SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:09 am

I know.

I was badly surprised that dani was F2 with Art but if Michael is F2 it will be worse I think.

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:47 am

Pstay on this train till the end, i know I will. giggling

Michael's sister and niece jst landed for the finale. Hmmmm to meet Sam perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3276857/The-Bachelorette-runner-Michael-Turnbull-spotted-buying-bouquet-flowers-ahead-season-finale-week.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:43 am

playing with me theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere hissyfit :Woah-hoo: stupid laugh out loud for you

joke aside..... perfect timing before the finale hon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:46 am

a long long trip from NYC to see michael and family.... especially right before the finale.... just saying.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:29 pm

see2love wrote:Pstay on this train till the end, i know I will. giggling

Michael's sister and niece jst landed for the finale. Hmmmm to meet Sam perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3276857/The-Bachelorette-runner-Michael-Turnbull-spotted-buying-bouquet-flowers-ahead-season-finale-week.html

Sister looks like mom and Michael like dad. Thanks for the link.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:32 pm

ok.. my question is

why did they ask sam to make another ITM saying that she still has 3 guys to meet and this is going to be quite hard

1. HTD with michael was not the first one
2. they want us to believe that HTD with michael set the bar very high

Sam got only ONE ITM with sasha.

do they want to prove us the love story
do they want to add confusion to keep the public on their toes and make us question the obvious sasha choice

2 times sam said spontaneously in recent interviews: everyone think it is sasha! and immediately start to say something. The second time she said: wait until wednesday.

I know she is very good at poker face. So she has a straight face when she obviously had a great time with sasha's family... she looks everything but excited when she talk about them, very nice generic words such generous etc... but her face is like no emotion at all.

here are the 2 pics when she speaks about their family.... directly from the balcony of his parents??? so 3 ITM???

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 A1010

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 A1110

I saw so so many cut/edits with sasha. Truly a lot. So prods kept only the tamed sections? why? At this stage, it would be way better to confuse us even more. With sasha family it was all about blake at table and family values (sam's support).

I did not see natural and easy. I saw awkwardness. Why prods kept the awkward missed kiss? Why not showing more chemistry with sasha?

I really do not understand HTD with sasha.

here are sam faces when both said to her that they wish to be the last man at the end:

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 A510

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 A810

but then she looked thrilled when sasha told her he is falling in love wither her and we have ANOTHER CUT/EDIT after that and a kiss. She also use strong statement about her feelings when she is with sasha....

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 A610

so what to think? I am lost and still on michael train but I am confused on the script the producers gave us... because for sure they did not ask her to be so happy and lovey with michael. no poker face when she left him or see him on the soccer field. Where were all the intimate sweet gestures with sasha, if some, why not showing them and just concentrate on michael'S

where the prods lacking of material and they had to cut and edit a lot to show us the HTD with sasha? If you take the time to check, you'll see positions are changing in a nano second very often OR she made her feeling so obvious that they had to cut all the time?

but then... what to make about the incredible overwhelming date with michael ?

hissyfit

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:44 pm

His sister flew in ALL the way from NY -just to see her brother getting dumped??? I don't think so!
To me this is just one more reason to stay on the train!
btw .thanks for the photos.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:50 pm

LynnTa wrote:His sister flew in ALL the way from NY -just to see her brother getting dumped??? I don't think so!
To me this is just one more reason to stay on the train!
btw .thanks for the photos.

yeah... this is exactly my feeling... 21 HOURS !!!!!! with a young child???

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 A1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:52 pm

it does not make sense...

so he would be dumped and want to share that with his sister?

he looked over the moon at the airport... is it the attitude of a guy who knows that he is days away to be humiliated on national television?

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:03 pm

as far as the cut-outs for Sasha's HTD,here is what I saw: some scenes were blurred or cut so that we don't see much of the awkwardness & the not so warm bl. coz that wouldn't go with the Sasha wins campaign!She can have a poker face & that's fine .She has to carry the show to the end & remember the show needs to be dramatic. The prods are here to make money -that's the bottom line. Watching that little serenade would you conclude that Sam felt the way she described in the ITM? IMO no not at all.It felt like she was just saying words with no conviction at all. When he pulled her up to dance it looked like she was tensing & her leaning in for a kiss which was quickly blurred.

btw ,do you know who the jeweler is? --and who is dressing the guys? It might be helpful to decipher colors picked out for the F2 & also to figure out why Michael seemed to be dressed completely different at RCs
I think for the remaining episodes, Im just gonna follow the the kiss &the bl --afterall they say --its in the kiss---

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:06 pm

Truth is I see sasha a lot with davey and dave who were seen partying a lot the last 2 weeks. I do not see a bachelor party but guys who may support an heartbroken sasha and help him to go thru these weeks and stand by him at the finale when he is going to be dumped?

sasha said that he went straight to work after the show. working early morning late at night (a recent interview from him)... then we see him with davey and dave the last 2 weeks?

I see moral support, not a bachelor party before the finale.

If sam said she would be happy to catch up with the boys, maybe when she said that she had a few drink with dave... because she wanted to remain friend with sasha and help him going thru it?

okay okay... totally stretchy here... but I am allowed to make up scenarios right? :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:06 pm

I think she chose Sasha tbh. I doubt the others stood a chance. It was a question of Sasha is the one but let me explore and see if any other "may" be the one.

Good for her to know her choice pretty early, her life, her choice, her decision.

Michael will be okay and so would Richie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277045/Has-Sam-given-Bachelorette-winner-away-Frost-says-instantly-saw-future-one-suitors-revealing-knew-pretty-quickly-choose.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose