SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:00 am

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2rqjdj7

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:10 am

thanks HEA. the clip tugged at my heart.
She is lucky to have such an uncle!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:13 am

her eyes are so blue and gorgeous!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:15 am

geez, Wed & Thursday feel like years away for me right! I'm 16hrs away Sydney! --Mid West,USA

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:19 am

GORGEOUS GUY ... MY GORGEOUS BOYFRIEND.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:21 am

LynnTa wrote:geez, Wed & Thursday feel like years away for me right!  I'm 16hrs away Sydney! --Mid West,USA

I am 10 hours,

and it is already monday for them!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:25 am

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2D70BD1B00000578-0-image-a-108_1444973510368
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3275339/Sam-Frost-reveals-s-one-Bachelorette.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:40 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:56 am

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 The-Bachelorette-S01E01-Michael-meets-Sam
teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Tbt1-ep3-gd-michael-4604
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/best-of-michael#3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:57 am

HEA wrote:
Fifty wrote:Ok new to this but following the forum since the beginning of the season. I have flip flopped all season and it's doing my head in. I now am squarely on the #teamMichael train. I've been listening to the interviews and the fact she said Michael is the best kisser is what won me over. I don't think anyone's BF or GF for that matter would be impressed if you said the other one was a better kisser than you even if it's to divert the publics attention.

Also I'm not sure who asked about the bracelets but he had them on during the show as well but am intrigued about the new gold ring he is wearing on his right hand which he didn't have on during the show.
As for the Tiffany gift although he was looking at a ring in the store, the box is not a ring box. I would say he may have bought her either a necklace or bracelet. Or it could just be a gift for his mum. We will have to wait and see.

I am loving the dubsmash video with his sis though it shows his fun side which I think Sam is into.

:Welcome  Fifty!

I am so happy that new michael fans are showing up to join the train!!! bestbud!

She was very good during the interviews. for me it was never richie, too late, too young and the fact that TEN allowed her to be taped while episode 7 (richie date) was in the air was a sure sign (among others) that he was never the one.

Sasha, it was more tricky. But when I discovered how awkward and typsy she was with the staged kiss with sasha and him repeating that he did not have time not only during the tango date but when he receive the 2nd single date card... that was a sure sign for me that she never built a relationship from the start as she is claiming. It was always superficial

Last, producers always use the same pattern: F2 very obvious, F3 joining up late and F1 always discovered at the end, generally during the hometown.

However, here. I am unsure if sasha is F2 or F3.

At this stage, the lead is fully in love with her F1 no matter what is said. She loves them all but she is in love with her F1. So kissing the F2 and F3 are not something a lead wants... AND the lead know that she will have to explain the date to her F1 later. AND sam made her point saying that she did her best to dump them with dignity intact. So the logical choice would be to let go sasha in F3.

I am not saying that richie was not in love and less than sasha but richie came late and she has fun with him like she has fun with her brothers. We never see chemistry between them two. He would be a safe F2 choice IMO

anyway... we see how it plays.

did you see the love story from which episode?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I boarded the Michael train when he gave her his fun facts. (that sounds a bit wrong hehe) but kept flipping because of the edits. But HTD and interviews for me have now backed it up. They have pretty much followed Sam Woods season Heather = Sasha front runner Lana=Richie comes in last minute Snezana=Michael always there but in the background and not clearly evident until HTD. Also Michaels looking damn happy in the last couple of days.

I think the interview with Kyle and Jackie O was the producers way of clearing up all the bad media before the finale as all Q&A pertained to media goss and his soccer career.
They are my thoughts anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:58 am

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 The-Bachelorette-S01E04-Sam-and-Michael
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/best-of-michael#5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:12 am

Welcome Fifty! Enjoy the ride

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose