SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:24 am

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

She was trying to downplay their pre show relationship, but again, she is trying to make it less than it was to placate her jealous fiance.
How do we know this?

Exactly! So tired of it always being Shawn and his jealousy and how it's not love but Nick is genuine about everything. Kait needs to own her own behavior. I think she's covering her butt because she did not want to lose Shawn but I fear she will now.
You know at the end of this , I predict Shawn breaks up with her and Nick takes her back because everyone thinks he's the better guy.  

Then she dumps Nick again after a few months.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:26 am

Ian's "apology" are we supposed to take him seriously? Suspect "Are you proposing?" laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 8367-910 afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 I_got_13 afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 E5kqdm15 afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 am

Yeah, how much did they pay Ian.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 am

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

She was trying to downplay their pre show relationship, but again, she is trying to make it less than it was to placate her jealous fiance.
How do we know this?

Exactly! So tired of it always being Shawn and his jealousy and how it's not love but Nick is genuine about everything. Kait needs to own her own behavior. I think she's covering her butt because she did not want to lose Shawn but I fear she will now.
You know at the end of this , I predict Shawn breaks up with her and Nick takes her back because everyone thinks he's the better guy.  

I have no idea if S and K relationship will end and to be truthful I really do not care. Nick has moved on and I highly doubt that he still wants her. I think her post show antics is not the K that Nick thought. He deserves someone who cares about him as much as he will care about her. I also think that they are on two different levels intelligent wise. He is just the type of guy that will support a friend even though she has trashed him in every way possible. That is what is unique about Nick no grudges. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 am

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 11380125_814209345365303_722604356_n
jaredhaibon Doing my best "blue steel" look with @tenleymolzahn over the weekend at the after party of the men tell all #bachelorfamily #BachelorNation #mentellall
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:31 am

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

How do we know this?

It would be so much easier for all of us if they would just all move to Utah and be one big happy family.

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 87b72b10 afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 86669110 afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:38 am

Ali on Periscope said that if Ben H doesn't sign TB gig will go to Ben Z likely.

Ali says she would like Nick as TB and even do it with Ben H because he is so polarizing but girls like him. Ali says that Nick is a nice guy and she likes him.

She also watches the show before everyone else (must get sent to her early on).

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aH2SezExOTEzOTF8NDM4MzAwNTnTw5sNAe1HTvlYnhGgYs8-UhIDDIdJLxI5h07t4uhzQA==
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:39 am

Ali always stating the obvious like she has some big scoop. laugh out loud

afterparty - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:42 am

Ben H. is "cute" but lost some points tonight because he seemed to be trying too hard and sucking up IMO. Really wish they would make Ben Z. the lead.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:45 am

Rolly wrote:Ben H. is "cute" but lost some points tonight because he seemed to be trying too hard and sucking up IMO. Really wish they would make Ben Z. the lead.

Agreed. He put me off tonight. Kind of phony and a bit of an azz-kisser. Ben Z seemed so much more authentic, interesting and compelling to me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ali on Periscope said that if Ben H doesn't sign TB gig will go to Ben Z likely.

Ali says she would like Nick as TB and even do it with Ben H because he is so polarizing but girls like him. Ali says that Nick is a nice guy and she likes him.

She also watches the show before everyone else (must get sent to her early on).

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aH2SezExOTEzOTF8NDM4MzAwNTnTw5sNAe1HTvlYnhGgYs8-UhIDDIdJLxI5h07t4uhzQA==

Both Ben's are so young, and I think about how young the pool of girls will be. It would be like watching a high school romance movie.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill