him, I am yet to see or meet anyone who rejoices with glee at getting a parking ticket.

Shawn getting angry having to see a girl he is falling for doesn't make him a raging, jealous lunatic. He hasnt yelled at her, cursed at her or threatened violence. I know what an abusive relationship is having lived through one, and I choose to give him a pass just because it is an edited show, and in an extremely unnatural bubble.
We have seen lot of people on the show react jealously and what do we know, they have turned out to be normal outside the Bachelor bubble. JP, Josh are good examples.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom