SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:04 am

'I love a good a**': Hunky Michael Turnball and The Bachelorette boys get candid about what they like in a woman… before sharing views on 'manscaping'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242639/Michael-Turnball-Bachelorette-boys-candid-like-woman.html#ixzz3mMV9Sm5h
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 CPaQsxcWwAATp2D
BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Michael's looking for a family-orientated girl.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:28 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 CPlOVenW8AA_jPB
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Michael's here for all the right reasons! #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Why does this not surprise me. Yes it is from a long time ago but still... so many red-flags here.
I still think Michael is putting on the "humble soccer player" act to win people over so he can be the Bach lead and have 20 girls fawning all over him.

Full interview: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/people/7040/

So how did he [Michael] measure up?
You have to worry about any man who has a photo of his ex-girlfriend and her friends in lingerie as the screensaver on his mobile. Michael is pretty much after a trophy girlfriend/ wife and I’m sure there are many girls out there who would be happy to play the role and travel the world following their man, looking fabulous as she goes. I’m just not one of them! That said, I had so much fun. Michael is a funny guy, unapologetic on his views and I reckon he would make a great guy mate, I just wouldn’t let him near my girlfriends!

This part is definitely ridiculous. Talk about talking out of both sides of his mouth!  Rolling Eyes

Expectations of a date?
If I took a girl out on a date I wouldn’t expect even a kiss for the first two dates. I don’t want her to touch me. I’m looking for a wife, I’m not looking for a dime store hooker. Someone who goes for the big dirty pash after the first date, I don’t want that. I hate girls who go for the big dirty pash in the corner the first night you meet them.

What’s the best way you’ve been approached by a girl?
The most interesting way, is I was just standing there and this girl just walks up to me, and I’m just talking to my mate, and she starts kissing me on the mouth, the full big pash. It must have been a dare or something. I talked to her after, that was the best way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Why does this not surprise me. Yes it is from a long time ago but still... so many red-flags here.
I still think Michael is putting on the "humble soccer player" act to win people over so he can be the Bach lead and have 20 girls fawning all over him.

Full interview: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/people/7040/

So how did he [Michael] measure up?
You have to worry about any man who has a photo of his ex-girlfriend and her friends in lingerie as the screensaver on his mobile. Michael is pretty much after a trophy girlfriend/ wife and I’m sure there are many girls out there who would be happy to play the role and travel the world following their man, looking fabulous as she goes. I’m just not one of them! That said, I had so much fun. Michael is a funny guy, unapologetic on his views and I reckon he would make a great guy mate, I just wouldn’t let him near my girlfriends!

This part is definitely ridiculous. Talk about talking out of both sides of his mouth!  Rolling Eyes

Expectations of a date?
If I took a girl out on a date I wouldn’t expect even a kiss for the first two dates. I don’t want her to touch me. I’m looking for a wife, I’m not looking for a dime store hooker. Someone who goes for the big dirty pash after the first date, I don’t want that. I hate girls who go for the big dirty pash in the corner the first night you meet them.

What’s the best way you’ve been approached by a girl?
The most interesting way, is I was just standing there and this girl just walks up to me, and I’m just talking to my mate, and she starts kissing me on the mouth, the full big pash. It must have been a dare or something. I talked to her after, that was the best way.

AAL  - I went and read that article and yes he does sound like a complete wa^ker but then I saw it was done 9 years ago in 2006 and he was only 25. Now some guys at 25 are very mature and have their heads on straight but some guys at 25 are completely clueless.

In Australia and New Zealand there is such a massive focus on sport (I even have it on my avatar and signature!) and many young sports people just get caught up in the hype and adoration of the public. They start to believe that they are invincible and do and say things they shouldn't and wouldn't if they were more grounded. 

The person I was 9 years ago is not the person I am now and I hope (for his sake as well as Sam's) that he has matured during that time and become the man Sam deserves.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Ok that does it for me. I hope I was wrong in thinking they were already plugging him for TB. He better not be the next Bachelor!

Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:57 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 16b3c440183c695f57417e96f5a5731c
Michael looks like Keanu Reeves, even better Hugesmile
The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Keanu-Reeves
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:04 pm

@Katiebelle, yes I would agree with that but... sadly he has already deleted over a 100 photos form his IG account since the show aired -- all of these photos = fast cars, scantily clad women, partying, designer items, the "Fast and high" life if you will.

I am always wary of edit b/c so often a guy can get a good edit and be just a player.

I get that vibe with Michael and got it from before the show started that he was in it for the next lead gig and would play the "nice" guy. And the thing is that even recent articles about him are saying he is the eternal bachelor and was exaggerating/lying about his career.

I think he just went on the show for the gig and he is playing it up to the producers and they will fall for it unless some other guy gets the favour of the viewers so IA with GA that he is likely in the running. One has to keep in mind that these same people fell for Blake's nonsense last season. Plus, imho, Sam Wood wasn't exactly a saint with his groping as lead either. With Season 4 on the horizon, TPTB may just want a wa*ker to be lead. It worked for Bach US. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Now his IG account is private. hmmm
And I also think he just went on the show for the gig.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Maddy wrote:Now his IG account is private. hmmm
And I also think he just went on the show for the gig.
:yes: I thought that the minute I heard he was in the running to be the lead for season 2. His whole edit is about people seeing him as more than a soccer player and even Bette Aussie posting a pic of him as a kid (which they have only ever done for Bach leads) makes me think that they may choose him. He's currently the fan favourite as well so that's kinda bleh. It's why I hope Richie is F1 or gets a huge following later down the road to convince people for him to be lead. I don't see the others getting that same change, imho.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:51 pm

The Bachelorette’s Michael addresses soccer career claims
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/9/the-bachelorettes-michael-addresses-soccer-career-claims/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Michael is an estate agent!!!! Alarm bells. Alarm bells. I'm at work so can't load the article but it's on The Age website
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose