SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:04 pm

yes Thank you HGL for posting the video in Links thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About to watch...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:10 pm

After watching back the episode I realized that parts of Lana intro video was filmed later.

She is wearing the same outfit at 37:54 and 47:19. Same hairstyle too.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Watching now:

1. SD with Bec
Sam is incredibly awkward acting with Bec, especially awkward when Bec pulled out the cards. I wonder if it has to do with him recognizing her from Bali? It is just really odd. Even more so because it is like Bec is initiating on her own date with pulling out the cards and Sam not asking her questions. (Sidenote: that flying thing looked fun! I'd do that!) I have no idea why Sam even gave this date to Bec. It didn't seem like he was into her at all so a bit of a waste of time, imo. But definitely a way to get rid of her before a RC.
I think it was also telling that Sam kept reiterating that he wants something from the getgo: romance and fun (both things) and Sam trusting his gut as well as being impatient. If it's not there it's not there - see ya later. This guy is cutthroat. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:47 pm

2. Sam (telling the girls about his SD and breakfast)
I noticed when Sam was telling the girls about Nina going home he kept look in the direction of Heather and Snez. Hard to tell which one he was talking about as being possibly the romantic interest of person he could fall in love with in that room since they were sitting next to each other (Snez and Heather).
Breakfast was awesome. If I loved Heather before I adore her now. She is so comfortable in her skin and such a natural beauty. She was the only one who didn't squeal about lack of makeup or anything. Just so natural and at ease. And those pajamas. laugh out loud I can see why Sam said Heather looked adorable it takes a special girl to pull that off. Again, I felt like he was looking at both Snez and Heather that morning.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:25 pm

On his periscope, Osher said that when they went away to film the finale for the bachelor (while they were away), the builders had four days before the filming of the bachelorette to repaint the walls of the house.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:46 pm

EmmK ... I thought so too... so I'm not the only one, good, then I back you up, yes, I also believe that's what he said, when they went away ... which could mean that the FRC was filmed in the meantime ... but it's so strange that the girls would be living in the same house till the end?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:49 pm

3. SD with Sarah  *Sam is wearing a different shirt than the s/cap with Heather. Short sleeve vs long sleeve*
Short date and Sarah's skirt! hehe. I see now why Sam Frost is following Sarah on Twitter. A fellow Melbourne girl who has a family place in Mornington Peninsula (where SF had her HTD with Blake). Sarah was amazing with wine tasting. I think Sarah is lovely and I think Sam likes her but I don't think Sam has the same connection with Sarah as he does with Heather and Snez. He talks more like he is giving a resume for why Sarah could be a good match but not for him personally.

4. CP & RC
Lana for me is F1 based on the change in edit. First time the whole season we didn't get to see 1on1 time with Heather and Sam. It was like Lana replaced her completely based on time on screen. I will admit that I expected more of the spark/connection to show between Sam and Lana, like it did night one with Heather, and even Snez. Interesting what Heather said about how it is not about time, how she and Sam just clicked so I think Heather knew. She had this look on her face. I think she really does read Sam correctly and I think she would be the type of person to want Sam to pick the one for him, even if her heart is broken. Love her.I think mostly, that Lana being called out first at RC was the telling point that things changed. Sarah is just the safe bet. Lana and then Heather and then Snez. I don't see it as a coincidence that these 3 were called first. First 4 girls at RC likely are F4 = Lana, Heather, Snez, and Sarah (with Lana likely F1 and not sure on the others). I don't expect to see a love story here. There's not enough time to show it but I do expect to see Sam chasing Lana big time.
And Sam with Emily? Hilarious. This guy is brutally honest. Cutthroat. Even confirms more for me that Heather is not F1 otherwise he never would go to media to say he hasn't spoken to Heather, imo. I think if Heather was F1, Sam wouldn't care at all about refuting what Heather said, semantics or not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 pm

EmmK wrote:On his periscope, Osher said that when they went away to film the finale for the bachelor (while they were away), the builders had four days before the filming of the bachelorette to repaint the walls of the house.
I'm so confused now laugh out loud Why can't anyone tell us the exact date? laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

No, I don't think they filmed both at the same time. Especially, because Osher will be hosting the Bachelorette, so he couldn't be away and in Sydney at the same time.

I think this is what happened: they vacated the house to go away and film the finale and the final dates, which probably took about four days. Meanwhile, the house was being prepared for Sam Frost. Once they filmed the Sam Woods finale, they came back to the mansion to continue with Sam Frost with no break days in between.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 pm

^^ I don't know if you have the guys filming for 5 - 6 months continuously.  Sure they had to take a break.    Some Pics from the CP

First Sam next to Sarah.  When Osher came in he was sitting between Heather and Nina.  Noticed that Lana bonded with Emily, Ehbru, and Sarah when Emily was saying that Sam prefers a Girly girl Smiley.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:25 pm

I noticed Sam looking at Heather a lot at CP. Will have to take some s/caps.
But I think whatever Emily was saying about girly girl was meant to imply herself since she said Nina was too tough/guy-like.
And then Emily went home. So just one other thing Emily doesn't know.
I will say though, I see Lana as very girly girl and not tomboyish at all (more like Sarah than Heather, imo).
I will also be interested in seeing how much Lana is interested in Sam. From spoiled pics and first ep, I am not sure Sam is her type, even if she is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:53 pm

**snipped**
AllAboutLove wrote:
Even confirms more for me that Heather is not F1 otherwise he never would go to media to say he hasn't spoken to Heather, imo. I think if Heather was F1, Sam wouldn't care at all about refuting what Heather said, semantics or not.

And yet here he is defending her character...

While saying he is taking all the rumours with “ grain of salt”, one that Wood does find hard to swallow are the stories that frontrunner Heather Maltman only came on the show to seek fame.

“I think that’s grossly unfair to Heather ... she definitely wasn’t in it for the fame,” he said.

While adding that Maltman was sceptical going into The Bachelor, Wood shared that their meeting on the first night was “a mutual light bulb moment” for the pair.

“We were both like, ‘I can’t believe I’m getting along with someone so quickly and easily,” he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy