SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I didn't want to provide a page post to read so I broke it up...my brain keeps wondering about the foiler or even strange content of foiler. With Ben's revelation...what does "we had a great time" mean....referring to him, S and K.  S said she was there 6 or 7 hours. So at what point does Ben fall asleep? Do they have sep rooms in a suite? Is she sitting on Shawns bed talking to both of them most of night? I can't figure out how S and K conversation became so serious with B part of her audience ...that and throwing "you are the one" around....I'm still not convinced she didn't play house with S first that morning!  I'm sorry...laugh out loud...don't shoot me...were the 3 of them playing games on her phone while they were having a great time? *hides under chair*

I know someone is thinking...wheres my toy gun for this post first thing this morning!!! :crazed

You had a lot of the same questions I had when I first watched the preview; there seem to be so many holes in the story that don't fit. Did K to to the room to see Ben? Unlikely. If she went to see Shawn that's likely but why was Ben up all night? If he was perceptive enough to see Shawn was suddenly "happy" how could he not see that K was there to see Shawn and not him? How did they talk for 6-7 hours and Ben not realize he was the 3rd wheel? Was it a suite? Or a bedroom? Where was the shower? If Ben had to take a shower to catch a plane - why didn't Shawn? Or Kaitlyn? And if Kaitlyn wanted to have sex with Shawn and planned to pick him as her F1 - who gives a rip if they had sex? - just about every lead has sex with their F1 sometime during the season whether we know about it or not.

At the end of yesterday I never posted because I sort of saw that conversation as something that was not organic but producer driven. They gave Ben enough information to make it appear authentic, inject a little drama with an insinuation that "something" happened between Kaitlyn and Shawn, and set the stage for Ben as the next lead and an F3 exit without getting mixed up in the tawdry events between Shawn, Nick and Kaitlyn. As long as it did that it wasn't necessary for it to make sense or withstand even the most superficial cross examination.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 am

I think it must be at least somewhat true because otherwise why is Kaitlyn reacting like she knows she's been caught? She's not looking at Ben like he's psycho, she's looking at him like she knows exactly what he's talking about. This is all soooo messy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:22 am

Alanna wrote:I think it must be at least somewhat true because otherwise why is Kaitlyn reacting like she knows she's been caught? She's not looking at Ben like he's psycho, she's looking at him like she knows exactly what he's talking about. This is all soooo messy!

Yes she does. Exactly what she knows she's been caught doing we don't know - only the insinuation. But really - if Kaitlyn had sex with her F1 hanging from the chandelier in the Guinness Brewery - does it really matter as long as it wasn't caught on film? IMO what makes this season tawdry is not anything that Kaitlyn did with her F1 but what she did with someone else AND how the show exploited it and shows it so graphically.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:31 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think it must be at least somewhat true because otherwise why is Kaitlyn reacting like she knows she's been caught? She's not looking at Ben like he's psycho, she's looking at him like she knows exactly what he's talking about. This is all soooo messy!

Yes she does. Exactly what she knows she's been caught doing we don't know - only the insinuation. But really - if Kaitlyn had sex with her F1 hanging from the chandelier in the Guinness Brewery - does it really matter as long as it wasn't caught on film? IMO what makes this season tawdry is not anything that Kaitlyn did with her F1 but what she did with someone else AND how the show exploited it and shows it so graphically.
IMO, once again, based on the producers driving this show, they only showed sexgate because Nick is F2. Simple as that.

If Shawn was F2 and was doing the same thing with Kaitlyn (and likely was) they would have shown that instead.

One over the other is not worse or "more tawdry" in reality, it is only so because, as you stated, it was not with the F1.

The standard prevails in giving the physical edit to F2, no matter who he/she is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:55 am

I personally thought Josh got the. Hemistry edit and Nick got the emotional connection edit in Andi's season, so that does not always hold true.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 pm

That is very true, remockered. Usually more often than not the physical edit is for the F2 but there are cases when it is not for sure. It still makes more sense to me to have Shawn's edit not be as physical as Nick's since it is scandalous/negative and undoubtedly TPTB are not anyone's friends so they would show the same thing for whomever the F2 is if it suits their storyboard.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Interesting. Wisconsin is Nick hometown state.

Mike Fleiss ✔ @fleissmeister
Going to a screening party in Wisconsin for tonite's episode. Cheeseheads love the Bachelorette!!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:22 pm

ElonM wrote:Interesting. Wisconsin is Nick hometown state.

Mike Fleiss        ✔ @fleissmeister
Going to a screening party in Wisconsin for tonite's episode. Cheeseheads love the Bachelorette!!!
Hmmm. Interesting. Any idea of why he is going to a screening party? Has he done this before?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:22 pm

No one would play hours ago so I went and played in my flower gardens but I'm back!

I read the reasons you think! I'll come back with a few..i hope thats okay. Just having fun.

I think it's possible Nick is the one who steps out of limo last! I haven't decided I think he is F1 but its getting more possible by the day with me. Darn it!

K describes her choice as a warrior
She prefers slow and steady

She shows up with W the next day...who is to say she wasn't already in Chicago. Is it because of snapgate...she must have been somewhere else? S is with cupcake...according to his inst, he's been with cupcake OFTEN since the day filming ended. It reminds me of Brooks leaning on Mike G.

Her hair is dark ... Look at her ITM ...its dark one min and appears light the next...is it wet? It does appear to still be longer laying across pillow.

Of course that is Shawn in snapgate and no he didn't participate in a planned foiler not IMO. I am strongly in the camp that thinks she and S had sex, too after watching that interview  with Nancy O'Dell. We know they set up cameras in their rooms. S may think it is off camera...but I don't think so. I think between B and S visits to their room that night....it will become plausible to believe K did play house with S first!!

In her interviews last week..I see someone who would not engage in N spespecifics...shes easy to read...well lets just say...the fact that she would not discuss N with Andi..makes me very suspicious. At least allow me to pay closer attention to Andi's sm on Monday nights...I'm really curious to watch the tone of her tweets going forward
...i don't expect the snark to disappear...but will she remain focused on her version of N character.
Anyway, hopefully this post and my earlier questions this morning allow me to watch still with my eyes wide open!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Kaitlyn played the word association game on GMA. video on their site:
Shawn -Babe
Nick -Intense
Ben H - Gentleman
Cupcake - Smiley
Ben Z - Hunky
etc

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:02 pm

What about Jared? independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 2498057887
And she has been saying Shawn is a babe.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:06 pm

julychild wrote:Kaitlyn played the word association game on GMA. video on their site:
Shawn -Babe
Nick -Intense
Ben H  - Gentleman
Cupcake - Smiley
Ben Z  - Hunky
etc

Ooh, that's a dig isn't it?! #coldbiotch laugh out loud

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom