SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:49 pm

I haven't seen the episode. What exactly did Kaitlyn "joke" about Nick?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I haven't seen the episode. What exactly did Kaitlyn "joke" about Nick?

Not a joke about Nick, but said when they spoke pre show, she jokingly said if she was the bachelorette, then he should come on the show.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I haven't seen the episode. What exactly did Kaitlyn "joke" about Nick?

When asked about their pre-show relationship she said they were just friendly and she jokingly told him to get out of one of the limos. Then emphasized she was just joking though, and didn't expect him to join the show half way through. She might have just been joking but she clearly wasn't upset that he joined. Hard to revise that giddy fangurl reaction when he showed up and the letting him stay to a proposal. JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Just a reminder for those joining from the west coast:
Ladybug82 has once again graciously offered to do screen caps from tonight's episode previews of the MTP/LCD/FRC that will be shown next week.
She will be able to have them posted on the forum by noon (Eastern USA) tomorrow.
Please pm her or myself if there is anything in particular you are interested. She normally does a very good job of getting most/all screen caps.
Thank you LB82!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 am

I noticed they didn't show either of the guys at the FRC, just on the way. Maybe there'll be more in another preview.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:03 am

I think the purpose to get S and N on stage is for N to expose k to Shawn. Nick probably saved the sexts laugh out loud

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:05 am

albean99 wrote:I noticed they didn't show either of the guys at the FRC, just on the way. Maybe there'll be more in another preview.

She seems conflicted until the bitter end. Her F1 cannot feel good about that.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:11 am

rosesrREd wrote:
albean99 wrote:I noticed they didn't show either of the guys at the FRC, just on the way. Maybe there'll be more in another preview.

She seems conflicted until the bitter end.  Her F1 cannot feel good about that.

All the leads are seemingly conflicted each season whether they are or not. Their f1 does better by not paying attention to the final couple of episodes imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:13 am

rosesrREd wrote:

Yeah, it seems easier to just think she knew all along but I think, with her "in the moment" personality she was conflicted the day of and more so realizing what she would be doing rejecting Nick after his mother said to her "Kaitlyn wouldn't do this to Nick" if she didn't see him basically as the one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 am

I think Shawn will confront her on ATFR and she won't be able to lie about her feelings. Even the previews show stronger feelings toward Nick whereas she just sees Shawn a good fit. Not a ringing endorsement imo. Darn, I think she ends up with Nick by the end of this.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:16 am

albean99 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

All the leads are seemingly conflicted each season whether they are or not. Their f1 does better by not paying attention to the final couple of episodes imo.

I agree, but he can't avoid it all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:18 am

I'm starting to feel bad for Shawn! If she did sleep with Jarod, Ben, Nick and him! I mean really- she just had to go that far to see how it felt! Oh, I mean how she felt about the guys.. I don't think so.. ewe...
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill