SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:21 pm

isittrue wrote:Now we just need a sighting of Shawn at an airport. Hopefully things are going ok with them, I know one of the tabloids was saying that he was having a hard time lately with watching but hoping that's just tabloid talk like every other season...
He commented on a friend's Insta pic joking about being involved in a "sex scandal" on the cover of a magazine so I think he's taking it in stride.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm

The best is to joke it off or say nothing. Nothing is ever won by being nasty or a retort. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Now we just need a sighting of Shawn at an airport. Hopefully things are going ok with them, I know one of the tabloids was saying that he was having a hard time lately with watching but hoping that's just tabloid talk like every other season...
He commented on a friend's Insta pic joking about being involved in a "sex scandal" on the cover of a magazine so I think he's taking it in stride.

Hope so since I really like them as a couple and would like to enjoy seeing them happy for a while following this dramatic season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Alanna wrote:K is just the cutest girl and she looks so happy. I'd be okay if her fiancé was Donald Trump if he got her to look that happy laugh out loud
I have my limits. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emptysquares wrote:I think there is a SHV this weekend. Kaitlyn with a fan at the airport today.

Thanks.

Brooklyn Patton
‏@B_Patts
@kaitlynbristowe casually hanging with my sister

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 CI7qJSRXAAA6i-D

Just as an FYI, Air Canada Flight 1878 is a Vancouver to LA flight that landed before noon today. Can anyone read the date/time at the bottom of the baggage claim screen?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Good call Jo! 1878 Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:31 pm

Looks like 11:54 am to me....those last two numbers are a bit foggy...but it's definitely 11:?? am.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:33 pm

Definitely 1878:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Image10

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Yes...the flight is definitely 1878...but I think the TIME at the bottom is 11:58AM. The 58 look clearer in Alanna's picture. Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:24 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Captur15

Air Canada

Nice work jojo! and leselie! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:31 pm

When do they film MTA? (sorry if been discussed before). Is there any info or anyone posting about this on their SM?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:44 pm

I haven't seen anyone tweet about mta and I doubt it would be over a holiday weekend.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom