SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:03 pm

These rag mags are called rag mags for a reason, IMO. I don't consider any of them in the same league as US New and World Report or Newsweek.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:These rag mags are called rag mags for a reason, IMO. I don't consider any of them in the same league as US New and World Report or Newsweek.

And every third person (imo) picks one up with their groceries and believes what is written. I have plenty of unspoled friends who believe Shawn belongs in an insane asylum, Kait is a sl*t, and nick is that creepy stalker who told everyone he had sex with the lead twice. They believe what they are fed by rag mags nad the producers as fact. Btw, they all think she will end up with the little guy with the weird hair because he is so laid back.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:15 pm

^^^ All of my unspoiled friends who watch the show with me occasionally, love Shawn and think he wins. Smiley I don't think as many people read the rag mags as we think. Maybe the covers while standing in line. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Would Nick really have to had to try all that hard to contact Kaitlyn? It's not like he would have to "stalk" her. He had her phone number...

Plus, he was unlikely to leave that final day without a better sense of closure than last year.  That was the whole point of the letter. Last year...closure for him, to be able to say the things that he didn't get to say at the non-existent FRC.  IMO, he doesn't need to contact Kaitlyn with a letter or phone call since he likely got the closure he needed at the FRC.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:48 pm

IMO post show, Nick always seems happy.   I never get the impression that Shawn even knows how to laugh and have a good time.  He might have been edited to be a raging jealous brooding fool, but his photographs don't tell me otherwise either.  Sorry, but I find him to be a total bore.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:50 pm

remockered wrote:JMO, but when we make statements about any of these contestants, some of that information is reported as fact in shady media.  More than once I have seen speculations from this site lifted by media and reported from "a trusted source".   At least if we precede it with JMO, we are stating it is what we think only.   Just concerned that tomorrow we will see a rash of blogs stating Nick tried to contact Kaitlyn.
I agree. Far too much credit is given to these magazines and/or TPTB for one's views on a contestant, even subliminally (and I will add the SM of the contestants themselves as well). They have magazines to sell and a show to make and get good ratings and contestants have followers to keep them relevant. Unless one has known these contestants personally everything is just speculation and based on the sum of this outside information which may or may not be accurate. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm

remockered wrote:JMO, but when we make statements about any of these contestants, some of that information is reported as fact in shady media.  More than once I have seen speculations from this site lifted by media and reported from "a trusted source".   At least if we precede it with JMO, we are stating it is what we think only.   Just concerned that tomorrow we will see a rash of blogs stating Nick tried to contact Kaitlyn.

^^ Thank you! "apparently" and "probably" aside, some of the statements being made come across as to me as fact.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:22 am

WHOA. So JJ, Joe and Cupcake were all spotted at Acme Seed & Feed tonight in Nashville. And yep, a certain someone was suspiciously absent from the reunion.
Courtesy of twitter.com/MeganRaeee
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 CJCf2e0UEAEUQMh
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:13 am

Nice find! I think that's all the evidence we need.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:39 am

LenaActually wrote:WHOA. So JJ, Joe and Cupcake were all spotted at Acme Seed & Feed tonight in Nashville. And yep, a certain someone was suspiciously absent from the reunion.
Sweet!! Nice job, girl! I guess Kait really does post the temp whenever they're together laugh out loud so subtle.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:34 am

I don't know if it should be posted here, anyways...
I get the Nick hate, but I don't get why the standard are so different.

All Shawn did was production manipulation, but all Nick did must be not.
All Shawn's suspicious VO/ITM/action/reaction were editing, but not in Nick's case.
All Shawn did was because he was/is so in love, but all Nick did was creepy.
Shawn has all the rights to act whatever he feels like because he looks like Ryan Gosling. Nick has no such right because he looks ugly.

Do people really root for Shawn? Or do they want anyone but Nick?
And all I saw in this year is, people stand up for Nick, even those who initially hated him. It says a lot about what kind of person he is. Yet, people still call him names? this is really terrible because on one hand, they think production is manipulative, otoh, they believe what production fed them about Nick.

And I will say again, Shawn is immature, and naive to act like this.
And good job ABC, Shawn really did react the way exactly like they want.
Now I do think the result of Shawn's sychological test during casting showed his possessive nature, that's why the producers made sure to use it to their advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:12 am

LenaActually wrote:WHOA. So JJ, Joe and Cupcake were all spotted at Acme Seed & Feed tonight in Nashville. And yep, a certain someone was suspiciously absent from the reunion.
Courtesy of twitter.com/MeganRaeee
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 CJCf2e0UEAEUQMh

Yea! Great find Lena!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom