SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Love that picture with Nick and Andy!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Yes and the good news is that the picture of Nick and Andy having what looks like a very good, carefree time was only like two and a half weeks after the FRC.  This doesn't fit with the spoiled ending in my opinion as I can't imagine Nick getting over it all so soon.  But, maybe his friends helped him to put the whole thing in perspective and just let go of it.  I'm sure drinking helped loosen them up too.   Hugesmile

Either way, Nick appears that he is dealing with the outcome in a much better way this time around. Kaitlyn and Nick are right that he has family and friends that have been supportive.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Like I've said, I feel like we're going to get a much more conflicted Kaitlyn than people are expecting. I definitely don't see a "checked out" Kaitlyn like people are saying. I think that she's just a bit calmer with Nick, but I don't think that's a bad thing. It reminds me of  people saying that Des/Chris didn't have chemistry because they were awkward and had moments of silence, but I think that's just how love is at the beginning.

I personally took the crying to mean "oh, sh*t, I have to decide between this two in like 10 days? They're both amazing and I'm not ready to leave either of them yet". Seems like how Jason described Trista. I would have liked to hear more about why Jason thought it was going to be Nick. I feel like he probably has seen snap-chat, so for him to still think it's Nick makes me very curious.

Nick and Kaitlyn vs. Shawn and Kaitlyn reminds me of the Ashley and JP vs. Ashley and Ben. Remember the fight with Ashley's sister because she was too serious with JP and not herself enough? Just like JP calmed and soothed Ashley, I think Nick tries to calm and sooth Kaitlyn. Now I think Kaitlyn's physical attraction to Shawn is 1000% greater than Ash and Ben, because personally if he hadn't left, I think Constantine would have been Ashley's F2. Ash tried to climb Constantine like a tree every time she was near him. Unfortunately, unlike Ashley who saw the calming as a good thing, I think it scares Kaitlyn and she like Andi would rather stick with what she knows that doesn't challenge who she is. JMO

Personally to me the only ones seeing a checked out Kaitlyn are the ones who want the spoiler to be true and want their darn fairytale. It is the F1 rose colored glass effect. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 pm

I don't see a checked out Kailtyn with Nick at all. In fact, I would say I see the nicer, relaxed, at ease, confident Kaitlyn with Nick and consistently so, someone who is fully themselves and a better self with Nick... the Kaitlyn people wanted to be the Bette.

However, I do see a lesser version of Nick's self - more insecure, but the repeat of last year I am sure is what is causing this, or at least, is what he is fixated on as he said he to Kaitlyn with tears in his eyes that he was "scared to death" that he would be F2 again. And he was, all the way to a proposal-F2. Craziness.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 pm

I don't see a checked out Kaitlyn either. I think their interactions are absolutely adorable and they seem incredibly relaxed around each other. If the "she picks no one" spoiler was still out there, and if it weren't for snapchat-gate and Kaitlyn's other obvious social media, I'd totally think Nick was F1. Which is why I think she made a HUGE mistake picking Shawn. It's like THE GUY was right there and she couldn't see it. Almost Chris/Des-like (although Nick did get swept up in the drama more than Chris ever did).

I also know that the radaronline thing was discussed in other threads, but it was pretty obvious that N&K were basically dating before the show and I wouldn't be shocked if they talked about it either (her "you're late!" line from NYC is particularly telling). The lip-touch from JKL is hilarious and cute and I love that we're getting to learn what was behind some of the cryptic (and not-so-cryptic) messages pre-show. Damn, K, you had to go and ruin the perfect ending laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Ahh Nick.  That photo encapsulates why I like Nick so much.  He is who he is and he owns it. :cutesmile!:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:07 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I don't see a checked out Kaitlyn either.  I think their interactions are absolutely adorable and they seem incredibly relaxed around each other.  If the "she picks no one" spoiler was still out there, and if it weren't for snapchat-gate and Kaitlyn's other obvious social media, I'd totally think Nick was F1.  Which is why I think she made a HUGE mistake picking Shawn.  It's like THE GUY was right there and she couldn't see it.  Almost Chris/Des-like (although Nick did get swept up in the drama more than Chris ever did).

I also know that the radaronline thing was discussed in other threads, but it was pretty obvious that N&K were basically dating before the show and I wouldn't be shocked if they talked about it either (her "you're late!" line from NYC is particularly telling).  The lip-touch from JKL is hilarious and cute and I love that we're getting to learn what was behind some of the cryptic (and not-so-cryptic) messages pre-show.  Damn, K, you had to go and ruin the perfect ending laugh out loud.

Oh, I don't know Chris was chief prosecuter in the trial of James for being their to be the bachelor. Remember all her boys PMSing about the conversation tattle tale Drew overheard between Mikey and James. I loved Chris but joked that he was defending his future wife's honor. I was being a total smart a** when I said it, but it turned out to be true. So even the calmest man when pushed far enough can get into the drama. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 pm

notarose wrote:Andy Levine IG
This is how one dances. #tbt #dorks
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1030606123533455741_12400883

photo 3C940D9A-4251-4AA8-9134-BF1B67E21493_zpsiqj81omf.jpg

Yep, same clothes as a daytime fan pic of Nick with a few women in NY post-show - 7 weeks ago
The night pictured above - Sharleen and Andi L. are pictured 7 weeks ago at night in a nightspot with Andi  L. wearing the same clothes so it's a match.

subliminal NR???  ANDY not Andi, right???   giggling
ETA: Ok, I see Stuck caught it too... just leaving it here because....  giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 pm

^^ Haha, I freaked out when I originally came into this thread and thought that Andi/Nick were spotted together in NY. Whew.

And, maybe I'm just biased, but I haven't seen Nick get involved with drama this season? He just sat there quietly while he was being bashed and interrogated by the guys on the first night and Joshua on the SA date. Whenever Kaitlyn asked him how the other guys were treating him or that she didn't like he was being treated unfairly, he basically was like "it doesn't matter". The one mistake that he made was the Eskimo brothers reveal, but even that I can't fault him too much on because I feel like if I was being bad-mouthed for 4 weeks by this guy that I knew some dirt about, I might spill under the pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:^^ Haha, I freaked out when I originally came into this thread and thought that Andi/Nick were spotted together in NY. Whew.

And, maybe I'm just biased, but I haven't seen Nick get involved with drama this season? He just sat there quietly while he was being bashed and interrogated by the guys on the first night and Joshua on the SA date. Whenever Kaitlyn asked him how the other guys were treating him or that she didn't like he was being treated unfairly, he basically was like "it doesn't matter". The one mistake that he made was the Eskimo brothers reveal, but even that I can't fault him too much on because I feel like if I was being bad-mouthed for 4 weeks by this guy that I knew some dirt about, I might spill under the pressure.

Me too CP and the picture didn't pop up on my phone! So we had to change that i to a y. Hugesmile

I agree Nick has been good, and I understand the tattle about Eskimo brothers but wish he hadn't. I liked Nick rising above and unfortunately, I felt Kaitlyn used it to punish him with Shawn the next day. It pissed me off that Shawn just ranted about Nick tattling and never bothered to confirm or deny same day sex as a country star. It was manipulative and weaselly to me.

I just want Nick away from Kaitlyn, she is either two faced or has the shortest attention span in history and her addiction to SM and drinking post filming is concerning to me. So Run, Nick, Run!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Oh, I don't know Chris was chief prosecuter in the trial of James for being their to be the bachelor.  Remember all her boys PMSing about the conversation tattle tale Drew overheard between Mikey and James.  I loved Chris but joked that he was defending his future wife's honor.  I was being a total smart a** when I said it, but it turned out to be true.  So even the calmest man when pushed far enough can get into the drama. Hugesmile

OT, but I totally forgot about that laugh out loud. I was studying for the bar exam during the Des season (and the Brooks meltdown episode was the night before the exam started), so a lot of it didn't really stick in my head as much as some of the other past seasons. I remember the James drama, but didn't really remember who was involved.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Cutest twitter exchange

@singsparkles
Shuuuuucks. @viallnicholas28, I am 25 years old but if I'm not married by 30 and you're still single will you marry meee?

@lovethemuff
@singsparkles @viallnicholas28 nottt gonna happen.... you're mine laugh out loud

cantstopl  @lovethemuff is really @singsparkles boyfriend

:yes:  ditto to the authenticity of Nick & Kaitlyn's relationship. Very refreshing to watch them.  Nothing needs to take away from that. I've watched wanting to not like them together too much because of the monkey wrench spoiler (my selfish way of preparing myself) then I just gave up on that and have been enjoying the loveliness of it.  Why not.  It's already happened in real time months ago. It doesn't disappoint as a stand alone love story.  Ditch the other guys and their drama and it's a great romance.  A bit of parallel universe.  Einstein would relate.

There is no fairytale this season.  
What Prince questions the intentions of the Princess, badgers her for validation, basically says she can sleep with other Princes except not with the executive Prince? And on which pages in the fairytale book does the Princess moan behind a closed door, sleep with the executive Prince again then eat crispy bacon then ride off with the naked F1 Prince in a golf cart?  How foolish a fairytale is that? Who writes this sh*t?
Nah, not buying it.  I'm sticking with the passionate RL story that began on SM.  Very cool 2015 story that appears to have ended badly, by most accounts, but at least there was laughter, flirting, unbridled passion, nervous admissions of love's evolution by the executive Prince, and dad cardigans hiding a chiselled bod.

cantstopl Sue. NO! I'm just a terrible speller and didn't proofread ... nasty spellcheck .

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1