SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:27 pm

I agree.
nonetheless what some may think, I think the overnight comment can only comes from the F1. he was the final guy, they exchanged their love and then they flew back to australia to finalize all the ITM missing to fill in the script. they had to book everything in a very short period of time... and I agree if michael is F2 it is very bad taste...but if he is F1, he can joke about it like a husband without an honeymoon

why do I have this nagging feeling that sasha is F3? and richie will leave before the LRC to concentrate only on michael.
I think her choice of richie is strategic... too much kisses so far with sasha and less with richie... at this point she does not want to play kisssy anymore

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:32 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:@see2love

he cannot be discarded from the running... he is and always was top 2

what I thought from the start is that they wanted us to focus on sasha so they did all they could to make him obvious.

They used the same old decoy... put the focus on the F2, add a little F3 in the mix and at the FD and finale reveal the F1

So it is very logical that they kept michael in the dark as much as possible

Did you also notice how she gave him a full body look when she had finished greeting him and Alex at the door of the Last supper date. She basically checked him out giggling  
Wish I knew how to make gifs.

Well I can make gif Smiley

Yes please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:39 pm

ok I am back home  here now The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:39 pm

lets play gifs

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 pm

HEA, in that Brisbane interview, Michael said ...until the show started I hadn't found the one...does this mean he has found the one now???? or am I just reading too much into it? he looked very relaxed and this was on the 15th!!! and he talks about fate??? could this mean........?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Yep.. I also tickled at that...

I think after ep7... we saw a more relaxed happy michael in the medias...

This is typical the attude of a F1 who see the finale coming up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:53 pm

so I want to concentrate on sam body language with michael when she first met him

see this girly attitude with her arms (same as sasha but she DID with michael too) then touching her hair which is when she is nervous

i removed the sound just to concentrate on body language

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:02 pm

you might be onto something about Sasha being F3. this could explain why the weepy RC.She has more with Sasha than Richie &therefore harder to say goodbye! I willcheck

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:07 pm

IA. She looked nervous but a 'happy' nervous!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:11 pm

INTRUDER ALERT.. INTRUDER ALERT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Svlzb7

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Im impressed by your Video savvy ,HEA. 'Im computer illiterate myself--so I'm very thankful to all of you who share your talent . :claphands

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Does anyone know how I can watch Michael's hometown date? I am in the US.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose