SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:51 pm

I also feel at the time Nick came on the show, she saw him as someone she knew outside the bubble so to speak and someone she thought she could trust, so of course she would be giddy, I imagine it's hard on the Lead..... She is going back now her feeling are- hindsight is 20/20.... I don't see that as dismissing Nick's feeling more of sharing her feelings on how she is feeling now.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:05 pm

http://cartermatt.com/169513/the-bachelorette-cartermatt-podcast-on-kaitlyn-bristowe-nick-viall-ian-thomson-more-with-jessa/ some interesting POV ... and some things I ponder, so JMHO:

Nick is generally disliked and has a very strong "negative" reputation (spilling the beans, being creepy/tasteless) ... so I bet TPTB doesn't stop at the question, but milks it, stirs the pot with already developed perception. So what's better than to showcase the "sexy time" with Nick (resulting in the icky feeling among the viewers, especially the ones who see Shawn as F1 to begin with) and play up the part.

So there we have Kaitlyn's "alone time" with Shawn prior to Nick's, that from what I gather, most people don't "read/see" it as "the deed was done" ... but I believe she did. (Why I see Shawn's behavior in-line with the progression of what was going on between him and Kait and why Kait the morning after fears his reaction most.) I'm not here trying to discuss the act itself, because it's none of my business. But I believe it is not a part of the storyline, so it wasn't brought up on larger scale and for that we got no video-evidence, not even about the "leading up to it". Shawn certainly isn't part of that trajectory, so their love-story portray is more "tame" and "explosive in jealousy/insecurities".

While we not only witnessed the heavy PDA between Nick&Kaitlyn, we also "had to hear" the bedroom noise/voices (even tho' K said they had no mics on and was baffled herself by the whole scene) ... and that was tactless from TPTB side, not something I should criticize Nick or Kaitlyn for... still the portray suits well with the general impression of Nick and TPTB gives the viewers what they want... after all, who really believed they brought him back to "redeem him"?

Another thing about Nick's tweets on the night of the episode, which were parts of his more elaborated post on his IG. There was quite a heated consensus that he should "keep his mouth shut", but after more than a month of media reporting that Kaitlyn did an unacceptable thing with Nick, the guy who was labeled after his ATFR performance and after attributing certain other statements to Nick, while he couldn't respond since the episode wasn't aired yet, I don't see anything wrong in his timing or things written.
After all, there is no "better timing" for things that people don't want to discuss (because reality ain't pretty), while everyone is talking about (because our own opinion matters more).

So he did his part, he said what he had on his chest (while the whole SM was crucifying him) and IMO Kaitlyn has no problems with Nick, but she does seem tired/annoyed/irritated and unimpressed by the continuous interest the media (SM, viewers, TPTB, interviews) places on her and Nick. Mostly because it takes time/attention away from other beautiful things that go on the show. And that's not Kaitlyn's or Nick's fault either.

It's interesting how many outlets report Nick's expressing himself on SM/on the show, defining it as a "poke the bear" attitude seeking the attention ... but nobody is really forced to follow him or care for Nick's "antics" ... still, everyone is "secretly" waiting for "the next thing" he's gonna do ... because it's fun to talk about/tear down.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:21 pm

anyone watch the people interview?
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-sex-nick-viall-sl*t-shamed-because-woman

K admits that she felt guilt cos of shawn -- very openly she admitted that.
She also admits that she regrets telling shawn he was the one because it was not fair to him she should have said "she hoped he was the one"

I honestly think the guilt will be the deciding factor for how her relationships progress after this point and that's why it goes from 6 to 3 right away. I think she felt a lot of pressure from shawn. So I'll be curious to see how much that played into her journey.

I think relationships that have a lot of very intense emotions seem realer than others cos they evoke a lot of passionate reactions...I'm curious if we'll see the decision-making process.

This interview also shows how she quickly diverts attention from pointed questions asking her about how she feels about nick and what he did for her to support her. she didn't answer that question she just said it speaks to the person he is. I have no doubt after hearing her previous responses during E! interviews etc. after the initial preview that she very much changed the way she NOW talks about nick choosing to avoid the topic altogether if she can
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:23 pm

The people interview was amazing to me! She is being so obvious about Nick and Shawn, it's crazy. The avoidance of the question about his support was so very clear.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:32 pm

I am really shocked about how little Kaitlyn is saying about the feelings she had for Nick at that point.  I feel that Shawn must be extremely jealous and not able to handle it, and that Kaitlyn is a people pleaser (not a good combo long term imo)

***Edited***

I feel that especially given the Snap Chat mistake, Kaitlyn should be saying and writing things that show her desires for Nick at this point, just to keep everyone guessing.

She must really be worry about Shawn and his ability to handle anything Nick related

Last edited by Dying2share on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:33 pm

lurker11 wrote:The people interview was amazing to me! She is being so obvious about Nick and Shawn, it's crazy.  The avoidance of the question about his support was so very clear.
can't agree more -- it blows my mind how obvious that interview is!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Again, why are we assuming this has anything to do with Shawn or his jealousy? Maybe Kaitlyn feels these things, which is why she's saying them? He's her boyfriend, not her owner. She still has a sense of agency, I would think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:40 pm

The story line this season is so bizarre to me. It's basically the Nick and Shawn show, and it's very obvious to everyone that those will be her f2.... we see Kaitlyn saying "she's afraid she'll end up with no one if they find out about what happened with Nick", which I take as a thanks, but no thanks towards Nick. Then we see Shawn saying "she told me I'm the one" So what's the point of watching if Kaitlyn is already declaring who she wants her f1 to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:42 pm

I think I've said this before, but I feel like it says more about K as a person.
Either:
1. She is happy to take the back seat in her relationship and do or say whatever to please the fiance
2. Is trying to move on herself
3. Is pulling an Andi on Nick (but even Andi wasn't so dismissive so early on)

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Dying2share wrote:I am really shocked about how little Kaitlyn is saying about the feelings she had for Nick at that point.  I feel that Shawn must be extremely jealous and not able to handle it, and that Kaitlyn is a people pleaser (not a good combo long term imo.

***Edited***

I feel that especially given the Snap Chat mistake, Kaitlyn should be saying and writing things that show her desires for Nick at this point, just to keep everyone guessing.

She must really be worry about Shawn and his ability to handle anything Nick related

Agreed! Shawn is crazy insecure and still is -- he's the determining factor that had her reorganize the WHOLE season i.e. her sending away 3 guys home etc. and again post-filming.

I also think the "shawn out on the town" photos don't bode well in context of this -- if HE is a jealous person should he be cautious abut being loyal to her absolutely and not doing borderline flirtation things with women in nashville late at night??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Again, why are we assuming this has anything to do with Shawn or his jealousy? Maybe Kaitlyn feels these things, which is why she's saying them? He's her boyfriend, not her owner. She still has a sense of agency, I would think.

This! I think Shawn is getting a lot if grief here based on his edit . IMO if we are to give others a pass based on their edit, we should do that as well of Shawn. Kait does have a mind of her own so why blame Shawn for her not praising Nick enough in her interviews. If it was me, I would not want to keep talking about my ex when I am another relationship. Also why blame Nick for the sex either. Kait chose that too.
N

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:55 pm

emusha wrote:
lurker11 wrote:The people interview was amazing to me! She is being so obvious about Nick and Shawn, it's crazy.  The avoidance of the question about his support was so very clear.
can't agree more -- it blows my mind how obvious that interview is!!
If she feels great about Nick...an answer will show...if she diverts it...it fits with what is being played out. If it's because she regrets the N show...and snap chat was an accident...the cat is out of the bag ...so why not answer it? I'm sure TPTB have prepped her on how to dance when answering and the safest route to keep viewers tuned in. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom