SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 am

bluwavz wrote:I just hope Nick looks out for himself on the ATFR. The only person the show cares about looking good to the viewers now is the next lead and that isn't Nick. He's no longer of any use to them other than trying to draw drama out of him for their stupid after show. I hope he doesn't take the bait from CH. I'm sure he'll try to get him to talk about his preseason relationship with Kaitlyn, the sex stuff, the drama with Shawn, or whatever. Just be diplomatic about it all and take the high road, don't throw anyone under the bus and don't let yourself be thrown under the bus. And definitely don't believe anything anyone involved from this show is telling you. Not CH, not Elan, not anyone.

Totally agree. Nick, if you are reading this, please take the high road, be diplomatic, don't take the bait, don't say anything negative. Remember your own tweet: hold on to love, not grudges, be kind because it's super cool!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:53 am

sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I just hope Nick looks out for himself on the ATFR. The only person the show cares about looking good to the viewers now is the next lead and that isn't Nick. He's no longer of any use to them other than trying to draw drama out of him for their stupid after show. I hope he doesn't take the bait from CH. I'm sure he'll try to get him to talk about his preseason relationship with Kaitlyn, the sex stuff, the drama with Shawn, or whatever. Just be diplomatic about it all and take the high road, don't throw anyone under the bus and don't let yourself be thrown under the bus. And definitely don't believe anything anyone involved from this show is telling you. Not CH, not Elan, not anyone.

Totally agree. Nick, if you  are reading this, please take the high road, be diplomatic, don't take the bait, don't say anything negative. Remember your own tweet: hold on to love, not grudges, be kind because it's super cool!!

Agreed.  Let your fans defend you.  Quiet humility speaks louder than any words you could utter.  None of Kaitlyn (or Shawn's) answers will really satisfy your heart.  But if you are able to be the bigger man, you can leave with your head held high, your integrity intact and your true character revealed to the world.  yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 am

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Mark Twain

OnePromise your comments about Nick keeping his mouth shut reminded me of this quote, I love this quote! laugh out loud    

I'm glad Nick is free of Kaitlyn, he deserves so much better, she has treated him with so little respect.  Honestly, I believe he knows that and sees it now and that is the reason why he is doing so well.   He'll take the high road and stay classy, and it won't take much considering who he's dealing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:14 pm

@fasanomusic
Spotted at Pitchfork fest: Nick from the Bachelorette spinning with T Swift and the Haim girls. Played lots of techno.

The tweeter is a career DJ who was in Chicago for the fest.
This must be in reference to the Virgin Hotel after party Nick posted about.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 pm

I know someone in NYC who would be very jealous of that. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:08 pm

If Nick and Kaitlyn are seeing each other for the first time since the FRC, and assuming that they have not had any communication in which to say to each other (away from the cameras) what needs to be said, then I think that they both will be feeling a case of nerves at the AFTR.  I truly hope that Kaitlyn decided that talking to Nick prior to their meeting on national television was in the best interest of all concerned.  I know that that is just wishful thinking on my part, but.....

So, honestly I am not sure what to expect.  My hope is that that CH can not get anyone to take the bait and say something that they would regret later.  All Nick "owes" them (which is nothing really) is for him to take up some space on the stage at the AFTR.  He should just come out there with a prepared speech that is short and to the point.

I hope that all he says is that his feelings for Kaitlyn were real, that he has no regrets for coming onto her season to see if there was a future for the two of them.  But, he got his answer to that, and he has nothing but fond memories of his time with her, prior to and including his time on the show.  Therefore, he has no lingering questions that he needs to ask her.  And, at that point, he can say that he wishes her and Shawn nothing but happiness and leaves the stage.

I also hope that Nick refuses to discuss anything that has to do with his "feud" with Shawn and politely declines the "opportunity" to have a discussion with S on the AFTR.  Because, really, there is nothing to salvage between those two, so there is nothing to be gained.  Shawn and Nick will never be friends outside the show.  And, Nick's friendship with Kaitlyn is over since she is with Shawn.

I hope that Nick is better prepared this time around and has learned that the least said, the better off he will be.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:30 pm

This makes me so sad..... :tissuebox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3170964/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-dumps-Bachelorette-runner-gets-one-knee-dramatic-finale.html

'He started his speech and got emotional a few seconds in,' a source told the magazine. 'Kaitlyn grabbed his hand and let him keep going, and he thought that was the sign he needed to propose.

'She told him they have something special and she loves him. But she said her heart was with someone else.'

According to Us Weekly, Kaitlyn then tried to get the reject to stay and talk to her, but he was not having it.

'He was like, “What the f***?” He told her, “I need to go, and you need to go be with the other person.” There was nothing left to say,' the source claims.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:34 pm

I'll skip the FRC and watch the ATFR.

I don' think I can handle what will be unfolding.

I hope this part is true.
And although there has been 'zero communication' between the dance instructor and the reject, according to Us Weekly, he is said to have 'moved on'.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28
Big thanks to @virginhotelschi for the hospitality this weekend. Had a great time at the pitchfork after party!!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 60 CKZ9CPBUMAQwQxU

I like Julie Berry's comments on this picture. I like her for him, I wonder why they didn't get serious. She is a ball of fun, funny beutiful smart and witty. How is she single? She really hasn't been in any serious relationship after she broke up with Jeff Probst.

@JulieBerry438: @viallnicholas28 so hot and famous right now. And tan. And furry.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 60 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 60 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:48 pm

ElonM wrote:I'll skip the FRC and watch the ATFR.

I don' think I can handle what will be unfolding.

I hope this part is true.
And although there has been 'zero communication' between the dance instructor and the reject, according to Us Weekly, he is said to have 'moved on'.

Oh boy this is not going to be fun to watch. But I like his response "go be with the other person"
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Okay, then I will definitely be recording those 3 hours next Monday night.  I can't blame him if he truly did say to her that there was nothing left to say.

Okay, if Kaitlyn did indeed tell Nick that her heart was with someone else, then there goes that theory that Nick believed that the spoiler that she left single was correct, and that was why he was being so supportive of Kaitlyn on SM - because he thought a chance still existed for them to reunite afterwards.

And, if it is correct that there has been no communication between the two of them since the show ended, then there goes that theory that Nick was "stalking" Kaitlyn afterwards, which was the reason she has been so dismissive of anything having to do with him - in her blogs and on all forms of SM.  I guess not.

Hmm, interesting.  There goes those two theories. I actually hope that those two things prove to be true, especially if he was blindsided by her at the FRC.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Yeah, I am so sad and upset with K right now!
I hope any NickChick who watches next Monday will post on the episode thread, because sometimes it can be really one-sided. As always, I DVR every episode and your comments help me decide if I want to watch it or not.
At least we have the fan thread group hug after Monday, sigh.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1