SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 am

^^
Our love bunny is still looking hoppy giggling and energized.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 am

Looking forward to seeing a lovely lady in his life, hopefully within the next 6 months (just due to personal impatience as a fan, ha!)

Like all contestants, he'll be fine and a-ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:19 am

I think he's distancing himself from Kaitlyn on sm after last week. I say good for him!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:30 am

Personally, I think Nick knew after her words at the cocktail party that she doesn't give a crap about him. I hope to see Nick playing along because he has to but disengaging from her emotionally. Even the SM, I think Nick is good at using his SM like it is the moments we are seeing in the show, not where he really is now, if that makes sense and her behavior this week and Shawn blaming him next week and him probably getting no support from Kaitlyn through it, I think he knew and did FS and MTP and proposal because he had to to get fully out of trouble. He went their for the girl, but this week and next show him the girl doesn't really care for him. In some ways this is kinder to him than last year, because he felt that he was appreciated right until the end, but Kaitlyn showing him he doesn't matter gives him the time to heal during filming. And this is not Nick who wouldn't propose if she didn't give him the feeling he should, this is Nick who got got being loud on a plane and has $2 million reasons to still propose even if he knows he is not the one. As for the FS sex, if she is giving away free emotionless sex, then why not take it. I think both he and she realize they do still have a show to put on, unlike some else, cough Shawn cough.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:35 am

Do people have information that he has been sued or something? I keep hearing references to that and am wondering what that is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 am

Topshelf -- there was a recording on a plane where he was speaking to someone on the phone about the final rose ceremony from andi's season, essentially giving away the winner. This was leaked on RS and on youtube.

As for Nick this season, in the promo we see him telling K that there is one person who he has no respect for, and I think general consensus is that this person is Shawn. Having said this to K, and still picking Shawn, I think Nick can safely come to the conclusion that if K wants to be with a guy he doesn't respect like Shawn, then K really isn't the girl for her.
The distancing, his happiness in IG photos, RS stating that he seems to have moved on --- I really think he's gotten full closure this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:01 am

Seeing the recent wedding of Zak of Des season, I wish Nick will soon find his happiness too. I want to see his wedding photo, want to see there is that lady who can make him laugh, who can who connect with him emotionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:25 am

Yeah... that's why I'm most anxious for ATFR, the days later ...and all the beauty that will bring. I hope Nick will still continue to let us see parts of his life, including new love, when the time comes... (like Sharleen who kept it so well away from the prying eyes until the engagement) I'm saving the emoticons for that celebration. bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 6 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:44 am

happygolucky wrote:Yeah... that's why I'm most anxious for ATFR, the days later ...and all the beauty that will bring. I hope Nick will still continue to let us see parts of his life, including new love, when the time comes... (like Sharleen who kept it so well away from the prying eyes until the engagement) I'm saving the emoticons for that celebration. bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 6 2498057887

Sharleen did a great job of keeping her relationship under wraps.  :yes:  She did have the luxury of greater anonymity living in NY and travelling to other countries for work where Nick seems to frequent the same haunts.   Despite Nick being more "high profile" he is IMO clever enough to keep private or vague a relationship warranting nurturing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:Personally, I think Nick knew after her words at the cocktail party that she doesn't give a crap about him. I hope to see Nick playing along because he has to but disengaging from her emotionally. Even the SM, I think Nick is good at using his SM like it is the moments we are seeing in the show, not where he really is now, if that makes sense and her behavior this week and Shawn blaming him next week and him probably getting no support from Kaitlyn through it, I think he knew and did FS and MTP and proposal because he had to to get fully out of trouble. He went their for the girl, but this week and next show him the girl doesn't really care for him. In some ways this is kinder to him than last year, because he felt that he was appreciated right until the end, but Kaitlyn showing him he doesn't matter gives him the time to heal during filming. And this is not Nick who wouldn't propose if she didn't give him the feeling he should, this is Nick who got got being loud on a plane and has $2 million reasons to still propose even if he knows he is not the one. As for the FS sex, if she is giving away free emotionless sex, then why not take it. I think both he and she realize they do still have a show to put on, unlike some else, cough Shawn cough.
That makes sense to me why he looks so happy after filming. Probably relieved the show was over.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 am

I think the tears during this past episode were because he realized that "it" had happened again to him... After "being intimate" with the bachelorette, she distanced herself and chose another.  

And I think that you are right about him dealing with it during the show.  He seems like the type to like to know what is coming in the future, so having the heads up about Kaitlyn's true feelings would have been merciful.  Which is why he seemed to get over it so quickly.  He was working on getting over it while it was getting over.

His SM postings support this.  Even during filming and upon bursting the Bachelorette bubble, he refers to his experience as a game and a fake alternate reality (...all out of bubblegum, which is a reference to a movie about a fake alternate reality, but also from a video game about kicking a**).  I think that he went into this season knowing it was all a game and halfway through he had lost.  His eyes wide open.  

If he didn't win the game, I sure hope this to be true.  Crossing my fingers....

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:34 am

Just remember Nick gave his fans a nod when he tweeted after filming "Everything's Cool". IMO in his mind he is at peace with what happened. I expect we will see an entirely different Nick at this year's AFTFR show, he'll be able to say no regrets,he knew the odds were not in his favor coming on so late but he tried. I do believe Kaitlyn was in falling in love with him and will not be a Mean MeAndi in their final filmed talk. Of course Chris H will push him to the limit for the drama.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1