SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Off the record who knows what they will say. On the record(contracted) they will be politically correct, I suspect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:42 pm

This recap is hilarious!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-recap-dublin-ep-7-122703247310.html

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:43 pm

^^^ to computerms....I think most of them like kailtyn but I bet there were a few who voted Britt. Also, Cupcake Chris is good friends with Shawn now and I have no doubt will be supportive. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:18 pm

CH's blog on Ben Z, "I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him" has next bachelor written all over it. I'm kind of sad because even though I think he's a nice guy, I get more excited about Ben H. next season.

This season I want it to be over with. I do like the scenes of alone time without a date more because it's a little more real than the canned scenes and fake dialogues during the dates.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:23 pm

CH also referred to BenZ as the clear favourite. Suspect

He seems like a great guy, I don't pay attention to a lot of these guys SM other than what's posted here, so IDK.

We also had to say goodbye to Ben Z. From the first day of this season Ben Z. has been a clear favorite, both of ours and of Kaitlyn’s.

snipped

Thankfully, at the top of the hole was Ben H., who is one of the sweetest fellows in the world. I don’t think this man can hold a grudge. He’s just too good.
CH Blog

He does say kind things about Ben H too though.

ETA: Oh gosh, my thought from the other day is once again appearing! The Two Ben Bachelor Season. Suspect

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CH also referred to BenZ as the clear favourite. Suspect

He seems like a great guy, I don't pay attention to a lot of these guys SM other than what's posted here, so IDK.

We also had to say goodbye to Ben Z. From the first day of this season Ben Z. has been a clear favorite, both of ours and of Kaitlyn’s.

snipped

Thankfully, at the top of the hole was Ben H., who is one of the sweetest fellows in the world. I don’t think this man can hold a grudge. He’s just too good.
CH Blog

He does say kind things about Ben H too though.

Lookwise he reminds me a little of Chris Soules.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Ben Z also has production connections that got him on the show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ben Z also has production connections that got him on the show.

Yes, I've been thinking about this too. He does have the connection, and maybe it was planned since the beginning. That's why he's in the 5 to watch and Ben H. is not. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:50 pm

K's blog, all about defending herself and Shawn and says they needed to return to the Shawn and Kaitlyn they wanted to be, so by the tone of this thing, I think things are fine with them. I laugh out loud'ed that Nick shed "a few tears" and she's like, "ok, cool." Tell us how you really feel, girl.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20934431,00.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:55 pm

K must be pretty pissed with the producers to be this blatant about not hiding the ending and her choice.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Alanna wrote:K's blog, all about defending herself and Shawn and says they needed to return to the Shawn and Kaitlyn they wanted to be, so by the tone of this thing, I think things are fine with them. I laugh out loud'ed that Nick shed "a few tears" and she's like, "ok, cool." Tell us how you really feel, girl.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20934431,00.html

Oh, man, even without snapchat-gate, it's SO obvious who she picks! I think that her blogs from this week and last week were 95% Shawn and how she totally understands why he's acting crazy and it's just because they are both passionate people who are falling madly in love. Oh, in case anyone forgot, Nick is that sl*t-shamer from last season so don't feel too bad for him when he eventually gets dumped!

I kind of hate that it's THIS obvious in the blogs. Chris's was the same way last season, where Becca got a total of 3 mentions whereas Whitney would have paragraphs in each blog. I guess TPTB just don't care anymore, since they are getting the ratings they want. As much fun as they had tricking RS for Des's season, I'm sure that they prefer the ratings they are getting for Kaitlyn's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:00 pm

mysthelma wrote:K must be pretty pissed with the producers to be this blatant about not hiding the ending and her choice.
IDK--she is the one who leaked the snatchchat.  cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom