SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:23 am

Fifty wrote:
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I boarded the Michael train when he gave her his fun facts. (that sounds a bit wrong hehe) but kept flipping because of the edits. But HTD and interviews for me have now backed it up. They have pretty much followed Sam Woods season Heather = Sasha front runner  Lana=Richie comes in last minute Snezana=Michael always there but in the background and not clearly evident until HTD. Also Michaels looking damn happy in the last couple of days.

I think the interview with Kyle and Jackie O was the producers way of clearing up all the bad media before the finale as all Q&A pertained to media goss and his soccer career.
They are my thoughts anyway.

I jumped as soon as she became this mama bear toward david, the fun cards solidified my choice.
i agree that he looks way too happy plus his sister choosing to visit him now making a 22hours trip with a todder? for what? celebrating being dumped?

I think i will put that in my signature

F3 is always fun and in the friend zone
F2 is always the obvious choice and favorite
F1 is always quiet until HTD

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:00 am

:tissuebox his instagram is private again sad

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:20 am

maybe his handler were not happy with the posting knowing how sleuthers like yourself could put 2 &2 together and spoil the season

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:26 am

naaaaa i think sadly some nasty jealous people left nasty comments

or worse... camilla, his niece is adorable... who knows if sick people left nasty comments too

i so hope note sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:28 am

and on top of it... i just posted my #teammichael support and nothing about spoiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillaccepthisrose Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:30 am

If any of you want to enjoy some more Michael hotness....

I would post the pics but not sure how so here's the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3278719/Michael-Turnbull-shows-muscular-torso-does-push-ups-stretches-beach-just-days-Bachelorette-finale.html

iwillaccepthisrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:36 am

HEA wrote:naaaaa i think sadly some nasty jealous people left nasty comments

or worse... camilla, his niece is adorable... who knows if sick people left nasty comments too

i so hope note sad

People could he nasty, but I really think not everyone is jealous. And what exactly is too jealous?
They may not like something they see in M, doesn't mean they jealous whatever he has.
I for one, don't like him, don't buy his image, but nothing he has made me jealous.
I don't think he is a bad guy, just don't like him, and that's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:13 am

his instagram is back so it is possible that some comments were deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:19 am

peggy0221 wrote:
HEA wrote:naaaaa i think sadly some nasty jealous people left nasty comments

i so hope note sad

People could he nasty, but I really think not everyone is jealous. And what exactly is too jealous?
They may not like something they see in M, doesn't mean they jealous whatever he has.
I for one, don't like him, don't buy his image, but nothing he has made me jealous.
I don't think he is a bad guy, just don't like him, and that's that.

truth is, I rarely heard people saying: ooooo he is rich and handsome and successful I am very happy for him!!

people love gossips and if they can destroy the perfect image of such a guy, this is why the papps and mags are making millions of $$... because common people love to read scandals and unhappiness because they feel better in their own boring and average life proving that money makes nobody happy... justifying that they are very happy to have what they will never have.

that is a circle. Rich AND handsome on top of it? so far, I am still waiting any mag praising a celebrity without a bittersweet comment behind it.

but I am NOT saying everyone is like that. Many do ignore rich and handsome people and not everybody is reading gossips. A lot of people do not care and therefore there is no jealousy whatsoever Hugesmile

in my previous comment it was just that I have seen many sick comments and bullying nasty comments... lets remember the comment on Art Instagram right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:43 am

People do like David Beckham, Brad Pitt and many more other rich handsome.
But it does take times for people to look pass their handsome faces. It takes hard work too, they have to keep up with what they want public to see.

I dont think Michael is handsome, but it doesn't matter, I'll see how he lives his life after all these. But for now, I don't think he is the victim of the gossips, it's just how it works, not only him suffer. and I don't like how he can't take the negativity now, he was the one applied to be the bachelor, and keeps using the paparazzi photo to his advantage!

I don't follow Art, so I don't know what we're those comments.
But I agree people can be nasty, but even God/Jesus/Buddha got their those who are not fans/non fans, so I think it's just normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:31 pm

i beg to completely differ on what you are saying.
and everyone is entitled to see different things and have different opinion yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:44 pm

A little OT

Talking about D. Beckham, back when he was just started at the top league, everyone knew he wasn't the best midfielder, but he became so famous because some not so core female football fans like how he looks. He then had a very huge commercial market and of course earned huge money.

But it's also tough for him because the sports media in the UK could be very nasty too, not to mention, you can always replace a player with a younger, a faster one. But he just kept on practicing, kept on excelling, kept on leading the national team to play harder.

This is what a professional is like. Not everyone likes him, he got a red card in the world cup, but he never bailed. He knows what he has to sacrify to be the top ones. He never complained the pap, he just keeps on doing better to prove people wrong.

I hope Michael could be like this, I wish he could prove me wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose