SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:57 pm

It's crazy on my part but if N shows up with a recent pic in Chicago as in this holiday weekend, I'll totally feel he is F2.  IMOAA, It's a lot more substantial than that very odd odd odd snapgate  clip from the queen of Snapchat.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't blame her either. The only way to get Creepy Nick away from an engaged woman is to show pics of yourself in bed with the other man apparently. It's probably why she doesn't mention him in her blogs either. Any being nice to him and it's assumed she's no longer engaged and is ready for some creepiness from Nick to occur.
Do we know this as fact? Because this implies stalker type tendencies, imo. I guess if we have Creepy Nick then we have Psycho Possessive Shawn. And as to last year, Nick clearly stated why he wanted closure. "A" told him to his face when he was scared that "Don't worry everything will work out" and it certainly didn't.  

I guess for me, I give both guys the benefit of the doubt since I don't know them personally, I only know what has been edited or said about either one from people that have been on television and have been looking for fame on some level - all of them. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just don't think production cares anymore in regards to what the contestants and leads post to social media as long as things aren't incredibly blatant, especially when the season is spoiled outside of RS spoilers. Kaitlyn spoiled her season and Nick spoiled the season last year when we were given that video just a few days after they taped the finale. I'm not surprised how SM has gone the past two seasons given the circumstances.

Last year on the 4th of July it was clear the lead and her F1 were together because of the great sleuthers here that were able to get proof of it and this year Kaitlyn is pretty blatantly showing she's traveling to LA most likely for a safe house visit. Personally, I love it. Plus, if I was Kaitlyn and looking back to a year ago, I would most certainly want it to be known to Nick that Shawn was it for her laugh out loud  
I don't blame her either. The only way to get Creepy Nick away from an engaged woman is to show pics of yourself in bed with the other man apparently. It's probably why she doesn't mention him in her blogs either. Any being nice to him and it's assumed she's no longer engaged and is ready for some creepiness from Nick to occur.

I will personally will never understand why Nick was a creep for wanting to get closure, yet when Sean called an engaged Emily or Lindsay called an engaged Sean to get answers and closure, no one commented. And,  if Kaitlyn had a problem with what he said to Andi at the ATFR, she wouldn't have FT-ed and sexted him on a daily basis for months.

Until I hear otherwise, I just don't believe snapchat was anything other than a careless mistake by a careless woman. This was the girl who thought that they wouldn't show her entrance just because she cussed, and she's supposed to this mastermind? Just don't buy it.

IMO, when you look at Nick's actions in the weeks following his first season, they sure as heck don't scream closure, but more like "give me a second chance." I think his letter showed what he wanted pretty clearly IMO. Hopefully Kaitlyn is in the clear and Nick won't bother.

IMO, I think Alanna was probably just teasing. I certainly agree with you that Kaitlyn accidentally did the whole snapchat thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't blame her either. The only way to get Creepy Nick away from an engaged woman is to show pics of yourself in bed with the other man apparently. It's probably why she doesn't mention him in her blogs either. Any being nice to him and it's assumed she's no longer engaged and is ready for some creepiness from Nick to occur.
Do we know this as fact? Because this implies stalker type tendencies, imo. I guess if we have Creepy Nick then we have Psycho Possessive Shawn. And as to last year, Nick clearly stated why he wanted closure. "A" told him to his face when he was scared that "Don't worry everything will work out" and it certainly didn't.  

I guess for me, I give both guys the benefit of the doubt since I don't know them personally, I only know what has been edited or said about either one from people that have been on television and have been looking for fame on some level - all of them. jmho

I don't see the difference between what Alanna said about Nick in comparison to the many posts about Shawn's supposed anger/possessiveness issues. Everyone has a different view of others. It's all subjective.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:26 pm

IA and get that views are subjective and thus are usually stated with, IMO, etc.

I am just curious as to whether there is any proof that Nick has been trying to contact Kaitlyn as is implied by her not mentioning him either in her blogs or post a snapchat to get him away from her?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Yes I'm joking. I'm not advocating to throw Nick the actual guy into jail but I am advocating to snark on whoever signs up for this show, Shawn, Kait, and anyone else included.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
I don't see the difference between what Alanna said about Nick in comparison to the many posts about Shawn's supposed anger/possessiveness issues. Everyone has a different view of others. It's all subjective.

Thank you for pointing that out, Ash. Hugesmile
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA and get that views are subjective and thus are usually stated with, IMO, etc.

I am just curious as to whether there is any proof that Nick has been trying to contact Kaitlyn as is implied by her not mentioning him either in her blogs or post a snapchat to get him away from her?

No there is no facts stating that Nick has tried any contact with K. I think he already knew when he left after the FRC . He just seems to be happy and has moved on and back to his normal life in Chi. I think he probably realized after getting to know K that she was not the one for him but he still had a part to play. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Thanks Whit! yes Was just wondering if there was any proof since sometimes it is difficult to tell if something is JMO/IMO, etc . Thanks for clearing that up. And IA, they all have a part to play.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I don't blame her either. The only way to get Creepy Nick away from an engaged woman is to show pics of yourself in bed with the other man apparently. It's probably why she doesn't mention him in her blogs either. Any being nice to him and it's assumed she's no longer engaged and is ready for some creepiness from Nick to occur.

I will personally will never understand why Nick was a creep for wanting to get closure, yet when Sean called an engaged Emily or Lindsay called an engaged Sean to get answers and closure, no one commented. And,  if Kaitlyn had a problem with what he said to Andi at the ATFR, she wouldn't have FT-ed and sexted him on a daily basis for months.

Until I hear otherwise, I just don't believe snapchat was anything other than a careless mistake by a careless woman. This was the girl who thought that they wouldn't show her entrance just because she cussed, and she's supposed to this mastermind? Just don't buy it.

IMO, when you look at Nick's actions in the weeks following his first season, they sure as heck don't scream closure, but more like "give me a second chance." I think his letter showed what he wanted pretty clearly IMO. Hopefully Kaitlyn is in the clear and Nick won't bother.

IMO, I think Alanna was probably just teasing. I certainly agree with you that Kaitlyn accidentally did the whole snapchat thing.

There's so much about that letter that we'll never really know, because in that plane video Nick literally said that he knew that Andi was not going to pull a Mesnick and change her mind. I never believed the letter was anything other than TPTB seeing an opportunity with him trying to contact Andi and knowing they had him because of the plane video. It just seemed to be too flowery and too close to Arie's ATFR letter, but I'm sure we'll never agree on that until we get a tell-all book or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Ahh, letters. Something TPTB know nothing about, right? They love this rehashed idea so much they used it for Arie, they used it for Chris Soules to MEandI and then used it again for Nick. I'm waiting for the season they use it for a break up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:56 pm

JMO, but when we make statements about any of these contestants, some of that information is reported as fact in shady media. More than once I have seen speculations from this site lifted by media and reported from "a trusted source". At least if we precede it with JMO, we are stating it is what we think only. Just concerned that tomorrow we will see a rash of blogs stating Nick tried to contact Kaitlyn.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom