SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
glazedover wrote:Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions (sorry for the grammar), including Kaitlin on her t-shirt. Of course the negativity bothers her. Why wouldn't it? But she is spunky and likes to throw it back. Good for her. That's her own way of dealing with those who have disparaging things to say about her. I hope it helps her not give a damn.

Yup! I have no issues really with her telling off people who leave her nasty messages calling her everything under the sun.
Me either. I can see the pros of not giving them any satisfaction but she's hilarious while doing it. She told some rando lady to "settle down" the other day laugh out loud So much sass, love that firecracker. BAMF.

I enjoy Kaitlyn's comebacks. Once in a while they're sentimental ("when you judge me, your judge yourself"), but mostly they're hilarious and quick-witted. Like, recently she told someone - "if I'm not your cup of tea, then don't drink me" and I was like, oh that's cute, but I went to the hater's twitter page and it was her exact twitter description. It was hilarious! She's feisty! So let her... feist around a bit. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ariela Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 pm

isittrue wrote:Well if Nick favorites anything else about K , like he apparently did today I do think he will make a play for K at ATFR especially if the imminent breakup rumors are true. And I do think something happens with nick during hometowns that evens the race between S and Nick . I agree K is not interested in marriage but I really don't see Shawn as either.

ITA.
I'm not being sarcastic when I say this: K and N make a better match/couple than K & S. The friendship that she has with N, regardless of his personality and his motives (some of us are suspicious, myself included) is more important than the chemistry she has with S. The HEAT will fizzle with S.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:21 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nah, I think if/when Shawn and Kait are done, it won't be in time for the Bach with Shawn as the lead because they'll make the breakup as ridiculous as possible. They're mutually obsessed with each other and have crazy chemistry, so they'll beat that relationship into the ground, revive it and then throw it off a cliff and make glue out of it just to make sure it's really dead and buried laugh out loud

Love your optimism Alanna but I am just beyond frustrated with all these tabloids, the dislike of the couple on message boards and SM and the editing to feel I am getting an opportunity to follow/ fangirl a couple post show.  I just think ATFR will be messy.  I like them both a lot and at this point I want to see them together and not Shawn as bachelor as much as I like him.  To me if he is made bachelor, it changes my opinion of their love story and what is genuine.

All final couples have rag/mags predicting doom, even those who are now married. I don't give those types of mags any credence because they make up things out of air. Check out Gossip Cop sometimes and you'll see what they're like. It's very possible and even likely that K/S will have problems and break up at some point but I've found that it's better for me to enjoy a couple during the show and briefly after and then I move on. I've been very disappointed upon breakups back when I got more invested and must say it's better when I don't. These days I treat the show more as just entertainment and if someone I like ends up getting married it's just a bonus.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Well if Nick favorites anything else about K , like he apparently did today I do think he will make a play for K at ATFR especially if the imminent breakup rumors are true. And I do think something happens with nick during hometowns that evens the race between S and Nick . I agree K is not interested in marriage but I really don't see Shawn as either.

IMO something will happen during HTD or MTP that will make it appear that the race is more even, but I think that it will end up having no effect - or even the opposite effect. I remember on Ashley's season that her sister expressed deep doubts that JP was the right one for Ashley, and it actually did drive JP a little crazy - or so it appeared to us from the edit. The reality was that within a few days after the finale Ashley and JP visited her sister and all was fine - and is so to this day. That was IMO nothing more than a gimmick to cast apparent doubt in viewers minds; the reality was that as soon as Chrystie started talking - Ashley completely tuned her out (as she said afterwards). So I'm expecting something similar.

I do think that the show wants something to happen at the ATFR and they were maneuvering to make that happen all along. IMO any rumors of an imminent breakup are to achieve that end.

Hope you are right but still thinking she ends up with Nick when this is all said and done. I just cant get behind them as a couple, sorry.  Wish we could skip MTN and get to the end of this.

Last edited by isittrue on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:27 pm

relaxing wrote:I can see Shawn changing his mind after watching this whole thing.

An interesting observation but I have trouble seeing that.

IMO everything that Shawn would have seen is probably the same things I've seen, and I haven't seen anything that Kaitlyn has done (aside from having sex with Nick - which Shawn knew about during filming) that would have given him any doubts that he didn't already have. In fact, everything I've seen Kaitlyn do has been for Shawn, to protect her relationship with Shawn, and to put that relationship ahead of all other relationships. Even on her FS date with Nick, Kaitlyn took a step back when the Irish guys at the pub mentioned trust, and when Nick commented about having no respect for Shawn Kaitlyn immediately defended Shawn to Nick - and attacked Nick. I'm really hard pressed to see anything she's done that would not be seen by Shawn as favorable - other than the Nick sex.

IMO on most seasons, the F1 doesn't have many doubts raised by watching the show and most seasons have the lead doing much less for their F1 than Kaitlyn has done for Shawn. The one season where I think watching it could have been difficult for an F1 and perhaps raised some questions that weren't raised before seeing it was Des' season - where Chris had to watch Des cry and carry on about Brooks and then days later - pick him. In the end Chris got beyond that and they are now happily married so even questions raised seem to get answered if the couple wants to make it work.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Just playing devil's advocate, but I feel like Kaitlyn's SM stance against her "h*ters" can also be seen as support of Nick. IMO, Kaitlyn hasn't openly been supportive of Nick because she can't. She would risk angering or confusing Shawn if they are indeed together to this day. The way I think about it is this: Kaitlyn has ensured many people sending horrible SM messages to her for her views and actions on the show, but so has Nick. He has probably gotten the most negative comments on SM and in media articles out of all the contestants. I can see Kaitlyn taking her harsh stance against her "h*ters" and in doing so responding to Nick's "h*ters" as well. Kill two birds with one stone.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 pm

I highly doubt Kaitlyn is throwing Nick a bone. The tabloid that said there was trouble in paradise and that they "have not been allowed to see each since the snapchat." Well, we know this is false because they just spent a long fourth of july weekend together. ;)

Who knows if kaitboo make it long term...time will tell, but I highly, highly, doubt Nick will make a play at the ATFR for the woman who rejected him once already on TV at the final rose ceremony. At least I hope TPTB don't talk him into making a fool of himself again and asking for her back. If Shawn and kaitlyn break-up, then Nick can do whatever he wants but PLEASE Nick stay off TV and do it in private. Smiley

Kaitlyn has said she is "very" happy and Shawn seems fine too. This happens every season and fans of the final 2 guy want to try and make it work that their beloved favorite ends up "winning." I have been there myself. Anyway, I wish the couple and the rest of the guys luck and happiness and I hope they are truly happy, but..... stay off the show. Jmho Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Nah, I think if/when Shawn and Kait are done, it won't be in time for the Bach with Shawn as the lead because they'll make the breakup as ridiculous as possible. They're mutually obsessed with each other and have crazy chemistry, so they'll beat that relationship into the ground, revive it and then throw it off a cliff and make glue out of it just to make sure it's really dead and buried laugh out loud

Hilarious!!  cantstopl cantstopl  I agree, and everyone **edited** Meanwhile Kait has been with Shawn post season, snapping in bed, jumping in pools, happy, having "fun" etc. etc.  Kait was all gooey gooey over Shawn and seemed to only care about his feelings and rejected Nick in front of a camera at the end of  the season.  ...So... now Nick is suppose to just ignore everything and say, "sure, I'll take you back," no worries.  He would be a fool.  no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Hilarious!!  cantstopl cantstopl  I agree, **edited** Meanwhile Kait has been with Shawn post season, snapping in bed, jumping in pools, happy, having "fun" etc. etc.  Kait was all gooey gooey over Shawn and seemed to only care about his feelings and rejected Nick in front of a camera at the end of  the season.  ...So... now Nick is suppose to just ignore everything and say, "sure, I'll take you back," no worries.  He would be a fool.  no no

Point taken! Guess I am not used to be on Team F1. It is a new experience for me to say the least.   I tend to over analyze things and presume the worst. I will try to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Hilarious!!  cantstopl cantstopl  **edited** Meanwhile Kait has been with Shawn post season, snapping in bed, jumping in pools, happy, having "fun" etc. etc.  Kait was all gooey gooey over Shawn and seemed to only care about his feelings and rejected Nick in front of a camera at the end of  the season.  ...So... now Nick is suppose to just ignore everything and say, "sure, I'll take you back," no worries.  He would be a fool.  no no

I am a huge Nick fan and I do not think that he is trying to get her back and that he is really totally over her. He did favor two tweets about K but that is just the type of guy he is . He does not hold grudges or care what people say. I just see him now so happy unlike last season I really think he cared more about Andi than he does K.  I think they both probably wanted two different things out of their lives and it made it so much easier for him this time.  If he does propose I think that is just TPTB just adding more drama to the show like we have not had enough of it. I think that deep inside that he will wish K and S the best of luck and is extremely happy that he is now free from this show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:14 pm

If I can make a suggestion, because I'm taking caution and don't want to see anything OTT as we get closer to the finale.

We are not separating this forum by identifying those fans said this and those fans said that.

TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Guardian,  I am a technological doofus so I do not know how to post Kaitlyn"s tweet.  I found it humorous that Kaitlyn was appealing to @CBS to cast she and Becca for "The Amazing Race."  I love that show and I am sure they would be fun to watch but I'll bet ABC will not be amused with Kaitlyn reaching out to CBS. Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn. no no  Watch out for the edit...... Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky