SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 am

Rosie recap 11

see2love ITA ... I like that the contestants express their disagreements with the leads ... I love Snezana for doing that ... and expect some more from somebody else, but I think it won't happen.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:05 am

AEF wrote:Lana brings to the table something he did not have with the 'old' group of girls. He said he wanted to travel for the first time (his future plans have been around having a family until now) after hearing about Lana's adventures, he was taken by her worldliness and questioned whether her friends would accept him. Hope he does not squander away his opportunity to pick from a great group of girls and really digs deep to work out what is truly important to him.
Lana offers Sam a different world. Red carpets, travel, designer wear, and fine living.
Sam already said when he met her the thing that stood out to him was how "sophisticated" Lana is.
IMO, and certainly in Sam's opinion, Sam is not sophisticated.
It is like Lana said, one can be attracted to someone who one wants to be like.
If Sam is looking to go from a gangly, skinny, buck toothed guy who was dorky, to now being the Bachelor with multiple women vying for his affection, to potentially being the boyfriend of someone who is besties with famous people?
Lana is the one to choose then, imo.

(For me personally, this is why I see Sam differently than Art Green Bach NZ. Art was 100% grounded in himself and just knew himself, inside and out and never wanted to be anything but a dork, have fun, and not take life seriously. He never wanted to be something he was not or be with someone he didn't share the same outlook on life with. Art would constantly state how he likes being a dork and doesn't care what people think. He walked the walk on that one and never lost sight of himself or what he was looking for. To me, I don't think, even nearly a decade older than Art, Sam really knows what he wants. He is easily enticed by different things, imo and perhaps this is why he is still single at 35. jmo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:12 am

I agree AAL. One minute he says he wants a family and the next he is taken by Lana because she speaks Spanish. I am not blaming Lana, she seems to have grabbed the opportunities that she has been given but Sam at the moment is looking fickle to me.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:46 am

episode 11 in the Link's thread
... I believe I'll have to remain off most threads ... and will close myself in Heather's peace

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:53 am

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:So Snez is angry at Sam from tomorrow's preview. Cant wait to watch that!

Yes, I just saw a hot preview of them for tomorrow's episode on IG.

Here's a preview for next ep, though I don't see the anger part.
It is obviously just drama for drama's sake because we have those s/caps of Snez in the hottub.

The chemistry is undeniable between Sam and Snezana but can they overcome their challenges? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tomorrow 7.30pm on TEN! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:07 am

So Lana got the similar edit like Heather with "memory scenes" of M&G

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:09 am

Did Lana say she deserve the SD because she did so well in the group date she deserve to win? Umm..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:So Snez is angry at Sam from tomorrow's preview. Cant wait to watch that!

Yes, I just saw a hot preview of them for tomorrow's episode on IG.

Here's a preview for next ep, though I don't see the anger part.
It is obviously just drama for drama's sake because we have those s/caps of Snez in the hottub.

The chemistry is undeniable between Sam and Snezana but can they overcome their challenges? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tomorrow 7.30pm on TEN! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a longer preview on FB and twitter. He has his hand on her butt so I guess all is well for now opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:21 am

See2love it looks to me that Sam looked kinda angry a bit in that FB promo, Snez didn't look really that angry IMO but curious to know what they fussed about giggling

So who is on a single date tomorrow y'all?? So ready for HTDs so we can get more screen caps.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:29 am

mercieme wrote:See2love it looks to me that Sam looked kinda angry a bit in that FB promo, Snez didn't look really that angry IMO but curious to know what they fussed about giggling

So who is on a single date tomorrow y'all?? So ready for HTDs so we can get more screen caps.

The Leads never like it when people question them, they tend to forget its a two way street. opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:29 am

Here is what is coming up this week (as well as following weeks).
For MTP, looks like the final 2 will visit Tasmania.
I wonder if FRC is there or?

Episode 12: With a place in the Top 5 within their grasp, the bachelorettes get creative this week as they show off their artistic skills on a group date with Sam as their muse.

Week 7 (Sept 9 & 10)
Episode 13: For the last group date leading up to the all-important hometown visits, Sam and his final five girls brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house.
Episode 14: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four girls during the hometown visits. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

Week 8 (Sept 16 & 17)
Episode 15: As his big decision looms, Sam has planned three day-long dates with the remaining bachelorettes to help him decide which two he will bring home to Tasmania to meet his family.

All episode summaries are posted here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I feel like it is all contrived:

1. Every single date Lana had was publicly spoiled on DM with production photos and before F5.
2. Post-FRC, Lana's bff posts a public video of Lana "celebrating" and love music in background.
3. Public tweet and IG photo of Sam watching his 1st SD with Lana tonight.

Suspect All public actions that are intentionally made public, during filming, post-filming and now while the show is airing.
If Lana is F1, I can totally see why they don't have ATFR and they are airing Sam Frost's season ASAP.
And if Snez is in F3 and not F1? Or F2? That is horrible, imo, for Sam to do that to a single mother.
I can see backlash big-time (deserved or not doesn't matter) if Sam chooses Lana.

AAL, is there a link to the IG pic of Sam watching with Lana?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy