SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:27 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I tell ya Snapchat saved me a lot of posts. Lol, because I see Nick as the warrior fighting for her...him against them all fighting to get to know her, too..yet having to eat and sleep among them ...slow and steady..talking for months before show...Shawn was the one days after meeting her according to him (he was the one)..how high did she say with her hands,  back to Nick...she shuts off when anything regarding just feelings comes up in interviews regarding N and she would not discuss N with MeAndi who we know dislikes him more than alot...I see that as standing in Nick's corner if only during a dinner date...yeah, snapchat saved me a great deal of wondering how this thing ends!
if it wasn't for that snap chat.I would totally believe it was Nick..Even post show!

Same here. I don't know how pissed TPTB are about snapchat but they had a huge KABOOM coming for them that is now just a foregone conclusion. They would have had RS stumped and many viewers including myself. None of the other 'noise' (blogs, interviews,  RS etc) would have derailed my belief that Nick could be F1. Once that snapchat vid/pics surfaced though I had no choice but to accept that my K/N shipping would not have my desired ending. It's too bad because their chemistry is off the charts. Maybe it is the demeanor/personality of the F1 but I do not have the same warm fuzzies about her relationship with him. JMO

Me neither Monica, I am glad she seems happy, but he is not the least bit appealing to me at all. Now Nick, I am still all for him taking over an island nation, since he is so evil and persuasive and all, and I will immediately go and be his chief science officer. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Is a position available on that island for something hands on? :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 pm

BKay wrote:Is a position available on that island for something hands on? :uptonogood

As far as I know, I am the only one to sign up so far, so sure, name your position... happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 12 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
if it wasn't for that snap chat.I would totally believe it was Nick..Even post show!

Same here. I don't know how pissed TPTB are about snapchat but they had a huge KABOOM coming for them that is now just a foregone conclusion. They would have had RS stumped and many viewers including myself. None of the other 'noise' (blogs, interviews,  RS etc) would have derailed my belief that Nick could be F1. Once that snapchat vid/pics surfaced though I had no choice but to accept that my K/N shipping would not have my desired ending. It's too bad because their chemistry is off the charts. Maybe it is the demeanor/personality of the F1 but I do not have the same warm fuzzies about her relationship with him. JMO

Me neither Monica, I am glad she seems happy, but he is not the least bit appealing to me at all.  Now Nick, I am still all for him taking over an island nation, since he is so evil and persuasive and all, and I will immediately go and be his chief science officer. Hugesmile

Sound good to me!!!!!!!!! Sign me up too.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:23 pm

deleted

Last edited by beader on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : --wrong thread)

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:40 am

Hotmomma wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I tell ya Snapchat saved me a lot of posts. Lol, because I see Nick as the warrior fighting for her...him against them all fighting to get to know her, too..yet having to eat and sleep among them ...slow and steady..talking for months before show...Shawn was the one days after meeting her according to him (he was the one)..how high did she say with her hands,  back to Nick...she shuts off when anything regarding just feelings comes up in interviews regarding N and she would not discuss N with MeAndi who we know dislikes him more than alot...I see that as standing in Nick's corner if only during a dinner date...yeah, snapchat saved me a great deal of wondering how this thing ends!

I'm still not believing the snapchat. Why am I so willing to delude myself to think Nick will win?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am

Perhaps we should sign up for Island duties in the fan thread?

Top Shelf, believe as long as you want. I promise we were all there with you last year.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 am

My Island duty will be to apply the sunscreen, don't want Nick to burn.

Here is the thing about that video, Kaitlyn has bright red lipstick on and is making a pouty face, and they are talking about how she said she lapped him. Is this video games or is this some date they went on? Could this be a video from earlier or is he willing to fake this b/c he is TB and they really want to fool everyone this season?

I did think that when Nick put a pic of himself on a plane eating some sort of snack, he was sort of eluding to the fact that maybe he was F2 again.

But I guess I'm not as willing to believe the snapchat video was a mistake. She is too smart for that SM wise. But, maybe not. I wish someone in here thought F1 was going to be Nick so I could be all giddy all over the possibility. I know I'm wrong but it is a bummer to watch knowing that he is heartbroken again, not anything I particularly want to see. This show would be so much better if it were a surprise, like back in the days of Trista and Ryan. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:14 am

They say she's been sneaking around
.... I can see it...K goes in Whits front door and N picks her up when she comes out the back door! I did not follow sm during last season at all...I heard about plane gate BUT I was too stubborn to watch anything RS came up with. First season I have ever been wrong but boy was I ...it made up for being right all the others!!! But if Nick steps out that limo last this time around..I will not be shocked at all.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:20 am

Topshelf...I've been chirping all day long...lawd don't get me started on the lovable Ryan. Ha...I'll be here all night!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 am

TopShelf wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I'm still not believing the snapchat.  Why am I so willing to delude myself to think Nick will win?

Topshelf, don't feel bad about still believing. One thing I've learned especially with this show is NOTHING is 100% certain. Like StuckinNC mentioned alot of us that were following Nick last season held onto the last shred of hope only to get what we were fearing the most. I will be thrilled beyond sanity if the snapchat turned out to be a complete hoax/tool to mislead but my history and luck with this show does not bode well for that being the case. Last time I wanted the spoiler to be right was when Brooks was spoiled F1 and dang it IT WAS WRONG WRONG WRONG. Last year I had hoped planegate and the spoilers were wrong and of course they weren't. That is why I am now so unwilling to think any otherwise about snapchat, I'm just too jaded at this point laugh out loud. Like I've said, the blogs, interviews, teases don't phase me and I'd still have hope for Nick F1, the snap chat video/pic evidence though just seems so .....final to me. Please don't be shy though to post any of your positive/hopeful thoughts about it though, they are definitely refreshing to read considering so much lately regarding Nick is negative or doom and gloom towards him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 am

Thanks All! In another thread they are pointing to sleuthing that Shawn has followed some hot girls on IG. More evidence that she doesn't actually choose him. (Puts head back in sand)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle