SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:37 pm

whit90 wrote:I think it is ridiculous that at the MTA that they are going to address the hate K has received by SM post which in my opinion is not right . No one deserves that kind of hate it is such a strong word. I am not a K fan at all but I would never follow someone I do not like. But then on the AFTRC they are going to put Shawn and Nick on the same stage to try to get a rise out of both the men. I find that very unethical about what this show is trying to represent . TPTB will do anything just for ratings. Very sad to me...

I agree whit..TPTB are the one that "EDITED" Kaitlynfor this show! They could have edited it differently if they so chose So to me they are the Bullies.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:42 pm

They absolutely always are and have been the bullies.
The sad thing is people are still flocking to apply for it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Now, my only hesitation on totally blaming the edit is that Kaitlyn did walk around for two weeks of taping crying about telling Shawn about Nick sex to turn around and tell him she was going to do it again. I still don't forgive her for the crying when she was just going to keep doing it and told Shawn that. It was pointless. She acted like she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and brought up the sex so much herself, I wonder if it was hard to edit around it?

They probably could have, but I don't know if spaced out Kaitlyn would have seemed even weirder without the sex excuse?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:25 pm

I have a feeling she was "forced" to make that confession. I don't know how or why, but the producers made her do it. Maybe as part of her punishment for seeking out in NM, and also telling Shawn that he was "the one."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They absolutely always are and have been the bullies.

Agree! Boggles the mind. scratch
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Since all the guys gave Katilyn a standing ovation at MTA I think the MTA will end in a MTN like usual but with the focus on supporting Kaitlyn.

I expect to see this same support carried over into the ATFR by her F2/Nick (since Nick has been doing this via SM consistently) which will overshadow any rivalry issues or rejection, imo.

It makes the most sense to me since Ben H is the only other person other than Nick who has been using SM from the very start to support/defend Kaitlyn and that Ben H was the one to tell the other guys at MTA (via Becca's tweet and others) to support Kaitlyn. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:40 pm

I did not know this. Happy to hear it. Hearing this news makes me happy and tells me the ATFR will probably take on the same tone. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I did not know this.  Happy to hear it.  Hearing this news makes me happy and tells me the ATFR will probably take on the same tone.  Smiley

Yup. Here is the link from ET which talks about the guys giving a standing ovation to Kaitlyn.

During filming for The Men Tell All, ET watched as Bristowe was overwhelmed by the support of her suitors and when they gave her a standing ovation of solidarity against the cyber-bullies, she immediately burst into tears.
http://www.etonline.com/news/168132_bachelorette_the_men_tell_all_kaitlyn_bristowe_chris_harrison_cyber_bullying/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Tptb could do themselves a HUGE favor by simply showing a longer version of bloopers and other scrapped scenes. It would be so much more interesting and fun than protracted footage of CM fishing for tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:59 am

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 27 CKOkcXsWcAAEIBu
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
They're smiling now, so have their broken hearts healed? Find out Monday as the #MenTellAll!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:54 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They absolutely always are and have been the bullies.

Agree!  Boggles the mind.  scratch  

Only thing that boggles my mind more is why I'm still watching...
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:38 am

Because we can't seem to quit watching

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill