SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Well darn. After reading some of the media things, (that popsugar article was a wow) I truly believe they are going to make him the bachelor. It sux because I don't trust tptb; it's exciting because..well, it's Nick. He's a smart boy, but just as long as he doesn't think he is too smart for them to mess with because they will find a way.

I had been thinking on someone's earlier post about "how do they follow up a season like this one?" And Nick is the answer. EVERYONE knows him and feels strongly about him. He is the most polarizing contestant that I can recall. Even more than Brad 2.0, if I'm not mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 pm

I always thought he would be the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 pm

I noticed the backwards cap again. LOL
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:20 pm

I don't see anyone other than Nick for the bachelor at this moment.

That would be ratings gold for tptb!

I wish he would stay away from the franchise though after this season and find a regular woman for him.

It would be great to see him in love and not heartbroken again!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:23 pm

reason wrote:I always thought he would be the bachelor?

You got there way before me. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 22 1377737533 I didn't think it was a strong possibility until today!

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm

OnePromise wrote:Thoughts:

First, I loved Nick and his warm, sweet, very natural self during their date this week. He and K just seem very natural together during this whole season.  At first, I thought it was because they made a good pair.  But now I am wondering if it is just Nick's ability to be a calming presence when he is with a girl he likes.  He puts K at ease....when they are having fun and laughing (in the park in Dublin, dancing, her prank in the jail fantasy suite)...when she is facing her fears (the birds in Dublin)...when they are being serious (talking about their relationship, his feelings for her, his family, ect)...even when they are discussing uncomfortable topics (when he asked to join the show, talking about Shawn this past episode). He brings out the best in his partners by putting them at ease and allowing them to take front stage.  He does with K.  He did with A as well.  He allows his partner to shine while he takes the backseat to their thoughts, emotions and expressions.  I have never enjoyed K so much this season than when she was alone with Nick.  Those are the times I see the self assured, confident, funny woman I fell in love with last season.  Her interactions with most of her other suitors this season leave her coming across flat, life-less, afraid and doubting herself.  Nick has allowed her to be herself...the best version of herself.  JMO.

Secondly, I do not see the manipulative man that others see.  I see a guy who pretty much wears his heart on his sleeve obvious to anyone with their eyes open.  He is transparent.  There has been talk about his "deceitful" body language and "creepy, shifty" eye contact.  Again, I see a nervous guy who talks with his hands and has a nervous tick which causes him to touch his face when he starts to question himself.  His poker tell would be touching his face...more specifically his mouth when he gets nervous.  He also leans on his hand towards the other person when he is engaging.  His eye contact strikes me as his way of making it obvious that he is fully listening to his partner.  He looks dead on his partners eyes when he is engaged, but looks away when unsure of if his feelings are being reciprocated or if he is expressing himself clearly.

All these strike me as normal expressions of body language.  Actually quite sincere and honest.  

Thirdly, I believe one of his main love languages is physical touch.  K. Has mentioned his "hands-on" approach a few times, so I started watching for signals.  He uses physical touch as a way to express his feelings towards K. (And did this with A as well).  He also reaches out for the reciprocation of physical touch when interacting with K.  When they had the "did you tell the other guys" talk at the RC in Dublin, Nick reached out to get physical confirmation from K near the end of the conversation.  He said something like, "Can I kiss you?" He just wanted to make sure that she was still receptive to him and expressive of her feelings for him with her physical reaction (kissing). I also think this is why he took such offense at A saying she never loved him when they had consummated what he thought was love.  Because to him the physical relationship is a very real extension of the emotional relationship...they start to meld into each other very readily.  I don't think that he is physical with everyone...not a flirt as K suggested.  But rather just expressing his feelings of love in a physical way to those that he does care strongly for.  

Beautifully written again your way of describing Nick just touches my heart . He truly is a gem that one lucky lady will cherish the rest of her life.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 pm

I think that if TPTB really want him for the Bachelor, this would be their last chance to get him and I think they probably know that.  At the moment, he is ratings gold.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Nick just say No I do not want him to be the next Bachelor even though I would love to watch a season with him. He just needs to go back to his life in Chi. and the right woman will come .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 pm

mysthelma wrote:Topshelf I saw that tweet last night and I LOL, got lots of favorite too. Jaclyn is quite the snark
JS may be snarky and considered mean by some but I for one appreciate that she is loyal.
True loyalty is hard to come by in a world where one supports someone who is not a fan favorite. So good for JS!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Love that Nick faved this tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LKeller27/status/618576969781784576/photos

PS: it's more fun to open the link than if I posted the pic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 pm

whit90 wrote:Nick just say No I do not want him to be the next Bachelor even though I would love to watch a season with him. He just needs to go back to his life in Chi. and the right woman will come .

ITA Whit.
There MUST be a good woman for him in CHI.
I can imagine NO good reason for Nick to go on TV again. NONE.
I supported him this season b/c he was enthralled with K... but if he goes on again, it would really tarnish my perception of him.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm

I actually think it may be hard for him to find someone in Chitown. So many girls post photos of meeting him and he is probably recognized a bit so may have a difficult time.
If Nick went on the Bette again I would say lock him up in that prison cell laugh out loud.
As lead? Hmmm... he's no worse off than any of the other guys so as much as I vacillate, I say why not? At least he will have women chasing him this time and he can be himself without having to worry about other guys at all. I think he is better suited for that, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1