SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:17 pm

^ I tried to watch on their webpage too but didn't work for me either sad Looks like we have to wait for a vodlocker link to be posted.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Thanks Amy! That's so great you posted the recap! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanks a bunch Amy for the recap. I will be watching on vodlocker mostly during the weekend when i have down time, thanks again.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Finally able to watch on the TEN site:)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Didn't work for me. Here's the link in case it will work for others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:52 am

Watched episode one and WOW!

Sam kept emphasizing being real, being oneself, fun, someone who can laugh at herself and not take herself to serious as what he is looking for.

Sam is Art Green 2.0 it is so uncanny!! I guess it makes sense since they share the exact same birthday.   :Nod:

Loving Sarah (red rose pre-RS) and Heather (white rose). Snezana I also like and it was interesting she was first and had Sam Frost's F1 music from Blake's season. Emily seems mysterious/sexy but I think too serious for Sam (she reminds me of Laurina and Chrystal from Bach NZ season).

So excited to watch this season now. Love, love Sam as Bachelor!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:15 am

The second episode aired tonight and he is such a good guy - the complete opposite of Blake. One of the girls started crying at the cocktail party because she was feeling insecure that her personality was too full on and he sat with her and comforted her and told her not to change, and my jaw was on the floor at what a genuinely nice guy he is.

AAL, ITA about him being Art 2.0, I even mentioned last night that him and Sarah doing yoga on the lawn and joking around reminded me of the Matilda/Art dynamic.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:20 am

AmyB wrote:The second episode aired tonight and he is such a good guy - the complete opposite of Blake. One of the girls started crying at the cocktail party because she was feeling insecure that her personality was too full on and he sat with her and comforted her and told her not to change, and my jaw was on the floor at what a genuinely nice guy he is.

AAL, ITA about him being Art 2.0, I even mentioned last night that him and Sarah doing yoga on the lawn and joking around reminded me of the Matilda/Art dynamic.
ITA!! I actually think Sarah is Matilda 2.0 and although Sam said he likes brunettes I think Sarah could be the one for him! I just love her already. There's something very genuine and caring about her, very real. I don't know who or when Lana comes into the mix but Sarah is my favorite right now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:28 am

There's links to the first two episodes on here, have no idea if they work outside of Australia though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If not, Hola Unblocker should hopefully work.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:28 am

I'm so jealous of ya'll.

I can't find no link to watch yet.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:31 am

Make sure to have Hola Unblocker on Elon. The links to the tenplay site should work now, they worked for me yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Make sure to have Hola Unblocker on Elon. The links to the tenplay site should work now, they worked for me yes

Can you see then 2nd? I can see the first, but not the second sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy