SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:Has this preview been posted? https://youtu.be/J1lSdWg_G6Y Wonder what the date card means?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Image18

Interesting Shawn says why Kaitlyn is falling in love with Nick, he doesn't understand. How does he know that?

Well we don't see him say that. It's in a VO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:26 pm

I understand it's in a VO but who told him K is falling in love with Nick?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:29 pm

I'm guessing a producer? I also think that Shawn knows that Nick is his #1 competition from what a Tanner said.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:29 pm

allykat wrote:TMZ article

^ TMZ had a post on sex-gate. Wonder who knew but wouldn't address it?

ETA - wonder if that's why Shawn was actually acting like a fool last week? Less about the GDR and more about knowing they had sex and trying to keep it in?

I don't think Shawn knew, but do they have their own rooms at this point or are they still sharing them with others? I would imagine whoever Nick was sharing a room with would know he came back in the morning and probably read between the lines. Maybe JJ or Tanner. I don't think Tanner had any actual interest in Kaitlyn, so he had no reason to make a fuss about Nick having sex with her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:33 pm

GA, I suppose he thinks so because
A. Kaitlyn keeps Nick around.
B. This VO can be from after K told him about her and N. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know if I believe that...Shawn might have had the strongest feelings, but guys like Jared, Chris, and Ben had SOME feelings and I can't imagine them having no reaction to Nick sex. Maybe guys like Tanner and JJ knew, but everyone else? I don't buy it.
ha ha ...sorry...but maybe they are still sharing a room...poor Tanner and JJ. Yoouze be in the wrong room, fellows and if you won't play ball with tptb, yo azz is going home.

Good grief, all joking aside it takes a real poop to consistently push these people over the edge and enjoy it!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Nick just favorited a tweet from an ABC Chicago news reporter Jason Knowles:

@KnowlesABC7: @viallnicholas28 just ran past you on LaSalle ha!

Nick has also made sure to tweet with location identification listed as Chicago, IL. He recently started doing that for a number of his posts.  He just seems like he is trying to make it known that he is not with Kaitlyn on this long holiday weekend to any one watching.  For what purpose I do not know.  It is curious that the person who spotted him is an ABC reporter...hmmmm.  Any other season and I would think cover up.  But this season, he might just be telling the truth.

It is also suspicious that Kaitlyn favorited the Twitter photo clearly showing where she was headed this weekend...LA airport. Don't they usually at least try to keep this stuff quiet. They are trying to broadcast their locations... Wonder what Shawn will tell us...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Kaitlyn loves the correct spoiler and is more than okay letting the whole freaking world know that she's happy with Shawn and he's her f1, and Nick can back the heck off from her, so I think this sm is totally right and par for the course. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick just favorited a tweet from an ABC Chicago news reporter Jason Knowles:

@KnowlesABC7: @viallnicholas28 just ran past you on LaSalle ha!

Nick has also made sure to tweet with location identification listed as Chicago, IL. He recently started doing that for a number of his posts.  He just seems like he is trying to make it known that he is not with Kaitlyn on this long holiday weekend to any one watching.  For what purpose I do not know.  It is curious that the person who spotted him is an ABC reporter...hmmmm.  Any other season and I would think cover up.  But this season, he might just be telling the truth.

It is also suspicious that Kaitlyn favorited the Twitter photo clearly showing where she was headed this weekend...LA airport.  Don't they usually at least try to keep this stuff quiet.  They are trying to broadcast their locations... Wonder what Shawn will tell us...
Being a reporter wonder why he didn't stop running and take a quick snap for twitter or inst. He is an ABC reporter but I guess Chicagoans aren't interested in such...just a tweet telling them exactly where N is.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 pm

I just don't think production cares anymore in regards to what the contestants and leads post to social media as long as things aren't incredibly blatant, especially when the season is spoiled outside of RS spoilers. Kaitlyn spoiled her season and Nick spoiled the season last year when we were given that video just a few days after they taped the finale. I'm not surprised how SM has gone the past two seasons given the circumstances.

Last year on the 4th of July it was clear the lead and her F1 were together because of the great sleuthers here that were able to get proof of it and this year Kaitlyn is pretty blatantly showing she's traveling to LA most likely for a safe house visit. Personally, I love it. Plus, if I was Kaitlyn and looking back to a year ago, I would most certainly want it to be known to Nick that Shawn was it for her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:37 pm

happygolucky wrote:So the battle of words took place after the respective FSD ... good... no need to rehash it at the ATFR.
Maybe I'm dumb, but I will never understand the logic behind "Nick being a scumbag, for sleeping with a girl he was dating and had every intention to date in RL too" (because for all we know, there was no last minute escape plan in program for Nick to get out of this relationship) ... I understand the hurt pride and bruised ego, that the girl you like sleeps with some other guy (not to mention trust issues, since she told you that you're IT before then) ... But what is that other guy's fault? Maybe being weak and dumb to be intimate with a girl who hasn't decided yet that she wants him in the first place... but a scumbag (or whatever word SB thinks of) ... who is talking?

Shawn should be upset with Kaitlyn, not Nick.  If I were Shawn, I would be questioning Kaitlyn's character.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:39 pm

The point I'm trying to make is since when does the lead tell any of the other contestants, she's falling in love with any one of them?

We have not seen Kaitlyn tell anyone, yet, that she's falling in love with Nick, however Shawn seems to know this. Whether she does in future epi's, this is just another mess on K's part if in fact she told anyone she's falling in love with Nick or anyone else.

If it's from a producer, which wouldn't surprise me, then I can only imagine what else they are feeding Shawn about Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom