SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:19 pm

LynnTa wrote:you might be onto something about Sasha being F3. this could explain why the weepy RC.She has more with Sasha than Richie &therefore harder to say goodbye! I willcheck

i have been thinking on this theory for quite a while now

the too obvious sasha falling madly in love.... i can hear the handlers telling him "she wanted to kiss you at the tango" "she likes you"

so in fact after this spectacular kiss time, she spent no time with him if only the 4 gift and then nothing for 3 episodes... am I resuming right? Then we have few days before hometown, this date that very much looks like a first date to me since the tango was just about tango and nervousness... and BAM hometown where she felt awkward at first and talk all about blake which is something she is so adamant to leave behind. (yes she had a nice time at the vineyards but when the guy sang 2 lines, I did not see an over the moon woman and her first reaction to dance was : what do you want to do?

nope. sorry. I do not buy this love story at all. no build up. no evolution.

so yes. I think at F3 date, she saw that sasha was really in love and just like drew, she may have put sasha in the F3 position to avoid him more heartbreak. probably too late for him sadly though.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:24 pm

LynnTa wrote:Im impressed by your Video savvy ,HEA. 'Im computer illiterate myself--so I'm very thankful to all of you who share your talent . :claphands

very very limited talent.. i am just playing with the programs and please me in the process watching in details but TY for the sweet compliment The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:25 pm

George1218 wrote:Does anyone know how I can watch Michael's hometown date? I am in the US.

if you look back a couple of pages on this thread I posted the full episode Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillaccepthisrose Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:35 pm

OMG! If Michael is F1 why would he do something so obvious when he knows the paparazzi will be following him everywhere?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277655/Bachelorette-Michael-Turnbull-shops-rings-Tiffany-s-hinting-proposal-cards.html

iwillaccepthisrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:42 pm

and why would she post this ??

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 A3410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:44 pm

and this confirm why she said multiple time that she always knew who was her F1

because she read so many mags saying it is sasha... sasha who is name the nation favorite...

it was always about michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:53 pm

at this time... it is inevitable that the 2 love birds are showing happiness and may gives clues.

no way michael sister flew 22 hours from NYC with her baby girl... JUST few days before the finale.

I see him on his vids and radio and he is radiant.

no idea if the tiffany's visit is for sam or not... i hope so...

oh and before I forgot... i wonder what are those beads bracelets? signification?

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 A1610

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Ah, HEA could this be really happening? That post from Sam says it all! Do you think that it could be a prank?? A trip to Tiffany's ? Sister making the long journey. Michael so relaxed,happy --I think this is it.
Thank you .

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:16 pm

I do not know... I do not want to be too crazy about this just in case you know...
but geeeez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:17 pm

but out of the 4 hometown dates... why did she selected this one in particular??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:18 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 A2411

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:28 pm

I'm trying hard not to break into a dance right!!!
It was right from the beginning!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose