SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:41 am

About the job - I think notarose brought it up... and it might be right, that he changed his position for a "remote" one. Salesforce has that option. So more flexibility... which leads me to believe he used his phone also during the filming for work... and maybe that was his deal.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:46 am

happydays wrote:I don't think he'd have a job if he went for TB.

ITA. SalesForce seems to be a pretty liberal company that does a lot for their employees. I have been in "corporate life" most of my career and companies have limits as to what they will allow. IMO the leaves they have given Nick already for the two seasons he's been on are more than I would have expected a company to do and more than any company I have ever worked for would do; another longer leave to be TB would be, IMO, a straw that would break the camel's back.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:46 am

If he wasn't performing, IMO he wouldn't be employed by them. In that type of job, it's a simple as that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 am

Does Nick have a big enough fan base for him to be the next lead?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 am

sdmom wrote:Does Nick have a big enough fan base for him to be the next lead?
Fan-base? I would say no... people that talk about him? Yes. But fan favorite as next lead is sometimes a recipe for disaster and that fan favorite quickly becomes the opposite.

That being said, I still think that TPTB will go with fan favorite.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fan-base? I would say no... people that talk about him? Yes. But fan favorite as next lead is sometimes a recipe for disaster and that fan favorite quickly becomes the opposite.

I know we have to stay on topic but I'm curious: Was Juan Pablo a fan favorite before his season?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:46 am

LenaActually wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I know we have to stay on topic but I'm curious: Was Juan Pablo a fan favorite before his season?

^^Yup, he was loved in Des's Men Tell All episode

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:47 am

JP? Not to me! Always was blech! eta: I couldn't figure out what people saw in him from the get-go.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 am

LenaActually wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes. Huge fan favorite!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:21 am

Alanna wrote:I'd prefer him over josh and the subtweets from Josh's camp, including the dog probably, would be hiiiiiilarious. I'm down.

Alanna, I'm actually a little shocked that you would choose Nick over Josh for the Bach. giggling
And for entertainment value, i would actually choose Josh over Nick. Just to see the humorless, santimonious, family-man, former baseball player's journey for a trophy wife.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:About the job - I think notarose brought it up... and it might be right, that he changed his position for a "remote" one. Salesforce has that option. So more flexibility... which leads me to believe he used his phone also during the filming for work... and maybe that was his deal.

On the Paddywagon ride, he was the only one wearing headphones. I kept thinking why does he have headphones on if they confiscate their electronics? Would someone actually wear headphones without plugging them into something? Then, I thought, hmm, maybe he was on the phone for work.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:04 am

The latest instagram pics are definitely promotion to become next Bachelor, IMO.  Why have more modeling pics now?  

Really over this dude. no
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle