SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:37 pm

for what it is worth, i think michael is not evil.
being handsome, deserve earned money is not evil
he was a bachelor, bid deal! people change
didn't i read that aussie and nz settle down after 30?
i do not see the evil vibes and as far as i know did not see angel's wings behind richie's back either uh?

enough said... back to my corner

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Looks like WD is stating that Michael applied to be the Bachelor for Sam Wood's season and not Blake's and instead they gave him the shot on Bachelorette (filming straight afterwards). I think he won't be in the running at all if they already turned him down. If he was a possibility they probably used his stint on the Bette to determine whether the public would be behind him for Bach lead but it's definitely not looking like that will be the case, especially when the media is against him while the show is airing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3259846/Michael-Turnbull-Davey-Lloyd-interested-fame-finding-love.html

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:38 am

So is michael F2 now? Wonder if that's the same suit,
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:44 am

semantics.... because he was selected for the olympics but did not play on field
He officially retired this august 2015 so when they taped the show he was still a soccer player.
For me it is like oscars... even if a person is nominated and not receive the award, the person will mention "oscar nominated" because it is prestigious. I would also be proud to be Olympic selected and I would say to short it out : I was part of the olympics...... all his ex soccer player are behind him, supporting him.
Medias are like dogs with a bone..... who's next?
The guy is handsome, has money (earned as a soccer player and business investments), he was a bachelor (read SINGLE) for years.... where is the wrong in that? People also change and mature.... why michael would be the exception and remain evil??? For me it is a pack of BS! He admitted that he had a crazy life and it was now behind. Some would not even admit it on TV. That took guts to say it IMO
it does not mean the public does not like him if we check the votes of popularity on TEN...............................
big difference between public and medias IMO.

michael 27%
sasha 27%
richie 15%

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 pm

HodanG wrote:So is michael F2 now? Wonder if that's the same suit,

Yep thinking so.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:17 pm

HEA wrote:it does not mean the public does not like him if we check the votes of popularity on TEN...............................
big difference between public and medias IMO.

michael 27%
sasha 27%
richie 15%
Regarding the votes on Channel 10, they mean nothing at all - they rig them and did so for Bach Au.

The comments on FB are where one can gauge where the viewers are thinking.
That's where most Aussie viewers interact (in the US the social media platform most used is Twitter, Aussie it is Facebook).
And the top comments for photos with Michael are negative.

It doesn't matter if Michael is the nicest guy ever on the planet...
It's how the public of Australia (not the world) view him and receive him and how the media portray him.
And currently he is not viewed positively.

But that's what comes with the show.
None of these guys are evil or bad guys at all.
It's just what comes with going on a show - one never knows how one will be received.

Some people go on TV and come out with a positive reception by viewers (Heather for example) and others go on and not so much (Lana for example).
No person is better than the other.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:52 pm

I like Michael, I think he's about the most honest, caring, and likable of all and HOT.  Seems to have a nice family as well. IMO
Not sure she needs a biker dude.
team Michael

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Again.. the pants! He must really like those pants! Just NO! no no cantstopl @robinvi

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 C14872C8-OK030615PC-240
http://okmagazine.com.au/bach-boys-confession-time/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:45 pm

They look even worse since the over/under sized sweater is not over them. He loves to be a little flash don't he?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:50 pm

robinvi wrote:They look even worse since the over/under sized sweater is not over them. He loves to be a little flash don't he?
Yes he does. He's not a bad guy but he is so superficial and shallow, imo. Even his gift was all about himself. Nup, next! The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Well he worked hard for his money so no harm spending it on good things. Go Michael!

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:55 pm

@AllAboutLove

I agree, he does seem like a good guy just not my type of man. People love flashy stuff but I don't think that's Sam. There is a lady someone out there for him.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose