SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 pm

exactly!! why the one with the same gesture? By HTD ,she must have known and that would explain the happiness and the overwhelming feeling

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Looking at the last unkown SC of Sasha &her--it looks like it could be the 2nd portion of their date & she had just told him the standard breakup line that Des used on Drew---I don't see us in the future...you are a good man ,but not for me----. It looks like you are right that he is F3

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:38 pm

I know right??

I so smelling it ....
we saw so many clues, tenderness, love looks ... I mean this is going to be very very hard to wait wednesday
I will count the hours and wake up early (I have 14h I think with australia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Ok new to this but following the forum since the beginning of the season. I have flip flopped all season and it's doing my head in. I now am squarely on the #teamMichael train. I've been listening to the interviews and the fact she said Michael is the best kisser is what won me over. I don't think anyone's BF or GF for that matter would be impressed if you said the other one was a better kisser than you even if it's to divert the publics attention.

Also I'm not sure who asked about the bracelets but he had them on during the show as well but am intrigued about the new gold ring he is wearing on his right hand which he didn't have on during the show.
As for the Tiffany gift although he was looking at a ring in the store, the box is not a ring box. I would say he may have bought her either a necklace or bracelet. Or it could just be a gift for his mum. We will have to wait and see.

I am loving the dubsmash video with his sis though it shows his fun side which I think Sam is into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:43 pm

LynnTa wrote:Looking at the last unkown SC of Sasha &her--it looks like it could be the 2nd portion of their date & she had just told him the standard breakup line that Des used on Drew---I don't see us in the future...you are a good man ,but not for me----. It looks like you are right that he is F3

the little face that sahsa is making in the finale teaser... i truly think it is michael receiving the first rose
we see the black richie suit next to him.
so IMO she pickes michael first again

why do I have this feeling that sasha is leaving at F3?

- maybe she cries and cannot give the rose to richie... then ask sasha to go out and make her goodbyes outside the rose ceremony so he can keep his pride?
- maybe he is only upset that michael receive again the first rose?

he is truly making a face of disappointment as if he just hear her saying michael's name

The chat at the evening part of the F3 date with sasha was not happy and cosy and cluddly. It was a serious conversation and her face was not a face of love. I did not see love. did you?

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:52 pm

I think Michael win because of what is stated on wiki. I searched bachelorette au and the name of the contestants are in order f elimination so according to that Sasha leaves next and Richie will be second and Michael wins.

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 pm

welcomebanner Fifty

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Fifty wrote:Ok new to this but following the forum since the beginning of the season. I have flip flopped all season and it's doing my head in. I now am squarely on the #teamMichael train. I've been listening to the interviews and the fact she said Michael is the best kisser is what won me over. I don't think anyone's BF or GF for that matter would be impressed if you said the other one was a better kisser than you even if it's to divert the publics attention.

Also I'm not sure who asked about the bracelets but he had them on during the show as well but am intrigued about the new gold ring he is wearing on his right hand which he didn't have on during the show.
As for the Tiffany gift although he was looking at a ring in the store, the box is not a ring box. I would say he may have bought her either a necklace or bracelet. Or it could just be a gift for his mum. We will have to wait and see.

I am loving the dubsmash video with his sis though it shows his fun side which I think Sam is into.

:Welcome  Fifty!

I am so happy that new michael fans are showing up to join the train!!! bestbud!

She was very good during the interviews. for me it was never richie, too late, too young and the fact that TEN allowed her to be taped while episode 7 (richie date) was in the air was a sure sign (among others) that he was never the one.

Sasha, it was more tricky. But when I discovered how awkward and typsy she was with the staged kiss with sasha and him repeating that he did not have time not only during the tango date but when he receive the 2nd single date card... that was a sure sign for me that she never built a relationship from the start as she is claiming. It was always superficial

Last, producers always use the same pattern: F2 very obvious, F3 joining up late and F1 always discovered at the end, generally during the hometown.

However, here. I am unsure if sasha is F2 or F3.

At this stage, the lead is fully in love with her F1 no matter what is said. She loves them all but she is in love with her F1. So kissing the F2 and F3 are not something a lead wants... AND the lead know that she will have to explain the date to her F1 later. AND sam made her point saying that she did her best to dump them with dignity intact. So the logical choice would be to let go sasha in F3.

I am not saying that richie was not in love and less than sasha but richie came late and she has fun with him like she has fun with her brothers. We never see chemistry between them two. He would be a safe F2 choice IMO

anyway... we see how it plays.

did you see the love story from which episode?

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:56 pm

examkid123 wrote:I think Michael win because of what is stated on wiki. I searched bachelorette au and the name of  the contestants are in order f elimination so according to that Sasha leaves next and Richie will be second and Michael wins.

really???

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm

examkid123 wrote:I think Michael win because of what is stated on wiki. I searched bachelorette au and the name of  the contestants are in order f elimination so according to that Sasha leaves next and Richie will be second and Michael wins.

They are simply in alphabetic order.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:58 pm

No they are not in alpha order

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:00 pm

The final three are in alphabetic order.

Michael 34 QLD Professional Football Player
Richie 30 WA Rope Access Technician
Sasha 30 NSW Construction Manager

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(Australian_TV_series)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose