SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:43 am

Where can I find the initial interviews where she said she preferred slow and steady and she preferred a warrior of love...something along those lines?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:03 am

rosesrREd wrote:
TopShelf wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I agree that the Snap Chat is a huge spoiler especially coming from Kaitlyn's account.  If that spoiler wasn't out there, what other evidence out there indicates Shawn is the F1.  I am asking because while the snap chat looks very convincing, it seems to be the only clue, albeit and big one. In past seasons we have had more.

As to the bolded, I agree, if it is true.  It was also tweeted to the world by a real prankster, comedian type woman who is a HUGE fan of Nicks!  Maybe nothing is at seems.

Yup, the poster who initially tipped off RS, and shared the Snap Chat video is a huge Nick fan, who is known as a prankster on YouTube.  I am not saying this indicates this is a hoax, but that does make you question some things.

Yeah! But it dosn`t change the subject that Kaitlyn and Shawn in the Video !!! :gotcha: :gotcha:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:20 am

^^ Haha Emila I am beyond convinced now that Shawn is indeed F1. What's keeping me watching this show is to see how Kaitlyn gets from A (what is happening now) to B (Shawn as F1) because it looks like a very bumpy road at the moment!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:29 am

missfafa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
@kaitlynbristowe Your follow to followers ratio disgusts me “@abby_hammond: @kaitlynbristowe you disgust me!”
I really wish Kailtyn would stop tweeting responses to negative tweets. I think I preferred Becca's approach when she did it (even though I prefer when people don't respond at all). The follow/follower ratio thing does nothing positive, imo. It is like tit for tat.

Seems like so much is about how many followers one gets. What will these famous people do when Twitter is gone like Myspace and the like? Fame is so fleeting and focusing on that is sad/superficial, imo.

that's really dumb to say Kaitlyn, why would that be a bad thing ?! why would it "disgusts her"?! i understand she's trying to stand up for her self, but that's a stupid thing to say, it makes her look shallow and surfacy.

I concur this is a low from Kaitlyn, I guess she is showing her true character about fame and bring cool equals number of twitter followers one has. I am sorry but Ian might be a turd but some of his assessment of Kaitlyn is true the girl is shallow and surface level. I am loosing respect for her
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:37 am

mysthelma wrote:
missfafa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I really wish Kailtyn would stop tweeting responses to negative tweets. I think I preferred Becca's approach when she did it (even though I prefer when people don't respond at all). The follow/follower ratio thing does nothing positive, imo. It is like tit for tat.

Seems like so much is about how many followers one gets. What will these famous people do when Twitter is gone like Myspace and the like? Fame is so fleeting and focusing on that is sad/superficial, imo.

that's really dumb to say Kaitlyn, why would that be a bad thing ?! why would it "disgusts her"?! i understand she's trying to stand up for her self, but that's a stupid thing to say, it makes her look shallow and surfacy.

I concur this is a low from Kaitlyn, I guess she is showing her true character about fame and bring cool equals number of twitter followers one has. I am sorry but Ian might be a turd but some of his assessment of Kaitlyn is true the girl is shallow and surface level. I am loosing respect for her

^^ IA. Really, on the show from CS's season and now the b'ette, I have absolutely loved Kaitlyn. But from what I am seeing from her social media is another side of her which I'm not really sure I like all that much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 am

happydays wrote:^^ Haha Emila I am beyond convinced now that Shawn is indeed F1. What's keeping me watching this show is to see how Kaitlyn gets from A (what is happening now) to B (Shawn as F1) because it looks like a very bumpy road at the moment!

Yeah me too :gotcha: !!! What I can say sometimes the bumpy roads have the best view in the end !!! Hugesmile beatingheart
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:59 am

happydays wrote:^^ Haha Emila I am beyond convinced now that Shawn is indeed F1. What's keeping me watching this show is to see how Kaitlyn gets from A (what is happening now) to B (Shawn as F1) because it looks like a very bumpy road at the moment!
I'm not sure what is keeping me watching this trainwreck of a show.
I was hoping for some redeeming factor, something "refreshing", and I'm still waiting... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 am

As a Nick chick, the reasons that keep me still watching this season are:
1. To see more of Nick
2. To see how kaitlyn is not Nick's perfect match
3. To watch other sweet guys, like n Jared, cupcake, Ben H

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 am

Good Morning! Can anyone bring the link over from interview this past week where K sits down 1/1 with Nancy O'Dell? I had not seen it. I'm referring to the one where K talks about length of their 1/1 shown, of course referring to N. K says..."they are pretty cute together". It cuts to more dialogue and you only hear end of questíoning. In this segment...Nancy refers to that Bachelor. I found the wording strange when she's already called Nick by name in interview. I'm on my phone...copy and paste may get me in trouble.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 am

I didn't want to provide a page post to read so I broke it up...my brain keeps wondering about the foiler or even strange content of foiler. With Ben's revelation...what does "we had a great time" mean....referring to him, S and K.  S said she was there 6 or 7 hours. So at what point does Ben fall asleep? Do they have sep rooms in a suite? Is she sitting on Shawns bed talking to both of them most of night? I can't figure out how S and K conversation became so serious with B part of her audience ...that and throwing "you are the one" around....I'm still not convinced she didn't play house with S first that morning!  I'm sorry...laugh out loud...don't shoot me...were the 3 of them playing games on her phone while they were having a great time? *hides under chair*

I know someone is thinking...wheres my toy gun for this post first thing this morning!!! :crazed

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:31 am

emptysquares wrote:No matter how obvious the clues are, people are always going to think there's some foiler conspiracy out there.

This is very true. Personally, I believe the authenticity of the snapchat for a number of reasons:

1 - It came from Kaityln's snapchat account and I've seen nothing to dispute that.
2 - It shows Kaitlyn and someone who IMO is 99.9% Shawn and 110% not Nick with Kaitlyn
3 - The timing of when we got it is consistent with Kaitlyn's hair style at the time
4 - Kaitlyn immediately deleted it which makes me believe it was an accident - if she put it out for some propose she would have left it out there long enough to be sure it was seen.
5 - The show immediately reacted to it by sending Shawn to Nashville and Cupcake and Kaitlyn to Chicago and Whitney. Had this been a fake or an intentional foiler they would not have attempted to discredit it but by trying to discredit it, they only make it more credible to me. They were never able to prove Kaitlyn was in Chicago and Shawn was in Nashville at the time the video was released - because they weren't; they got there after the video was released.
6 - When she was asked point blank if she spoiled her own show, Kaitlyn never denied the authenticity of the video - she only coyly asked "Did I?"
7 - While the show will try to foil the ending, this wasn't something the show did - it was something the lead did. It's very hard for me to believe that Kaitlyn would go so far as getting in bed with Shawn and sending out a video of the two of them if she was really with Nick. IMO that idea may be "fetched", but it's very far-fetched.
8 - The existence of the video has been reported by some tabloids but not the ones most "in bed" with the show (US Weekly and most recently Life & Style) - this is consistent with a show effort to hide the existence, which also makes it look to me more authentic.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:46 am

Lucas15 wrote:
emptysquares wrote:No matter how obvious the clues are, people are always going to think there's some foiler conspiracy out there.

This is very true. Personally, I believe the authenticity of the snapchat for a number of reasons:

1 - It came from Kaityln's snapchat account and I've seen nothing to dispute that.
2 - It shows Kaitlyn and someone who IMO is 99.9% Shawn and 110% not Nick with Kaitlyn
3 - The timing of when we got it is consistent with Kaitlyn's hair style at the time
4 - Kaitlyn immediately deleted it which makes me believe it was an accident - if she put it out for some propose she would have left it out there long enough to be sure it was seen.
5 - The show immediately reacted to it by sending Shawn to Nashville and Cupcake and Kaitlyn to Chicago and Whitney. Had this been a fake or an intentional foiler they would not have attempted to discredit it but by trying to discredit it, they only make it more credible to me. They were never able to prove Kaitlyn was in Chicago and Shawn was in Nashville at the time the video was released - because they weren't; they got there after the video was released.
6 - When she was asked point blank if she spoiled her own show, Kaitlyn never denied the authenticity of the video - she only coyly asked "Did I?"
7 - While the show will try to foil the ending, this wasn't something the show did - it was something the lead did. It's very hard for me to believe that Kaitlyn would go so far as getting in bed with Shawn and sending out a video of the two of them if she was really with Nick. IMO that idea may be "fetched", but it's very far-fetched.
8 - The existence of the video has been reported by some tabloids but not the ones most "in bed" with the show (US Weekly and most recently Life & Style) - this is consistent with a show effort to hide the existence, which also makes it look to me more authentic.

Great post Lucas! Thanks for putting all the reasons together. One more I want to mention is they both look "cozy." I mean they were not just sitting in bed. They looked like they had been there awhile. Hugesmile

I think it is great that Nick has such great fans here and they want to try and discredit the spoiler. It does happen every season and it is their right. Makes the board a fun place to be.

IMO the spoiler is almost 100%, and I am enjoying the season so much more knowing kaitlyn did indeeed choose someone. I love Shawn and kaitlyn together because I see the chemistry. It is hot and palpable, and I for one hope they stay happy. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom