SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by allykat Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:30 pm

It would just be too good (read: ridiculous) if it is another SHV and she is snap chatting during it. Again. TPTB must have given up all pretense of control, and she must have nothing better to do during a SHV than post to SM.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Here is part of what I read in Us Weekly. He asked for Nick's room #. I don't know if he actually shows up.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/07/01/bachelorette-kaitlyn-tells-shawn-nick-viall-sex/
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:33 pm

There is an article in the US Magazine someone can bring over please it's regarding Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like she is in Arizona. Palm Springs is 96 at this time. Phoenix is 105. Scottsdale is 104. Where do her parents live again?
Why go to lax first though? Her parents were in Canada earlier this week.

Ehhh Kait will tell us soon enough where she is laugh out loud
Can't tell you why she would go through LAX, all I know is temps are in that ballpark in Arizona currently and not in Southern Ca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Us Weekly tweeting about Nick's photo. Do they do this for other contestants? Tweet about SM pics that contestants post?

@usweekly
#Bachelorette's Nick Viall shares a shameless shirtless photo of himself. See the hot pic: http://usm.ag/1COKpV5
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 pm

I can't see Canadians in Phoenix this time of year. That is usually a winter home. I don't know much about her parents though. I thought Phoenix was a vacation home.

jojo picked up on the fan pic that was taken in LAX. leslie caught the time frame at baggage claim, and I posted the info on the plane leaving Van and arriving at LAX at around the same time the fan pic was posted. She was at baggage claim, so I don't think she was on a connecting flight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:55 pm

They used his other pictures of him done by that photographer..
Very odd for sure!
Kaitlyn had a photo soot yesterday too with her friend!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Us Weekly tweeting about Nick's photo. Do they do this for other contestants? Tweet about SM pics that contestants post?

@usweekly
#Bachelorette's Nick Viall shares a shameless shirtless photo of himself. See the hot pic: http://usm.ag/1COKpV5

No never before! Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Hotmomma wrote:They used his other pictures of him done by that photographer..
Very odd for sure!
Kaitlyn had a photo soot yesterday too with her friend!

Her friend mentioned the pics being used on KaitlynBristowe.com, so I can totally see her going the Jillian Harris/Ali Fedotowsky route and launching a lifestyle blog soon.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Us Weekly tweeting about Nick's photo. Do they do this for other contestants? Tweet about SM pics that contestants post?

@usweekly

I see it as promo for this week's mag, since they are the cover story.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:07 pm

She's obviously in Palm Springs, the usual SHV location. It's 101 degrees right now at 7pm and will be 108 tomorrow and most of the rest of the week. I use the Weather Channel to check. It's very accurate on SoCal weather.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 pm

julychild wrote:

@usweekly

I see it as promo for this week's mag, since they are the cover story.
I see it that way too but Us Weekly has been using these photos of Nick by this photographer for their stories. Just interesting that they are specifically using Nick's SM pics and the timing of using them is always just before a story comes out. Robert Mills retweeted it as well.

ETA: I think them tweeting about his SM pics (and even talking about his SM activity with K before the show) is only driving ratings and interest (even if negative it still gets people talking/responding).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom