SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:52 am

Soo many! That was a lovely and emotinal date. She was so happy she almost cried! I think the theme is that she found somene who loves her completely with no reservations. Not smene whomisnt sure like Blake was.
Awww bless.
HEA so many moments needed in gifs pls. :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: giggling

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:59 am

Yes. I sure will!!!

I will also list what she said.

The talk about:

- did you know it was my mom who proposed my dad? Do you think kind of woman? Do you think you will do that?
- Yes I sure would do that

and SHE SAID EXACTLY THAT in an interview few weeks ago!!!!!!! And when she said yes she would and could.............. that was EXACTLY what he was hoping!!! the same love and long term commitment as his parents!!!

ROMANTIC and AFFECTIONATE .................. he is ready to give her his world!!!!!

This cannot be coincidences... they could not stop touching and cuddling each other

saying that the silence moments were the best and she did not feel the need to talk.............. I mean come on!

She dressed for her beau. she had this romantic unforgettable diner in an aquarium versus any bench we saw in previous normal dates? really?

This incident at the skydiving.... this reminded me so much of Ali and Tim...... yes sasha was lovely but her heart was elsewhere....

I have no single doubt that prods asked her to pick sasha first to create the final drama tomorrow... none.

I also saw the shadows when michael is walking toward her!!!!!

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:02 am

HEA wrote:Yes. I sure will!!!

The talk about:

- did you know it was my mom who proposed my dad? Are you think kind of woman?

and SHE SAID EXACTLY THAT in an interview few weeks ago!!!!!!!

This cannot be coincidences... they could not stop touching and cuddling each other

saying that the silence moments were the best and she did not feel the need to talk.............. I mean come on!

She dressed for her beau. she had this romantic unforgettable diner in an aquarium versus any bench we saw in previous normal dates? really?

I have no single doubt that prods asked her to pick sasha first to create the final drama tomorrow... none.

Not trying to ruin the mood but she didn't actually answer his question about her proposing. She said "oh look we're under the harbour bridge" and he said that is a good way to get out and she said yeah. But good luck for the finale #teammichael

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:04 am

whatever it is said against michael, it does not matter... nobody will make me think otherwise until the finale. teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 2498057887

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

joshfan wrote:
HEA wrote:Yes. I sure will!!!

The talk about:

- did you know it was my mom who proposed my dad? Are you think kind of woman?

and SHE SAID EXACTLY THAT in an interview few weeks ago!!!!!!!

Not trying to ruin the mood but she didn't actually answer his question about her proposing. She said "oh look we're under the harbour bridge" and he said that is a good way to get out and she said yeah. But good luck for the finale #teammichael

The conversation continued and she said she would and believe in women taking charge. Good luck all all fronts.

Back to top Go down

I am over the moon right now!!!!!!!!!!

High clap High clap High clap High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:06 am

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Screen54

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Screen55

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:06 am

so michael fans... what did you think of this date???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 am

damn the photos............................... they look so in love and already a couple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 am

HEA wrote:so michael fans... what did you think of this date???

The date was so full of emotions. I mean she almost cried on the boat. She was in his lap all the time even though there were like 20 empty seats. She wouldnt stop touching him, the extra kisses on his neck when she greeted him welcome, and what about the moment at dinner when all they did was gaze into each other's eyes.

And we havent even touched on what was said! High clap High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:13 am

best clue evarrrrrrrr

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Shadow10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:18 am

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:so michael fans... what did you think of this date???

The date was so full of emotions. I mean she almost cried on the boat. She was in his lap all the time even though there were like 20 empty seats. She wouldnt stop touching him, the extra kisses on his neck when she greeted him welcome, and what about the moment at dinner when all they did was gaze into each other's eyes.

And we havent even touched on what was said! High clap High clap

I know right????

and the I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.......................... AGAIN!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose