SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Alanna wrote:Another article about the L&S mag coming out. A little more info than the first article. Really cute and says Kait is beaming with joy these days.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/24/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-engaged-2-proposals/

Thanks Alanna. So cute! I also wanted to comment about Andi and kaitlyn meeting. They have so much in common. I am sure they "discussed' Nick. I wish I was a fly on the wall during that conversation. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:15 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
remockered wrote:(TV Guide) What did Kait mean, when Ross said how disliked Nick is by the public, and she said she previously thought it was the edit, but she gets it now?  Huh?

It means kaitlyn does not like Nick.  ;)

That's not how I read what she said at all. She was saying she gets now that people dislike Nick probably because she's heard a lot of criticism for keeping him. She also said that she gave him a pass at first because she felt it could be the edit and found that he's a great guy.

I think people are over analyzing what Kaitlyn said about Nick. Basically she said he's flirty and charming. Not sure how that's construed to be a diss. no idea JMHO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:38 pm

albean99 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
remockered wrote:(TV Guide) What did Kait mean, when Ross said how disliked Nick is by the public, and she said she previously thought it was the edit, but she gets it now?  Huh?

That's not how I read what she said at all. She was saying she gets now that people dislike Nick probably because she's heard a lot of criticism for keeping him. She also said that she gave him a pass at first because she felt it could be the edit and found that he's a great guy.

I think people are over analyzing what Kaitlyn said about Nick. Basically she said he's flirty and charming. Not sure how that's construed to be a diss. no idea      JMHO
I have said this before I just must be missing something. .I haven't seen her bash/trash etc of Nick. I think she has been quit postive!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:39 pm

I think it is a diss based on her barely even mentioning Nick in her last two blogs since he has been on the show and Nick is F2.
She mentions Jared, Ben H, Cupcake and the other guys and skims over Nick (understandable given the spoiler but given the show is still airing, it is noticeable to me that she barely mentions him and when she does it is the "lust" edit talking points).

She also said that he is a physical/affectionate guy which made her that way too. That she became that way with him because he was that way.
That was strange since she was this way from night one with guys and making out. She even called herself the makeout-bandit and was the one to ask Nick back to her room. She initiated that, not him.

jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:

She keeps taking Jared to her room, she gave him special treatment on the ride to Killarney, where they had a deeper connection according to the synopsis. How in the world did she send him home, in the same week, and kept Ben H?!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:01 pm

julychild wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

She keeps taking Jared to her room, she gave him special treatment on the ride to Killarney, where they had a deeper connection according to the synopsis. How in the world did she send him home, in the same week, and kept Ben H?!
Maybe she felt bad since Jared had told her he was in love with her and then sexgate and CH gives an ultimatium so the one who she will ultimately hurt less aka who will likely be next Bachelor gets the F3 spot? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess that's better than wondering where they lay. Maybe not.
:

cantstopl: So true! I'm glad the like button is back by the way.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:07 pm

albean99 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I think people are over analyzing what Kaitlyn said about Nick. Basically she said he's flirty and charming. Not sure how that's construed to be a diss. no idea      JMHO

I agree albean. I just watched the AOL interview and I didn't see that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:26 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I agree albean.  I just watched the AOL interview and I didn't see that.

I think it wasn't what she said that bothered some...it was how she said it and the lack of comments of substance about who Nick is a person. She made many more meaningful comments about the other guys that she did not keep around nearly as long. JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Honestly, I think she's just uncomfortable talking about Nick grabbing her and being flirty, knowing that he's not f1. I doubt it's so much dislike as it is more trying to keep it in the past.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Honestly, I think she's just uncomfortable talking about Nick grabbing her, knowing that he's not f1. I doubt it's  so much dislike as it is more trying to keep it in the past.

For sure she probably was uncomfortable with talking about the physical...so, why not change the subject and talk about the other, non physical reasons that she was drawn to him. I'm sure there were some. She is choosing to play along with the "lust edit" Nick's character has been given this season, so she talked about the physical stuff. I was hoping that she would expound upon the actual substance of her relationship with Nick instead of going to the physical. It would have been way less uncomfortable for her, IMO. But then again, Shawn would not have loved that very much...it would have made their relationship more of a real thing to talk about something past the physical.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:49 pm

^  IA onepromise. Not sure what she will say come FRC time or if there is another "mistake" with Nick during FS time.

There's living in the moment, not wanting to relive the past (then wrong show to be on!), and living in denial.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom