SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:57 pm

I agree, relaxing.
I honestly believe there is a viable reason for Shawn questioning Kaitlyn's actions/words and therefore I don't see a problem in his behavior. The same as I don't see it in Nick's.
Actually I wish Nick wouldn't be so "trusting" of Kaitlyn ... that's what I see as a problem.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:02 pm

I see a few things about this love triangle season:

Nick is chasing Kaitlyn.  He came on the show to "follow his heart" and "risk it all" to find love with her.  He repeatedly tells her that he is "not getting cold feet" and that she "is worth it".  He is afraid that she will break his heart.

But, Kaitlyn is chasing Shawn.  She is repeatedly reassuring him and encouraging him to be strong and hold on to what they have until the end for the sake of their forever future.  She is afraid that he will leave and break her heart.  

We also have Kaitlyn questioning Nick's character by asking him if he told the guys about their intimacy.  And Shawn questioning Kaitlyn's character multiple times (in NYC - thinks Kaitlyn is not making wise choices, he can't understand why she is keeping Nick, in Dublin - doesn't think that her words and actions match during both conversations in her hotel suite).

Put those two ideas together and you get the following:

Nick chasing Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn questioning his character and intentions.

Kaitlyn chasing Shawn.  Shawn questioning her character and intentions.

If it were me, I would much rather have a relationship with the guy chasing me and be able to question his motives.  Kaitlyn is having to do the chasing and then also be questioned by the guy she wants.  Not my ideal relationship at all.  

I also see that Kaitlyn has made two "mistakes" as she refers to them.  

First, she regrets the timing of sex with Nick.  Why? Because it will hurt "the other guys" aka Shawn.  She regrets the action because it will hurt Shawn, not because she might have inappropriately led Nick to believe that he is her chosen one.  

Second, she regrets prematurely telling Shawn that he is "the one". Why? Because it gave Shawn false confidence and hurt him when she had to continue the process of the show.  She regrets the action because it hurt Shawn.  

Overall, both of her regrets this season are present because she is worried about hurting Shawn.  That says a lot to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Has this preview been posted? https://youtu.be/J1lSdWg_G6Y Wonder what the date card means?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Image18

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:11 pm

happygolucky wrote:I agree, relaxing.
I honestly believe there is a viable reason for Shawn questioning Kaitlyn's actions/words and therefore I don't see a problem in his behavior. The same as I don't see it in Nick's.
Actually I wish Nick wouldn't be so "trusting" of Kaitlyn ... that's what I see as a problem.

I get both their behaviours too.  To be honest, if I'm Nick and the first opportunity she gets on a date after meeting me things turn intimate, I'd be feeling pretty assured that she wants me and wouldn't do that if she felt strongly about another guy for exactly all the reasons we're seeing it turn into such a mess now.  So Kaitlyn really was quite unfair to both of them and likely caused them both a lot of hurt in the short term because of the pre FS stuff.  For Shawn, the fact that while falling for him she was so overcome with attraction to another guy she couldn't resist unplanned private time with him despite her feelings for Shawn.  And for Nick,  that she went there with him and then is going to pick another guy.  No one would ever guess or predict that happening, IMO, and would probably feel 99% that meant they were the one.  Kaitlyn really is unique. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Interesting preview. I noticed Shawn smiled at Nick so they seem to be co-existing somewhat peacefully now. Why would Shawn say he can't understand why she's falling in love with Nick? Where would he get that idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:19 pm

I think the contestant's rule should be to always "mistrust" a lead ...a bit. Because the lead ...leads...misleads ...that's the requirement for the job.
Being 100% sure of the lead's intentions = disaster.
Oh Nick, boy, I hope you've learned.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:27 pm

OnePromise wrote:I see a few things about this love triangle season:

Nick is chasing Kaitlyn.  He came on the show to "follow his heart" and "risk it all" to find love with her.  He repeatedly tells her that he is "not getting cold feet" and that she "is worth it".  He is afraid that she will break his heart.

But, Kaitlyn is chasing Shawn.  She is repeatedly reassuring him and encouraging him to be strong and hold on to what they have until the end for the sake of their forever future.  She is afraid that he will leave and break her heart.  

We also have Kaitlyn questioning Nick's character by asking him if he told the guys about their intimacy.  And Shawn questioning Kaitlyn's character multiple times (in NYC - thinks Kaitlyn is not making wise choices, he can't understand why she is keeping Nick, in Dublin - doesn't think that her words and actions match during both conversations in her hotel suite).

Put those two ideas together and you get the following:

Nick chasing Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn questioning his character and intentions.

Kaitlyn chasing Shawn.  Shawn questioning her character and intentions.

If it were me, I would much rather have a relationship with the guy chasing me and be able to question his motives.  Kaitlyn is having to do the chasing and then also be questioned by the guy she wants.  Not my ideal relationship at all.  

I also see that Kaitlyn has made two "mistakes" as she refers to them.  

First, she regrets the timing of sex with Nick.  Why? Because it will hurt "the other guys" aka Shawn.  She regrets the action because it will hurt Shawn, not because she might have inappropriately led Nick to believe that he is her chosen one.  

Second, she regrets prematurely telling Shawn that he is "the one". Why? Because it gave Shawn false confidence and hurt him when she had to continue the process of the show.  She regrets the action because it hurt Shawn.  

Overall, both of her regrets this season are present because she is worried about hurting Shawn.  That says a lot to me.

You have summed it up perfectly. I would also go with the guy chasing me. From experience with past relationships that I was doing the chasing only hurt me.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:31 pm

^S&K are chasing each other, IMO. Much like 2 hummingbirds doing a mating dance.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:01 pm

TMZ article

^ TMZ had a post on sex-gate. Wonder who knew but wouldn't address it?

ETA - wonder if that's why Shawn was actually acting like a fool last week? Less about the GDR and more about knowing they had sex and trying to keep it in?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Has this preview been posted? https://youtu.be/J1lSdWg_G6Y Wonder what the date card means?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Image18

Interesting Shawn says why Kaitlyn is falling in love with Nick, he doesn't understand. How does he know that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Interesting about TMZ "sex reveal" ... maybe guys were let in on a secret by the producers except for Shawn ... the same way last year F6 guys were told who F1 is going to be, but Nick F2 didn't hear the "memo" ... all for a big "boom".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:22 pm

I don't know if I believe that...Shawn might have had the strongest feelings, but guys like Jared, Chris, and Ben had SOME feelings and I can't imagine them having no reaction to Nick sex. Maybe guys like Tanner and JJ knew, but everyone else? I don't buy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom