SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:35 pm

a Michael interview, talking real life real love and real estate!

http://www.domain.com.au/news/the-bachelorette-finalist-michael-turnbull-talks-real-life-real-love-and-real-estate-20151021-gkd5du/
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:So if Sam is on record as saying she woke up Tuesday morning with her man and Michael is shown being with friends in Brisbane on Tuesday noon, do you really think he is the chosen one?  I find Michael so much more appealing TO ME than Sasha.  I'm on the fence on whom she chooses.
It's actually Wednesday morning here so they would have seen each other this morning as she said. He was seen with friends Tuesday morning. He was in Melbourne Tuesday afternoon for an interview and awol after that.

As for the pics showing his friends the DM article if you look closely he is actually showing them the photo of Sasha skydiving. He apparently got on the phone straight after he showed the picture. As he has said he is quite close to Sasha it wouldn't surprise me if he called him to rib him about the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am

thanks for the pics--& please keep them coming!
5hrs to go for me :bigsigh:

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:45 am

Fifty wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:So if Sam is on record as saying she woke up Tuesday morning with her man and Michael is shown being with friends in Brisbane on Tuesday noon, do you really think he is the chosen one?  I find Michael so much more appealing TO ME than Sasha.  I'm on the fence on whom she chooses.
It's actually Wednesday morning here so they would have seen each other this morning as she said. He was seen with friends Tuesday morning. He was in Melbourne Tuesday afternoon for an interview and awol after that.

As for the pics showing his friends the DM article if you look closely he is actually showing them the photo of Sasha skydiving. He apparently got on the phone straight after he showed the picture. As he has said he is quite close to Sasha it wouldn't surprise me if he called him to rib him about the pic.

She's not with her final man. In the fitzy and wippa interview she said she last talked to her man this morning when she woke up over the phone i believe. They didnt wake up next to each other

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:46 am

Good luck Michael fans! I hope all goes well for Michael! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:00 am

she did not say it was tuesday
she said another 2 episodes............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:01 am

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:a Michael interview, talking real life real love and real estate!

http://www.domain.com.au/news/the-bachelorette-finalist-michael-turnbull-talks-real-life-real-love-and-real-estate-20151021-gkd5du/

we know that already. already posted here

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:02 am

ok back to michael positive and love ................ bubble michael... where are my :rosiecolored so i can read only positive comments ??

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bu)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:03 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Theone11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:05 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 A2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 A3412

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:08 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Vvv11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose