SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's an example of how we all see things differently. I never saw Chantal as the F1 at all, and was convinced from the beginning it was Emily.

I'm looking forward to the finale as well. They were all great guys in their own way. Sam is very happy according to her latest tweet, and that's all we can hope for!

Exactly! It's amazing how that happens! Does make for interesting reading though. giggling

As to who is 'supposed' to be the spoiled F1, I've been down that route a few times and you just never know...your favorite (who isn't the spoiled one) just might end up being F1.

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:38 pm

- so it comes down to you, sasha and richie for sam frost' heart
- yes
- why were you shopping michael at tiffany's
(explain was seen with sis shopping there)
- it is my mother's anniversary on the 2nd of december and michelle is in town from new york to buy her something special
- so it has nothing to do to buy an engagement ring for sam
- unfortunately (interrupted) unfortunately not this time, it was a family focus
(talking about snow teaser)
(talking about paps 24/7)
- so what they (TEN) say to ever wins here? Do they say you have a period of time you cannot contact her?
- Life is pretty much in a locked down since the end of filming and that was a while ago. so all the boys are pretty much on their best behavior (...) because everyone is watching
- Do you have a girlfriend?
- it is almost an impossible answer
- not asking if sam frost is your girlfriend but just in life since the bachelorette ended, do you have a girlfriend?
- That is a tough one! Can I say Pass?
- That means you have a girlfriend

- you look VERY happy!
- we thought richie won (...) but I think you are a smokey
- yeah well I can confirm that I am very very happy with the outcome it's been an amazing experience
- with the outcome?
(LAUGHS)
- yeah with everything and you guys will see what happens
- so you are saying that you are not with sam frost
- I never said I was or i was not
- all I can say with my life is that I am very very happy and (my folks) are happy for me
- so either way, you haven't be able to be publicly affectionate with a woman for how long?
- it's been 5 months?
- Can I ask you if you have been privately affectionate with someone?
(LAUGHS)
- Yes. I can say yes. So it is not all bad.
(APPLAUDS and CHEERS)

they talk more but this is what I think is the most important

I mean..... come on........

Last edited by HEA on Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Lost17 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That's an example of how we all see things differently. I never saw Chantal as the F1 at all, and was convinced from the beginning it was Emily.

I'm looking forward to the finale as well. They were all great guys in their own way. Sam is very happy according to her latest tweet, and that's all we can hope for!

Exactly! It's amazing how that happens! Does make for interesting reading though. giggling

As to who is 'supposed' to be the spoiled F1, I've been down that route a few times and you just never know...your favorite (who isn't the spoiled one) just might end up being F1.

Hear Hear.

And lets not even talk about the sources that give false informations.
Except it is a snapchat like K & S teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Thanks for posting that interview.....Michael was brilliant. I think the fact that he said he is able to show affection privately implies he is truly happy post show IMO. That's always my wish for all the contestants on this show that they move on & not allow the outcome of the show, positive or negative to impact them. Also the fact that he continues to say great things about Sam & the other guys truly warms my heart. The bromance on this AU series has been quite refreshing, JMO.

And @HEA, you do amazing work girl!!!I have quite enjoyed your vids & gifs, thanks girl!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Lost17 wrote:
I was the complete opposite as to Brad & Emily, didn't see it with Chantal. Hugesmile I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts HEA, I know how it is to root for a favorite who might not be so popular with the "actual" favorite/s on the show. It's cute how you've gone back and forth, but always end back with Michael. awwww bestbud!

I was spoiler free up to Richie's old date, had come on the forum and was really surprised by how everyone seemed to be team Richie, I certainly hadn't seen it up to that point...then watched his date and although he is a fun and cute guy, still didn't see any chemistry there. Of course this is just through the show, and we know how edits can be. No way would I give the older couple date to my F1, that's just me though. Then another surprise was the not so popular opinion of Michael, I really like him and thought he and Sam were cute together, and still do...so I'm with the few of you that are #teammichael.

The only thing I've found odd is Sam didn't give Michael a date, yes, he had quality time with her, but you'd think if she really liked him, she'd want more alone time with him.

Looking forward to the finale whichever way it goes.

awe thank you for your support... you just made my day!!!!

yes. I cannot help it. In fact it is mostly to watch the slow motion and body language that helped me to see the love story. Producers are always good to cut and add and make it like it is something but I saw a sam that none of the other ever showed. I truly saw michael smitten from the start too.

The single date means nothing. They had a shorter time to tape everything, less budget, less guys, limited time, cheap dates too. They made the budget effort on the episodes they wanted more drama such the yacht and the face makeover, but everything else was pretty cheap budget wise. But what I saw is evolution on each single episode and how soon sam was into michael. Sasha had his tango date but said that he did not have enough time and when he got his 2nd single date 3 episode later (!) said he waited a long time versus michael who had extra time. That for me was BAM. If sam knew from the start who is her F1, all her effort would have been directed to the F1... and who did she make effort into? mama bear to defend michael as soon as ep2, extra time after photoshoot, cocktail fun facts, extra time after kids, cooking evening with the soulmate and who dressed up the table... and the fantastic HTD where we see a very anxious girl to please her futur in-laws and her delirious happiness after that and the goodbyes with a beaming face and the I'm going to miss you.

anyway... we'll see soon enough teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1710264613

Last edited by HEA on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:00 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks for posting that interview.....Michael was brilliant. I think the fact that he said he is able to show affection privately implies he is truly happy post show IMO. That's always my wish for all the contestants on this show that they move on & not allow the outcome of the show, positive or negative to impact them. Also the fact that he continues to say great things about Sam & the other guys truly warms my heart. The bromance on this AU series has been quite refreshing, JMO.

And @HEA, you do amazing work girl!!!I have quite enjoyed your vids & gifs, thanks girl!!!!

thank you mercieme yes teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:07 pm

see2love wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

Hear Hear.

And lets not even talk about the sources that give false informations.
Except it is a snapchat like K & S teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 3806527698

yeah sources.... I loved sam comments about

ooohhhh the tweet about : pack of rubish about change of mind has been removed!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:08 pm

same with the

I confirm I am not pregnant, or had a change of mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:12 pm

about the interview...

everyone in the studio laughed at his answers and he was beaming happiness so much that both journalist mentioned it a couple of times and laughed when he tried to disguised he was no longer single

on top of it, in each interview he made, he always says the boys... the boys have to be on their best behavior... not WE have to be on our best behavior

he made another comment about the boys will remain friend for life... i felt he was talking about dave davey and sasha... that was my first thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:13 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks for posting that interview.....Michael was brilliant. I think the fact that he said he is able to show affection privately implies he is truly happy post show IMO. That's always my wish for all the contestants on this show that they move on & not allow the outcome of the show, positive or negative to impact them. Also the fact that he continues to say great things about Sam & the other guys truly warms my heart. The bromance on this AU series has been quite refreshing, JMO.

Couldn't agree more, love that about these guys. I'd be happy watching a Bachelor with any of them, except the model.

I love the way Michael's shown it within the show also. Writing on his hand, didn't see that coming from him, cute move. And the thought into the storytelling, love that about him.

HEA wrote:- Can I ask you if you have been privately affectionate with someone?
(LAUGHS)
(APPLAUDS and CHEERS)
I loved this! giggling

HEA, it WAS short, wish they could've had a few more episodes or included more of what we didn't see, that Michael hinted at, at least. Glad Michael took it into his own hands and planned a memorable little date for them. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:13 pm

At the end of the interview it was very obvious he requested his handler approval when he said

- Can I ask you if you have been privately affectionate with someone?
(LAUGHS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:15 pm

I never saw a F2 being SO happy.... never.
when you hear his voice or see him for the last 4 days it is like he wants to dance and shout and scream his happiness.
NO WAY, he is in love with someone else... NO WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose