SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:12 pm

Shawn reminds me of Whitney from last season .... Totally in the Bach bubble and believed themselves to be in love before the M&G :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:14 pm

agentcurls wrote:Jared, Cupcake, Ben H....they would've thought Nick was a bigger problem (maybe not quite to the extent of Shawn) had they been more emotionally invested in Kaitlyn. To be fair, that could be because Kaitlyn didn't make them feel comfortable in getting more emotionally invested subconciously because she was already so far gone with Shawn.
Most of their emotional turmoil came/comes after Kaitlyn cuts them lose. Maybe if they would've demonstrated more emotion with K on dates, they would've had more of a chance. She seems to like when a man goes goo-goo over her and isn't afraid to just put it all out there a'la Shawn.

Shawn has the bigger problem with Nick mostly due to it's impact on his relationship with Kaitlyn...and I will say Shawn's personality. He just seems more assertive than the other men, IMO. I think it turns Kaitlyn on, personally. She just about acknowledged how flattered she was with the whole Nick vs. Shawn thang because she knows it has very much to do with HER.

Jared had the right attitude throughout though. Worry about your relationship with Kaitlyn, and no one else. I adore Jared!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:Shawn reminds me of Whitney from last season .... Totally in the Bach bubble and believed themselves to be in love before the M&G :yes:

Didn't he tell her he was in love with her on their first 1:1?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:Shawn reminds me of Whitney from last season .... Totally in the Bach bubble and believed themselves to be in love before the M&G :yes:

I agree with this, but at least Whitney came in with positive thoughts, was engaging in conversation, got along well with the other girls, and displayed nothing but class.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:

I agree with this, but at least Whitney came in with positive thoughts, was engaging in conversation, got along well with the other girls, and displayed nothing but class.

Agreed .... And again, I think this highlights their true personality really does shine through with their edit.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:16 am

I think that Nick retweeted the article 10 reasons why Shawn hates Nick because it points out ten reasons to love Nick in the same type of sarcastic humor that Nick gets. The article is a tongue and cheek article and says nothing bad about Shawn...just good things about Nick. It is time that someone stood up for Nick and he is just supporting that idea.

And as for him posting about Shawn finally saying his name...he is like the last person on earth to make a joke about that. IMO it is nothing new. And actually still one of the funniest things that Shawn has said or done on the show so far...his most memorable tag line IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:17 am

Alanna wrote:Personally, I think Kait is just as needy, if not moreso than Shawn. Even on periscope, she's obsessed with totally random people pressing the screen to send her hearts. I'm not joking. She asks for this and gets super excited when we comply. And if you're out there, Kait, I do it all the time Smiley

Anyway, I think she and Shawn both need a lot of support, reassurance and comfort from their partner. So for Kait to reassure Shawn isn't a struggle because I think he does it back to her just as much and just as frequently. There is a reason she wrote that Insta comment about how much love and support she's getting and how comforting it feels imo. So while some may think Shawn is too needy, it seems to me, he's just right for her and she doesn't see it as needy at all.
I agree with this. She is insecure. I don't know a great deal about her past relationships, but I do feel a huge reason she picked Shawn was because she felt the most secure with him. Her grestest chances of survival in a relationship with a final pick between F2 was S. She went with her gut and she got it right, IMO. As much as N liked K, he's not cut out of the same cloth as K. IMO, she's just too much over the top for him in the grand scheme of things.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:35 am

Alanna wrote:Kait can do whatever she wants, tptb don't care and the overwhelming majority of fans are either already spoiled anyway or they don't notice how skewed her media is because they're not as obsessed as us hardcore types.

I think this has zero to do with Shawn or Shawn's jealousy or insecurities and everything to do with her and how much she wants to post and say about him. Shawn doesn't even post anything or defend himself or fav anything generally. It's all Kaitlyn.

Jmo.

Kaitlyn's SM, including her blogs, say what she wants to say.

If you look at Shawn's SM for even one minute, it's full of women drooling over him. He gets more propositions in the first 43 seconds after he posts than some contestants get all season.

I think Kaitlyn is telling as many people (ahem women) as she can that Shawn is hers. :yes:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:46 am

nutty1 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Jared, Cupcake, Ben H....they would've thought Nick was a bigger problem (maybe not quite to the extent of Shawn) had they been more emotionally invested in Kaitlyn. To be fair, that could be because Kaitlyn didn't make them feel comfortable in getting more emotionally invested subconciously because she was already so far gone with Shawn.
Most of their emotional turmoil came/comes after Kaitlyn cuts them lose. Maybe if they would've demonstrated more emotion with K on dates, they would've had more of a chance. She seems to like when a man goes goo-goo over her and isn't afraid to just put it all out there a'la Shawn.

Shawn has the bigger problem with Nick mostly due to it's impact on his relationship with Kaitlyn...and I will say Shawn's personality. He just seems more assertive than the other men, IMO. I think it turns Kaitlyn on, personally. She just about acknowledged how flattered she was with the whole Nick vs. Shawn thang because she knows it has very much to do with HER.

Jared had the right attitude throughout though. Worry about your relationship with Kaitlyn, and no one else.  I adore Jared!!

You know, Jared slowly won me over this season with his attitude and class. I still wish he'd shave and get his hair trimmed, but, hey, those are totally superficial things. He seems like he has his head on tight and a good heart. He'll find his special someone soon, I'm sure.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:50 am

jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait can do whatever she wants, tptb don't care and the overwhelming majority of fans are either already spoiled anyway or they don't notice how skewed her media is because they're not as obsessed as us hardcore types.

I think this has zero to do with Shawn or Shawn's jealousy or insecurities and everything to do with her and how much she wants to post and say about him. Shawn doesn't even post anything or defend himself or fav anything generally. It's all Kaitlyn.

Jmo.

Kaitlyn's SM, including her blogs, say what she wants to say.

If you look at Shawn's SM for even one minute, it's full of women drooling over him. He gets more propositions in the first 43 seconds after he posts than some contestants get all season.

I think Kaitlyn is telling as many people (ahem women) as she can that Shawn is hers. :yes:
Brad's friend told us he wrote his own blogs. I've never felt anyone wrote them for the lead. They may take a few things out through edit re: JP but I've never been lead to believe it was rewritten in any way by tptb.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:09 am

Des asked her followers to describe the episode in 3 words, and some of the answers are funny! laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/DesHartsock/status/618621505065193472

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:22 am

northernviewer wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Agreed .... And again, I think this highlights their true personality really does shine through with their edit.  

I agree with all of this, but I will say that some of this difference is strictly male vs female, imo.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky