SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:27 am

I think Nick is a pickup artist too, feeling her up at the bar was beyond the pale, and she was just BEYOND dumb to fall for if. Kaitlyn, please, no decent man is trying to have sex with you in the middle of a bar, come on. But whatever, she figured it out at the end so that's all that matters. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 am

Alanna wrote:I think Nick is a pickup artist too, feeling her up at the bar was beyond the pale, and she was just BEYOND dumb to fall for if. Kaitlyn, please, no decent man is trying to have sex with you in the middle of a bar, come on. But whatever, she figured it out at the end so that's all that matters. Jmo.
Exactly! This is not "hot," "sexy" or whatever K said -"Nick makes me feel like a woman, a desired woman" Come on! Really K? Are you in high school and so easily duped?

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 am

Alanna wrote:I think Nick is a pickup artist too, feeling her up at the bar was beyond the pale, and she was just BEYOND dumb to fall for if. Kaitlyn, please, no decent man is trying to have sex with you in the middle of a bar, come on. But whatever, she figured it out at the end so that's all that matters. Jmo.

This! I also wonder if Nick wanted to be "lust" guy or I guess I should say TPTB wanted him to play that role and he agreed. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:43 am

Seriously. Poor man's Arie. It's embarrassing.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:55 am

soccermom333 wrote:This!  I also wonder if Nick wanted to be "lust" guy or I guess I should say TPTB wanted him to play that role and he agreed.  no idea  

Just trying to make sense of it, it seems to me that this might possibly be what happened:
-They still 'owned' Nick by holding that $5 million mistake over him;
-Kaitlyn was into Shawn right away and with her no holds barred attitude, she let him know it.
-Being the assertive man he is, Shawn let the other guys know that they had fallen for each other and subtly had them back off, at least to the extent they could and still play along with tptb;
-Tptb realized it and had to salvage the season, so they brought Nick in to shake things up (the chemistry looked real, but I'm not naive enough to not know it might have all been a big seduction. Nick fans will say he would never play along with that, but we can't know what a person might do in this situation. If they said 'just have fun, do what comes natural, but turn on the charm and let her know she's a woman.)
-Maybe tptb knew Kaitlyn enough to foretell what she would do, or maybe they just lucked out big time, but tah-dah, season saved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:57 am

^^ great points, Soccermom33 and BKay
I agree, it makes total sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:32 am

Sometimes I forget that Kaitlyn is 30...

EDIT: re- Nick being a pick up artist.
I am a Nick Chick, but I've got to admit, the last episode (and I feel this about the last episode only), the PDA was a bit uncomfortable to watch. If I was sitting in a bar in Dublin, I'd be disturbed to see two people kissing so passionately.

That said, it does take two to tango and these are tptb after all. I saw two intoxicated people at the cathedral that night and I'm sure tptb had a bit to do with that. They are two 30yrs & + adults though, so they should both know enough about responsible drinking to blame it on the alcohol

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:53 am

BKay wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:This!  I also wonder if Nick wanted to be "lust" guy or I guess I should say TPTB wanted him to play that role and he agreed.  no idea  

Just trying to make sense of it, it seems to me that this might possibly be what happened:
-They still 'owned' Nick by holding that $5 million mistake over him;
-Kaitlyn was into Shawn right away and with her no holds barred attitude, she let him know it.
-Being the assertive man he is, Shawn let the other guys know that they had fallen for each other and subtly had them back off, at least to the extent they could and still play along with tptb;
-Tptb realized it and had to salvage the season, so they brought Nick in to shake things up (the chemistry looked real, but I'm not naive enough to not know it might have all been a big seduction. Nick fans will say he would never play along with that, but we can't know what a person might do in this situation. If they said 'just have fun, do what comes natural, but turn on the charm and let her know she's a woman.)
-Maybe tptb knew Kaitlyn enough to foretell what she would do, or maybe they just lucked out big time, but tah-dah, season saved.

Good post. I have thought of that too. We know that Nick was hanging out with producers in LA while the beginning of Chris' season. I even saw a tweet from someone saying that his parents knew Nicks' family and that TPTb were trying to get him back on the show. It seemed after that trip, Nicks tweets about K increased too. I just found it odd that some of those flirty tweets were done so publicly on SM. It seemed kind of like he wanted to see he was flirting with someone on SM when he could have done it privately . It seems almost like those tweets and overt support for Kait as bachelorette set the storyboard for the season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:37 am

Or Kaitlyn was in on it, and he is a friend with benefits. They both seem to have been a bit surprised by their mutual attraction. She was delighted to see him, but for a while, it seemed like they were reading off cue cards. Then you have the weird ITMs, where Kait is talking about Nick like they have had sex, but they have not had it yet. During the day, until the drinking, they seemed more like buddies who were kissing on cue. We do not even know how long they were behind closed doors. I do not believe Nick is a pick up artist; aren't they all hir d to try and seduce/ love the bachelorette?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:54 am

happydays wrote:Sometimes I forget that Kaitlyn is 30...

EDIT: re- Nick being a pick up artist.
I am a Nick Chick, but I've got to admit, the last episode (and I feel this about the last episode only), the PDA was a bit uncomfortable to watch. If I was sitting in a bar in Dublin, I'd be disturbed to see two people kissing so passionately.

That said, it does take two to tango and these are tptb after all. I saw two intoxicated people at the cathedral that night and I'm sure tptb had a bit to do with that. They are two 30yrs & + adults though, so they should both know enough about responsible drinking to blame it on the alcohol
I was actually chuckling to myself as I was viewing with the OTT PDA. At one point when K and N were walking the streets and stopped to kisssssssss, 2 young men/teens walked past them and the expressions on their faces were priceless.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 am

I think anyone who believes that Nick would go back into the hostile environment of show just to play the role of the "lust guy" is reaching....really reaching.  
Most would agree that the simplest answer is usually right.  
Why is it so hard to believe that he had a crush on K, was encouraged by producers to pursue her on the show and went for it?  Why is it so hard to believe that he was sincere in his intention? Just because he "looks creepy"? Because he was honest about his past relationships on tv? Isn't that what reality TV is suppposed to be?  Because they had chemistry and sex after a great first date? Lots of people do this...even when they are dating others.  Nick was only dating one girl at the time and following Kaitlyn's lead as she was "the lead".  

It seems to me that some would like to find every crazy excuse to explain Nick's intentions when really the easiest answer is correct (IMO).  Nick liked K and pursued her. She liked him so much that she had sex with him and then kept him for another three weeks, likely having sex with him again.  She can try to rewrite history however she wants...but she would have been a fool to keep Nick around at the risk of her relationship with Shawn just to let Nick play the "lust guy". And a Nick would have to be completely delusional to come back to the show to playrole.  Kaitlyn and Nick may not be geniuses, but they are not that dim.  
The most likely conclusion is that their intentions were to try out a relationship with each other.  Because of the timing, it occured on a TV show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:06 pm

OP, well said!!
And I do Sometimes think that, the "problem" with Nick most people have is, he is too real, too honest about his thinkings, his emotions. Starting from the plane vid, he got to vent out to his dad simply because he was heartbroken and blindsided. Then his question to MeAndi, because he fell genuinely for that girl and thought the feeling was mutual. And it goes on.

People want to see genuine character, but when it came to a real one, they hate him for bursting some bubbles people might have about this show.

And, sometimes people just don't believe simple things. Because their experiences and their values teach them, it can't be this simple. so Nick can't have real feelings, he must be an ultimate schemer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

+30
SueSt
Beagle
happygolucky
GuardianAngel
Ash2214
Lucas15
agentcurls
Sprite
eirekay
mprssdbyu
OnePromise