SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 pm

duplicate

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
mysthelma wrote:From Sharleen Flare blog
Nick, 34: Anyone thinking Nick’s here for the “wrong reasons” had to think twice this week; this is obviously not an easy process and he left heartbroken last time. He showed us his softer side in the form of reluctant tears, and frankly, it was endearing to see how hard he’s fallen for Kaitlyn. Despite her guilt about her private time with Nick, she did call it “perfect.” Their chemistry is through the roof.

I am glad that Nick has a good friend like Sharleen in his life.  He at least has someone in his corner, and I am sure that that must be comforting for him.  And, Sharleen is even able to be friends with both Andi and Kaitlyn, all the while being kind and supportive of him in her blogs in Flare magazine.
IA, Longhorn! :yes: Sharleen seems to be quite unique ... I'm envious and wonder how she does it!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 pm

happydays wrote:^^ that's interesting -- Dana is often quite negative towards Nick on twitter and in her recaps

Dana & Nick have followed each other on Twitter for a very long time - sometime during the airing of season 10 I think. James Viall and Dana also followed each other on Twitter recently. 
Dana is a snark but so is Jaclyn and Nick has a slightly different brand of wit but I suspect none offend the other.
Dana captioned the Pic differently on her Twitter post:
This is for you haterzzzzzsz! #thebachelorette #BFF @AbbyDraper @EmilyLFoley @RobynRossTVG

It's really not much different from peeps on the show who appear to dislike each other but in real life end out hanging out together afterward.  Remember that JJ & Clint argument?  All fake. 
The examples are endless. Dana snarks for a living... not much different than Amy S, a comedian of sorts.  It's in the moment entertainment.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 pm

I will admit, there have been times where doubt has crossed my mind whether Nick is there for the 'right reasons'. But Sharleen's blogs always reassure me that he is. I love that Sharleen has inside intel and is still able to bring forth her honest opinion in her recaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 pm

I also noticed that the word "perfect" was used describe their day and night together.  Does she know what that word means?

The official definition:

1. Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

synonyms: ideal, model, without fault, faultless, flawless, consummate, quintessential, exemplary, best, ultimate, copybook;

2.) More free from any flaw or defect in condition or quality; faultless.

synonyms: flawless, mint, as good as new, pristine, impeccable, immaculate, superb, superlative, optimum, prime, optimal, peak, excellent, faultless, as sound as a bell, unspoiled, unblemished, undamaged, spotless, unmarred, picture-perfect;

3.) More precisely accurate; exact.

synonyms: exact, precise, accurate, faithful, correct, unerring, inerrant, right, true, strict

4.) Highly suitable for someone or something; exactly right.

synonyms: ideal, just right, right, appropriate, fitting, fit, suitable, apt, made to order, tailor-made

How can you get better than "perfect"?  Could this have been where Nick got his confidence from?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:47 pm

^^
Regardless of what happens in the end, or is next, it was a wonderful day and night IMO.  "Perfect" sounds apropos as did her use of "romantic".  My kind of date in a new city while travelling Smiley  
She also said they had great conversation which was obviously edited out.  Hope we hear more convo next week. He's always worth listening to for little gems.

Too much drama on most dates or heaviness that isn't "normal".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 am

OnePromise wrote:
happydays wrote:^^ that's interesting -- Dana is often quite negative towards Nick on twitter and in her recaps

And now she is following him on IG...another one for team Nick.  Hugesmile

All it takes is to meet the guy.  Just ask any one that has...
So true!
Dana event tweeted this with the same photo of Nick and her and JS
Dana Weiss @Possessionista This is for you haterzzzzzzz! #TheBachelorette #BFF @AbbyDraper @EmilyLFoley @RobynRossTVG pic.twitter.com/VtvjxpLUnv
Dana Weiss ‏@Possessionista   But seriously, I hope Nick is the next Bachelor. #TheBachelorette

Yup, too funny how those that meet Nick in person like him (unless they are F1/lead)  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:01 am

I'm confused by Kaitlyn's blog. She doesn't seem too nice to Nick, at least not very protective of his feelings to bring up Andi's season. I don't know . . . sniff sniff. Doubts creeping in tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:48 am

TopShelf wrote:I'm confused by Kaitlyn's blog.  She doesn't seem too nice to Nick, at least not very protective of his feelings to bring up Andi's season.  I don't know . . . sniff sniff.  Doubts creeping in tonight.  

The blogs are so worthless to me, just more noise. Nick was spoken of very highly/favorably in the blogs from last year lead or whoever writes the blog and that turned out terrible. If not for snapchat gate I would actually be taking all the meh to scant Nick stuff as a possible positive as alot of times the lead or their writer person prop up the contestant that eventually is revealed to be F2 while downplaying the F1. I say that because I thought I read it was determined the leads don't write their blogs or have "help." Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, lord knows I have been completely wrong lately especially with my certainty/gut feeling that Nick and K would be standing at the end. I've decided from now on whatever my speculation/guess is, the truth must be the exact opposite. That being said: I don't think I will EVER win the lottery!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:54 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
TopShelf wrote:I'm confused by Kaitlyn's blog.  She doesn't seem too nice to Nick, at least not very protective of his feelings to bring up Andi's season.  I don't know . . . sniff sniff.  Doubts creeping in tonight.  

The blogs are so worthless to me, just more noise. Nick was spoken of very highly/favorably in the blogs from last year lead or whoever writes the blog and that turned out terrible. If not for snapchat gate I would actually be taking all the meh to scant Nick stuff as a possible positive as alot of times the lead or their writer person prop up the contestant that eventually is revealed to be F2 while downplaying the F1. I say that because I thought I read it was determined the leads don't write their blogs or have "help."  Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, lord knows I have been completely wrong lately especially with my certainty/gut feeling that Nick and K would be standing at the end. I've decided from now on whatever my speculation/guess is, the truth must be the exact opposite. That being said: I don't think I will EVER win the lottery!

I think that it's definitely co-written or edited by TPTB, but I do think it's at least partially written by the lead. Last season's blog by Chris was also SUPER obvious that it was Whitney. She would get paragraphs in every blog, and Becca had like 3 mentions in total and most of it was just teasing the virgin reveal. Sean did say that "Chris probably didn't write it", so who knows exactly how the process works?

Even without the blog, Kaitlyn has had the same attitude(ignoring or keeping talks about Nick to minimum while extensively defending and explaining Shawn) in her interviews, snap-chat recaps, and Periscope so I do think it's her idea to keep mentions of Nick scant. I'm not totally sure why TPTB are letting Kaitlyn (and Chris last season) get away with this since it leaves zero suspense.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:01 am

spicyturtle This guy. Way too excited right now. @nick_viall28 #stillsingle? #callme 4min
bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 5 11420738_1778062032420304_1653802162_n
http://websta.me/p/1019270704298270939_672631
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:05 am

bluwavz wrote:
spicyturtle This guy. Way too excited right now. @nick_viall28 #stillsingle? #callme 4min
bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 5 11420738_1778062032420304_1653802162_n
http://websta.me/p/1019270704298270939_672631

Thanks for always bringing these over bluwavz! I would be way too excited as well if I got to meet him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1