SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:42 pm

robinvi wrote:No Nina and 3 of Sarah. Very interesting. Final two Lana and Snez? Is this why they aren't featured?

I think that is Snez in blue

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:51 pm

see2love wrote:
robinvi wrote:No Nina and 3 of Sarah. Very interesting. Final two Lana and Snez? Is this why they aren't featured?

I think that is Snez in blue
The girls on the couch, from Left to Right I see:
Sarah, Lana, Rachel, Nina, and Snez.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:06 pm

^ agreed AAL. Why isn't H on the couch? This has got me intrigued. If it's a date has H got some one on one time? Or is it a final 6 shoot rather than final 5 because Sam couldn't eliminate anyone
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 pm

^ No idea.
She is still in a pic with Sarah so I just think it is F6 and maybe them having a fun day in the mansion?

Next ep no one leaves, but I think it was planned that way. If so, then Sam is acting during the RC. Hardly think he would feel that bad letting Rachel go. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ No idea.
She is still in a pic with Sarah so I just think it is F6 and maybe them having a fun day in the mansion?

Next ep no one leaves, but I think it was planned that way. If so, then Sam is acting during the RC. Hardly think he would feel that bad letting Rachel go. jmo

Maybe they asked him to let Nina go but he did not feel that is right so he struggled to let Nina go while he cannot eliminate rachel because obviously she is in there to cause drama. She did not apply for this show, she must be invited and guaranteed will stay on for don't know how long.

Last edited by Quane on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:53 pm

yes Great point, Quane. I think you are correct. Makes a lot of sense.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 pm

I agree Quane. Is the inside shot in the mansion? My guess is this is a photo shoot
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:25 pm

EmmK wrote:One of Sam's closest friends (it seems) is only following Heather on ig out of all Bachelor girls. His name is Jay Bruno

Interesting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:27 pm

I agree Quane. Is the inside shot in the mansion? My guess is this is a photo shoot
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Sundy wrote:I agree Quane. Is the inside shot in the mansion?  My guess is this is a photo shoot
If it is a photoshoot then it is the same as Blake's season.
They had a photoshoot for top 6, F6 in their pjs/night-wear in NW magazine.
But I think the photoshoot was after filming ended, not during.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:07 am

So Sam walks out of the RC on Weds's episode....I am guessing this is when he decides to send no one home and yeah Lana has a rose already from her SD. They are making it seem it's something bigger IMO Hugesmile

You will need unblocker to watch the link on channel ten but hopefully DM will have it soon

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

Hm, I can't watch it. Hulu doesn't work. From the promo at the last episode you can see that also Heather and probably Snez got a rose. In the beginning H is standing with Rachel on her right side, but a bit later she has someone else to her right (Probably Snez) and she is looking at Sam with her head and eyes slightly to the left. Nina and Sarah is looking at the girls to the right. (Directions from the viewers point)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy