SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Listened to the podcast with Jason Carbone (producer for Alex, Trista, Bob, Aaron, and Andrew):

- Interesting that he said that, up until the very end, Trista was a wreck and couldn't decide between Charlie and Ryan. The producers knew that she was going to say yes to a proposal, but didn't know to who. Says that Kaitlyn reminds him of Trista's situation, because the two final guys are SO different and she's clearly into both.
- Said that one of their advice for leads who can't make conversation with a contestant is just to make out when there is an awkward moment. Says that's why there is so much making out with Ben.
- Said that Nick's conversation would his mom shows that he's been through serious therapy, whereas Shawn doesn't know how to spell therapy (haha)
- Said that Nick was not miced up when Shawn came to confront him, which shows that he wasn't prepared
- Says that full sex never happened before FS during his time, but "half-sex" happened in the back of a car (assuming that's Bob)
- Said he thinks it's going to be Nick for a couple of reasons:
1) They took her ITM about "I'm really excited to meet her sisters, because I know how much that means to him" from Nick and used it for Shawn.
2) Felt that she just glows with Nick in a way that's very different
3) Felt that the way she cried after Shawn's MTP showed that she was upset about how f-ed up it was that she had to meet his parents and dump him. Also, felt that she kissed him in a way after his ILY that she it was like "This is f-ed up but you'll get the Bachelor gig"/

ME - I still think it's going to be Shawn from all the post-filming stuff we've seen. I think in the last few seasons, the F1 has become super obvious whereas in the early years, when Jason used to produce, they did a lot more to hide it. Nick's edit does give me F1 vibes and Shawn seems like Brooks 2.0 to me (especially with them telling us week 4 that he was the one), but the post-filming stuff is too much to ignore. At least his professional opinion does support us Nick fans that we're not crazy and she's not checked out with Nick.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 pm

I got the. Brooks 2. 0 vibes initially but the difference is that unlike Brooks, Shawn returned her feelings and plus S and K have way better communication skills than the former. Now what happens at ATFR is another mystery. I don't necessarily see a Mesnick (as of today ) but I do wonder if Shawn is going to be able handle all this Nick stuff .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:19 pm

isittrue wrote:I got the. Brooks 2. 0 vibes initially but the difference is that unlike Brooks, Shawn returned her feelings and plus S and K have way better communication skills than the former.  Now what happens at ATFR is another mystery.  I don't necessarily see a Mesnick (as of today ) but I do wonder if Shawn is going to be able handle all this Nick stuff .

I just meant in terms of the edit. I remember Ali kept harping on the fact that they would never have the lead tell the audience that she was in love with F1 and that he was the one mid-season. And, the same thing happened this season! I think it's a little different, because that conversation between S/K caused so much drama. It still seems like bad TV producing, IMO. I felt the same way about them showing Nikki meeting JP's daughter or them only showing us Chris asking Whitney's hand in marriage. I don't know why editing has changed so much these last few seasons, but I don't like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Cecilia wrote:Continues to be the best. blog. ever.  This show and how much I obsess over it make me hate myself. lolpanda

http://lostangelesblog.com/

Oh, Cecilia, ITA.  He's hilarious!  I've been reading his blog since Ashley's season.

This week's winners:

her travel plans are literally the licorice flavored Jujyfruits. They are there to only get eaten when there’s no other option.

every time she dresses skimpier, we find eight more tattoos. I’m terrified her whole butt is a map of the mountain ranges of Canada.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:54 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Listened to the podcast with Jason Carbone (producer for Alex, Trista, Bob, Aaron, and Andrew):

- Interesting that he said that, up until the very end, Trista was a wreck and couldn't decide between Charlie and Ryan. The producers knew that she was going to say yes to a proposal, but didn't know to who. Says that Kaitlyn reminds him of Trista's situation, because the two final guys are SO different and she's clearly into both.
- Said that one of their advice for leads who can't make conversation with a contestant is just to make out when there is an awkward moment. Says that's why there is so much making out with Ben.  
- Said that Nick's conversation would his mom shows that he's been through serious therapy, whereas Shawn doesn't know how to spell therapy (haha)
- Said that Nick was not miced up when Shawn came to confront him, which shows that he wasn't prepared
- Says that full sex never happened before FS during his time, but "half-sex" happened in the back of a car (assuming that's Bob)
- Said he thinks it's going to be Nick for a couple of reasons:
1) They took her ITM about "I'm really excited to meet her sisters, because I know how much that means to him" from Nick and used it for Shawn.
2) Felt that she just glows with Nick in a way that's very different
3) Felt that the way she cried after Shawn's MTP showed that she was upset about how f-ed up it was that she had to meet his parents and dump him. Also, felt that she kissed him in a way after his ILY that she it was like "This is f-ed up but you'll get the Bachelor gig"/

ME - I still think it's going to be Shawn from all the post-filming stuff we've seen. I think in the last few seasons, the F1 has become super obvious whereas in the early years, when Jason used to produce, they did a lot more to hide it. Nick's edit does give me F1 vibes and Shawn seems like Brooks 2.0 to me (especially with them telling us week 4 that he was the one), but the post-filming stuff is too much to ignore. At least his professional opinion does support  us Nick fans that we're not crazy and she's not checked out with Nick.
Same podcast I listened to and there were some great nuggets of info that you have listed. I also agree that Kaitlyn was confused until the end. It makes sense given her "in the moment" personality.

There's definitely been a change these last two years with edits of F1 being more obvious -- and this is not just with the Bette/Bach but also franchises for Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. All F1s were obvious edits.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Cecilia wrote:Continues to be the best. blog. ever.  This show and how much I obsess over it make me hate myself. lolpanda

http://lostangelesblog.com/

He is funny. This may be a dumb question, but what does he mean when he keeps referring to Shawn as Gosleech?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Did he mean Gosling?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Katilyn on her season of The Bachelorette being the "sexiest."

"At first I was upset that I had to be the guinea pig. I was like, 'Why do I have to break the mold? Why do I have to be the one that steps out of the box? Why do I have to be the one that takes all the heat?' And I was really upset about it at one point, but then I had a turning point where I was like, 'What if I made a difference?' I had 1,000 negative comments, but if one person's life has changed . . . I think that's more powerful than any negative comment.

"I am who I am, and I am going to own it, and I don't care about what people think."

http://www.popsugar.com/love/Sex-Quotes-From-Bachelorette-2015-Interviews-37905864#photo-37905877

Does this girl never take ownership unless pushed to do so? She is saying, "why do I have to be the guinea pig"?

Ummm.. she chose to sleep with someone and still chose to do so pre-FS at let the cameras be around for that and ask Nick back to your place. No one forced forced Kaitlyn to invite Nick back.

If she was never very sexual on television in the first place I would give her a pass, but based on her first words to Chris Soules "you can plow the eff out of my field" and then taking her bikini bottoms off, creeping into his tent, admitting while engaged to Shawn that she had sex with Chris Soules (#facepalm) and talking about sex with Jimmy Kimmel, etc, etc, really, I don't even see how she thinks she was a "guinea pig".

Glad she is choosing to own her behavior now but I don't see her as a guinea pig at all. And as for someone's life changing? Yeah, if you go on television be aware that your actions have repercussions. That's the lesson I see here. 

It is great to own one's behavior but I wouldn't exactly call her a role model based on how she went about it - and it is not the sex I am talking about, it is how she just seems to have this "screw you" attitude if people have a problem with what she does. That's all I see her being upset about - being called out in some way, not sex since that's been her MO since the first day she was on The Bachelor walking out the limo to CS. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Give me a break. ^^^^^^ Newsflash Kaitlyn...You are no Caitlyn. IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Is she confusing sexiest with sleaziest? Confusing acting like a guinea pig to simply acting like a pig?
Don't want to be caught on a mike--drop them accidentally over the toilet bowl. Hide them in a drawer. Put on a noise machine. Throw them both next to the sink with the tap on. Stomp on them. Or simply be quiet.
There is a fine line between being a rabble rouser and being a rabble rouser who doesn't get caught with the rabble or during the rousing. One gets caught doing the deed the other--under the radar. Rabble what rabble?
I think she enjoys getting caught. Or she is none too bright.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Okay, this is a bit too much.
According to Kaitlyn, her severe cyberbullying she has received is causing her to want to be a role model on how to deal with cyberbullying.
And the photo used for this interview is Kaitlyn with her "h@ters" t-shirt.  :thud

After Cyberbullying, Kaitlyn Shares Her Inspirational Post-Bachelorette Plans

http://www.popsugar.com/love/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Cyberbullying-37894513

All the best to her and I applaud great intentions and all that but from a lot of her SM comments to people she is just as ruthless back to them as they are to her. 
How does the tit-for-tat method she is using help with cyberbullying? scratch
I don't see it.

I guess she is speaking for herself when she tweeted "hurt people, hurt people".
She just doesn't get it... she doesn't get she is doing the same thing she is accusing others of.
Imo, it is actually sad.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

How is she changing lives by being messy on a trash reality show? cantstopl She needs to stop drinking her own kool-aid.

I don't agree with anyone being cyber-bullied but there is a difference between being bullied and people just stating their own opinions about you. She is a public figure and she should expect that people aren't going to agree with some of her actions. Kaitlyn just seems like she doesn't like being called out.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky