SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Walk away from this franchise, Nick. Don't turn around. Keep on walking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies about the use of the word intimate.  What is sad about that is that the editing no doubt lead the viewing audience to think that Nick lied about that to Kaitlyn last night.  By splicing that word into THAT particular scene and then last night having Nick vigorously deny that he had ever used it when talking to the guys, the producers essentially poured fuel onto an already smoldering fire, especially for those who already can not stand Nick.

This just goes to reaffirm for me that people should think long and hard before agreeing to participate on this show.  Every word that leaves their mouth can be and will be turned around and used against them.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Thanks everyone for your replies about the use of the word intimate.  What is sad about that is that the editing no doubt lead the viewing audience to think that Nick lied about that to Kaitlyn last night.  By splicing that word into THAT particular scene and then last night having Nick vigorously deny that he had ever used it when talking to the guys, the producers essentially poured fuel onto an already smoldering fire, especially for those who already can not stand Nick.

This just goes to reaffirm for me that people should think long and hard before agreeing to participate on this show.  Every word that leaves their mouth can be and will be turned around and used against them.

Per the bolded: what a freaking shame and joke.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:46 pm

The editing is such a powerful thing.  I completely age Longhornfan.  I keep wondering if the way K talks about her intimate relationship with Nick is crafty editing or she just doesn't know what to think and talks out of both sides of her mouth because of the chaos.  I would think that if she was so conflicted about Nick, he would have picked up on it and not gone to the FRC and proposed.  She had to have given him more reassurance than what we have seen or he would have been crazy to continue on this looney "journey" any further.  I think the reassurance was left on the cutting room floor.  Why? I would think that it would only fuel the controversy to have Kaitlyn reassuring Nick.  Would they leave it out to make it seem so one sided that she picks Shawn, when she actually picks Nick?

(Sorry for those that have resolved that Nick and Kaitlyn are not together.... I totally see that as reality, but I am choosing to live in the alternate reality a little longer...probably until the ATFR.  I will not be surprised when she doesn't pick him.  I will have expected it.  But at least this way I can still try to enjoy the fantasy that this horrible show we have endured up to this point has a happy ending...a sneaky twist ending. )

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:51 pm

sdmom wrote:nick_viall28Fun day #TheBachelorette #bachelorette

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 4 11376015_395596463957057_1950544848_n

snipped..

I remember looking at that pub (remember the name) while trying to find the pic where he has a jean shirt on and is drinking, cell phone on the table. I couldn't match anything to his pic. Now that I see this pic, he does have a jean shirt on. I can't remember if he had dark pants on or those pants. I suppose it doesn't matter, just from a sleuthing POV.

ETA: nevermind, he had dark jeans on. I'm sure they visited plenty of bars!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:28 pm

OnePromise! Will you accept this rose?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:43 pm

TopShelf wrote:OnePromise!  Will you accept this rose?  

With all my little Nick-lovin' heart!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:20 pm

From Sharleen Flare blog
Nick, 34: Anyone thinking Nick’s here for the “wrong reasons” had to think twice this week; this is obviously not an easy process and he left heartbroken last time. He showed us his softer side in the form of reluctant tears, and frankly, it was endearing to see how hard he’s fallen for Kaitlyn. Despite her guilt about her private time with Nick, she did call it “perfect.” Their chemistry is through the roof.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 4 1f49b  bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:21 pm

possessionista Bye forever. Just had lunch with @jaclynswartz and this guy. 2min
bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 4 11356456_1454794994817007_63758459_n
http://websta.me/p/1019039075707430630_49064648

nicoletteg7 Nick Viall! I got a little too excited... #bachelor #bachelorette 1h
bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 4 11373692_1085278224820481_1031623098_n
http://websta.me/p/1019007979815757401_146053384
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:50 pm

^^ that's interesting -- Dana is often quite negative towards Nick on twitter and in her recaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 pm

mysthelma wrote:From Sharleen Flare blog
Nick, 34: Anyone thinking Nick’s here for the “wrong reasons” had to think twice this week; this is obviously not an easy process and he left heartbroken last time. He showed us his softer side in the form of reluctant tears, and frankly, it was endearing to see how hard he’s fallen for Kaitlyn. Despite her guilt about her private time with Nick, she did call it “perfect.” Their chemistry is through the roof.

I am glad that Nick has a good friend like Sharleen in his life. He at least has someone in his corner, and I am sure that that must be comforting for him. And, Sharleen is even able to be friends with both Andi and Kaitlyn, all the while being kind and supportive of him in her blogs in Flare magazine.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 pm

happydays wrote:^^ that's interesting -- Dana is often quite negative towards Nick on twitter and in her recaps

And now she is following him on IG...another one for team Nick.  Hugesmile

All it takes is to meet the guy.  Just ask any one that has... High clap

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1