SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Even Jillian is getting involved in her own version of Snapgate now! She's posted a story with Kaitlyn & a couple other girls in a vehicle heading out to the water to go boating in Kelowna. She & Kaitlyn are goofing around talking about having not done any Snapchats today & Jillian then says directly to her camera:

"Hi Shawn, how ya doin? Gettin' ready for some sunshine?"

Looks at Kaitlyn & both burst out laughing.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:12 pm

jojo47 wrote:Even Jillian is getting involved in her own version of Snapgate now! She's posted a story with Kaitlyn & a couple other girls in a vehicle heading out to the water to go boating in Kelowna. She & Kaitlyn are goofing around talking about having not done any Snapchats today & Jillian then says directly to her camera:

And a nudie of her (Jill's) man from the back side. Suspect

You guys have been warned laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:15 pm

jojo47 wrote:Even Jillian is getting involved in her own version of Snapgate now! She's posted a story with Kaitlyn & a couple other girls in a vehicle heading out to the water to go boating in Kelowna. She & Kaitlyn are goofing around talking about having not done any Snapchats today & Jillian then says directly to her camera:

She also said "oops" right after right? How are they getting away with this?? Are TPTB just like "eh, the spoiler's out, our ratings are good, do what you want now"

Honestly, it just seems immature and unprofessional to me at this point. Your ONE job after filming was to protect this secret. I get that she slipped up once, but to be so brazen about it now? I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:17 pm

What does that even mean, I wonder? Is she teasing Kaitlyn?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:17 pm

I just saw that. Like WTF? At least it's a couple I already love so I can bias-ly give them a pass. I thought no one could be as bad and arrogant as we experienced last season, but I was a little incorrect.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 pm

It's kind of becoming a turn off for me. Very high school ish.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 pm

And with the "sunshine" again....

Before snapchat, I thought "sunshine" was a code word that Nick used on SM for Kaitlyn as he kept posting about sunshine and cloudy days on Twitter and favoriting IG posts about sunshine, summer and warm weather.

But after listening to the snapchat, I'm not sure that she says "Shawn".. It's said quickly and tough to make out...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Yup, seems like she/they just don't care. At this point, Kaitlyn may as well just post another snapchat of herself with Shawn. It's actually gotten beyond ridiculous. And to think we could have had an amazing foiler season. Oh well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Alanna wrote:

I just saw that. Like WTF? At least it's a couple I already love so I can bias-ly give them a pass. I thought no one could be as bad and arrogant as we experienced last season, but I was a little incorrect.

Unless it's a foiler. I am pretty sure snapchatgate is for real but the paranoid part makes me think it's a joke everyone is in on. I'll probably feel less paranoid when we get hints of a SHV and no sightings of Shawn in Nashville.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Yup, seems like she/they just don't care. At this point, Kaitlyn may as well just post another snapchat of herself with Shawn. It's actually gotten beyond ridiculous. And to think we could have had an amazing foiler season. Oh well.
I don't think so, her interviews this week were just over the top in confirming she's with Shawn to me. Even without snapchat, she would have made it as blatant as she could as the season would have gone on imo. Now she has free reign, so it's just easier, but she would have done her best regardless.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I don't think so, her interviews this week were just over the top in confirming she's with Shawn to me. Even without snapchat, she would have made it as blatant as she could as the season would have gone on imo. Now she has free reign, so it's just easier, but she would have done her best regardless.
Her interviews after snapchatgate are very different from  before snapchate gate, imo. She only was blatant once snapchat happened, not before. One can look back at what was posted in the forum pre-spoiler and there was a lot of back and forth before she spoiled the season. The only evidence per se was SHV possibility and GA's info about Shawn being seen in LA. So the evidence was more what we were sleuthing rather than what Kaitlyn herself was saying at that time.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

The fact that everyone is so blatant is what makes me suspicious.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom